Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees (7869 Views)

See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) / My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Mommakid(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
APC has failed. Lautech,uniosun,Ibbul, uniben now osutech, all of them APC states
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by topedopechef(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Tope dopechef is here.......
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by seguntijan(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

Adeyeye Olorunfemi
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Sunak(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Folaoni:
I knew before APC is synonymous to hardship. AAUA next

My brother not only us AAUA next but all higher institutions in the state will experience hike in tuition fee
The stupid, stubborn governor made it known when he came for AAUA 7th convocation
I dey smell strike for next year as I dey so and it won't be funny

1 Like

Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by topedopechef(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2017
flek:
should we hang ourself.

I go open file on yhu very soon
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by iamtardey: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
AAUA next straight up.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
flek:
the poster should delete the post, it has already been remove from their portal.

If I didn't post it, if it wasn't moved to.front page to create awareness, if d sug didn't protest
Would it have been.removed from d portal?
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by TheSociopath(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stexy:
lol... that was the same fee structure we started with... we protested and it was reduced although we were never beneficiaries of the reduced fee...
God help y'all

Stephen, nice to meet you here. This is Banky, where you at Bro?
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by BrightForYou(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Emzyme:

If I didn't post it, if it wasn't moved to.front page to create awareness, if d sug didn't protest
Would it have been.removed from d portal?

Hi bro. Please can I get your contact? I need to connect with you to get some infos abt the school. Thanks.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
TheSociopath:

Banky bobo I'm in Lagos fam
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
TheSociopath:

Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology , Su Denounces Hike In Fees by TheSociopath(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stexy:
That's cool... Keep doing your thing bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities That Accept 170 In Jamb / Why We Introduced Chinese Language In Lagos Schools - Fashola / Why Sex Education Should Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools – SFH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.