Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million (9349 Views)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by roarik(f): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
i just pray it is a fabricated story true true...d story is so disgusting.spit
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by earthsync(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2017
lol see lie o that one-say the dog grabbed her from behind, such a disgusting lie
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by mazimee(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
thatsincerechic:
Fake story.
People sleep with dogs , yes I know that but this particular story is not true

You know very well that people have intercourse with Dogs, What made you assume this one is not true
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by mazimee(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:
lol see lie o that one-say the dog grabbed her from behind, such a disgusting lie

Dogs have sex with willing humans
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
roarik:
i just pray it is a fabricated story true true...d story is so disgusting.spit

If our boys go for money rituals and mask as 419.

What do you think girls do and mask as Olosho/call girl? undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by spaggyy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
chuksanambra:

Segun, kuuse o.

Go Mapoly and Funnab, girls dey dere. You won't even spend much before they follow you.

Lol
How you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / 41 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.