Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million (9634 Views)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by roarik(f): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
i just pray it is a fabricated story true true...d story is so disgusting.spit
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by earthsync(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2017
lol see lie o that one-say the dog grabbed her from behind, such a disgusting lie
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by mazimee(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
thatsincerechic:
Fake story.
People sleep with dogs , yes I know that but this particular story is not true

You know very well that people have intercourse with Dogs, What made you assume this one is not true
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by mazimee(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:
lol see lie o that one-say the dog grabbed her from behind, such a disgusting lie

Dogs have sex with willing humans
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
roarik:
i just pray it is a fabricated story true true...d story is so disgusting.spit

If our boys go for money rituals and mask as 419.

What do you think girls do and mask as Olosho/call girl? undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by spaggyy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
chuksanambra:

Segun, kuuse o.

Go Mapoly and Funnab, girls dey dere. You won't even spend much before they follow you.

Lol
How you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex??? / Miss Romanceland 2015~finals..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.