Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List (7535 Views)

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
k9ine:

@newmaster
DIS JOKE REALY GOT MY ANGRY, UNTIL I SAW I HAD BEEN DECEIVED.

Made my heart beats faster
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by beewhyfocs(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
I knew b4 reading that it was April fool. I just managed to check d thread 2 see if people would be fooled!
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by kay9(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin Oh Lord!!! Meehn, i don dey wonder, how come this happened on Wednesday and neither Punch nor Vanguard newspapers carried it this morning? I had to read that last line a good 3 times before it finally sank in - wtf is today's date?!  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by oluagness(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
What?
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
oluagness:

What?

Na April fool
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by naijacann: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
fool
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by slap1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

This one really got me . . . .
Me too grin grin
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by slap1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
Also got Seun and co too for putting it in the front page.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by mrkoma2012: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
oga u harsh oo u had me fooled 4 real
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by bobokelly(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
na wa ooooooooooo,real fooooooooooooool, me
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
bobokelly:

na wa ooooooooooo,real fooooooooooooool, me
mrkoma2012:

oga u harsh oo u had me fooled 4 real
slap1:

Also got Seun and co too for putting it in the front page.

The guy really got us all . . . .was a very good one
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
thia is the joke of the year and the april fool of the decade
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol ^^^
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by slap1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
and i was ready to fight Texxazpete. jeez! the 'link' got me really foooolllllleeeedddd! embarassed
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
slap1:

and i was ready to fight Texxazpete. jeez! the 'link' got me really foooolllllleeeedddd! embarassed

I beg no fight oh
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by CuteAngel(f): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
Nice one there grin
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by maclatunji: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
This kind of behaviour is simply unacceptable, brings the website credibility problems! What shall we read next: Aliens invade Alaba Market or Elves take over Aso Rock?
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
maclatunji:

This kind of behaviour is simply unacceptable, brings the website credibility problems! What shall we read next: Aliens invade Alaba Market or Elves take over Aso Rock?

On April fool's day, we all know, everything and anything goes . . . .let us loosen up and have fun
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by rclbrz2211: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
Neva thot I could be april-fooled at my age but dis one got me. 9ce 1
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
Lol ^^^
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Appearance(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
I was already calling my wife on the phone to relay a breaking news to her before getting to the last line.
This really got me.
Nice one
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2010
Add your name to the pack
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
[size=25pt]Trust me men, when i was reading it i was preparing to lunch my nuclear bomb warhead in the whole abuja to kill the whole political viruses and solve this whole madness once and forall, not untill i got to the end, to discover that it was april fool, so am turning my warhead to those clowns who never read b4 commenting, hv this [/size]  [size=30pt] Kah gbooooooooooooooom ( mighty boom blast)[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
odiaero:

[size=25pt]Trust me men, when i was reading it i was preparing to lunch my nuclear bomb warhead in the whole abuja to kill the whole political viruses and solve this whole madness once and forall, not untill i got to the end, to discover that it was april fool, so am turning my warhead to those clowns who never read b4 commenting, hv this [/size]  [size=30pt] Kah gbooooooooooooooom ( mighty boom blast)[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Like u know how to use one . . . . .
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by akwaowoudo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2010
A candle loses nothing lighting another candle but this one would have losed. Turai Yar'adua shouldn't be underrated. Anywhere, it was April fool.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^^ Na so you fear the woman reach?
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by SeXyBoNE: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2010
I be wan just start to dey insult bros Jonathan so
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by kosovo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
wow. . i was actually moved!
This is the best April fool ever . . . cheesy
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by lonelydude: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
slap1:

@slap1,

you are the reason I've been laughing since.

@OP
But this guy, you too much because I was about to give a friend a call until I saw the last line.
BRAVOOO.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by felifeli: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
maclatunji:

It was copied from front page of 234next.com though, and removed after noon . So what does that make the newspaper then. Everyone knew it was a joke man , let your hair down.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by ud4u: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
This joke win award
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by annie7(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2010
This is the april best april fool of the year.Poster you don a gud work.it really fooled me,suprise turai my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure / Official Kogi State Governorship Election Results By INEC / Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.