Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List (7536 Views)

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
He got jokes
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by mykpoint: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
seriously i am not happy about this development.i want to ask jonathan one question,is nigerian cabinet or federal executive meant for bereave members of peoples democratic party.let him take time and stop taking nigerian for granted unless we youth will resort to terrorist and against federal govt of nigeria.

mykpoint from moscow
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by eros(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
HAHAHA. . . . grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

WONDERFUL APRIL'S FOOL STUNT, ALMOST HAD ME THERE WHEN I WAS READING THROUGH. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by lareine(f): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
;d!
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by prodam(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2010
what if it actually happen
then its a transiton to glory for Nigerians
cos at this hour, Nigeria can take up anything as long as it is a decision
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by DGIPLUS(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
This is a very good stress killer.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by felifeli: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
It's a silly joke really. If I were Turai I will sue the arse off 234next newspaper .
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by yemipretty(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2010
Meeen. This was the first and only April fool I got today. Just saw the post and was getting increasinly angry. Was just doin ahhn-ahnn grin. my people had to ask what was making me do ahnn-ahnn, This had me fooled big time
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
well anything can happen, even if it wasnt a joke, it can happen, there is nothing PDP cant do. they could actually make her a minister so that she could attend FEC meetings and totally control everyone
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Rmc1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
Damn i was ready 4 any nl april fool joke today grin grin but you really got me on that dough big ups
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by laoludavid(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
Haa dis is the april fool of the year i am about to carry the news around b/4 i know i am already fooled
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Virtueways(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
Wasn't fooled,only prayed it could turn out true! So that the Iron lady would have o choice than to leave ASO rock-sensibly or by humiliation.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
am even sacred of accepting any news today even nta.and news papers
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
am even sacred of accepting any news today even nta.and news papers
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by dominique(f): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2010
daym i almost fell for that!!!!
poster chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by santakris(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2010
These people are taking this matter too personal. May God forgive them. sad
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by sulad82i(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2010
This country is so wonderful.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
wot an intelligent lie shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oit had beta be some joke cos if dats true jonathan has just opened a can of worms grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2010
congratulations, you very good in jokes.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by idifu(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2010
Jonathan needs to be examined by a psychiatrist if dis is true
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by zoraro(m): 12:40am On Apr 02, 2010
[Quote]I have never taken a closer look of this Jonathan. So this is how he looks? Ewww,  Another Ugly looking President Nigeria has produced again! Obj copy[/quote]

Don't judge looks from only one picture (although this particular subject may actually be like you said he is).
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Ushersx(m): 1:51am On Apr 02, 2010
Nyce 1 bro, was really scared @ first
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by kayality: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2010
9ice one
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Fhemmmy: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2010
kayality:

9ice one
Ushersx:

Nyce 1 bro, was really scared @ first

Lol
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by md4real(m): 5:39am On Apr 02, 2010
actually i was not fooled. i knew it got to be April,
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by slap1(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2010
This joke is still on the front page. Well, can't do nothing about it.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by richmanel(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2010
OOPS! Talking about April fool, this is an international version that can really stand the test of time anywhere anyday. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by richmanel(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2010
richmanel:

OOPS! Talking about April fool, this is an international version that can really stand the test of time anywhere anyday.  grin grin grin

The ORIGIN of April Fools' Day

No one knows for sure why people began pulling pranks on April 1, but we've been doing it for centuries. The first unequivocal reference to April Fools' Day was in a 1539 Flemish poem.

"It described a man who sent his servant on a series of wild goose chases on April 1," says Alex Boese, author and curator of Museum of Hoaxes. Eventually, the servant caught on and complained that he'd been sent on a 'fools' errand today.'"

The rest is history.

As fun as April 1st pranks can be, the perception is that it's not celebrated as often as it once was. Boese attributes that misconception to our childhood memories. "It's a holiday from people's childhood. They think of it as this former golden age of April Fools' Day," he said.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by Myself2(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2010
This why I hate all these April fools thing
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by nex(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2010
Are the moderators still sleeping? What's this joke of a thread still undeleted.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by ficoram(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2010
Thank God it is april fool.
Re: Nigeria - Jonathan Adds Turai's Name To Ministerial List by carcruiser: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2010
it got me for real! nice one!!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

2019: APC Speaks On Buhari’s Alleged Plot To Rig Presidential Election / Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo / Tinubu Appoints Chairman, Executive Secretary For Almajiri Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.