Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) (40069 Views)

Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

MI o kin see omo Ale yoruba, shugbon otito Koro (The truth is always bitter)
All the best bro.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by akeentech(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2017
pol23:
Cajes.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by fishbone123(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
I pity Rivers State.... while yoruba Governors are busy transforming the west to a mordern egalitarian society, through vision and will for a better and advanced yoruba land.

Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.

Wike is not fit to be a Governor!!! The day of reconing will certainly come.

The yorubas are indeed a blessed and sensible people....!

I swear u dull no be small... hope u are trying to say the Yoruba governors and race in Libya cosas for Yoruba in Nigeria,. they are hypocrites, selfish and visionless..
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by gulfer: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Where that his always angry son angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

Bro I'm a yoruba guy and if I was in Fayose shoes I will do the same.... Yorubas are backstabbers I didn't know till the 2015 elections....
Pained Ipob terrorist.
How is your director?

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
It is obvious Fayose aligned with Wike to outsmart the SW chairmanship candidates at the PDP convention just for the sake of getting PDP Vice Presidential slot.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that Wike's wife is bae?
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2017
grin

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by sokera: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

Bro I'm a yoruba guy and if I was in Fayose shoes I will do the same.... Yorubas are backstabbers I didn't know till the 2015 elections....
what happened 2015 that made you know yorubas are backstabbers ?
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Fayose cry. Omo to ba so Ile nu, o fi apo Iya ko. Just for your own personal ambition, you are meddling with Wike, who insulted your tribe and tribesmen.

Sorry sir, here in politics there is nothing like tribe, religion and language.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
I pity Rivers State.... while yoruba Governors are busy transforming the west to a mordern egalitarian society, through vision and will for a better and advanced yoruba land.

Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.

Wike is not fit to be a Governor!!! The day of reconing will certainly come.

The yorubas are indeed a blessed and sensible people....!

Shut up and face your state.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by ikaboy: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Happy birthday to PDP National leader.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Xisnin:

Pained Ipob terrorist.
How is your director?
I'm a yoruba guy cheesy

I have no director

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

*Adeyeye Olorunfemi*

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by sokera: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
PDP were calling amaechi APC's ATM. Now we know who PDP's ATM is cheesy cheesy
rivers state money is sweet for national party project
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Freetech:
. Associations of looters

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by forayfleo(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
South west should start their work now because we the people of south south have started our 2019 politics so that someone will not come and tell us we rob them or we use unity list because we can as well produce vision list come 2019 so prepare now.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by DSoj(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
U are not Yorub. Omo ale ni'e
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Nogodye:
Another way to steal from the treasury of River State...

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by birdsview(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
On another story..three things you can never do
1) Count the hairs on your head
2)lick your elbow
3) breathe while your tongue is out
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Sorry sir, here in politics there is nothing like tribe, religion and language.
You said so. But I know there is tribe. Fayose is still coming back to SW to ask for vote in 2019. That is when you will know there is tribe. As for now, let him enjoy the momentum. If there is no tribe, we should be looking at an Igbo presidency in 2023 since they are the only one yet to do so among the major tribes. But the future remains blurry.

All the best sir!

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by LordAA(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Fayose cry. Omo to ba so Ile nu, o fi apo Iya ko. Just for your own personal ambition, you are meddling with Wike, who insulted your tribe and tribesmen.

No permanent enemies in politics only permanent interest.
Stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by dieBYfire: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
After APC wil say there is problem with the PDP convention grin
PDP is the only party where everybody is happy! The North and South are really United in PDP.... ATIKU is a lucky man. He's time has come.
Congrats to Wike...powerhouse of the Rivers people and the NigerDelta
Congrats to Fayose..... Leader and the Father of the entire Yoruba politics
Congrats to Secondus.... The Total Chairman
Congrats to the good people of Nigeria for standing with the greatest party in Africa.
2019 will be a good year. I know by June 2019 ,1$=50naira grin
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

Dust
You are mad. Backstabber because they didn't vote Jonathan but not backstabbers when they voted Jonathan in 2011. I repeat, you are mad. Useless ipob. Die for all we care. We will still vote apc in 2019, if it pains you, you can go and wait for train to crush you to death.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Lajet:
Bad news for Afonja Muslims

Good news for flat.inos
The next president of Biafrauud republic

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You wish you were yoruba.
He really wish.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by highchief1: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2017
zoba88:
Governor Wike of Rivers state celebrated his birthday.Governor of Ekiti state, Fayose Ayodele,Senator Godswill Akpabio,National Chairman of PDP Uche Secondus and others were at hand to celebrate with him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/photos-from-governor-wike-birthday.html?m=1
at 50 he has achieved so much Nawa o yet at 40 some guys stl live with parents
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

I am full blood, but it won't stop me from saying the truth smiley
Which truth. Cos other people refuses to vote for who you prefer. Why are Yoruba not calling you backstabbers for not voting apc. You still crying over 2015 in December 2017. Be prepared to cry for the next six years.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

MI o kin see omo Ale yoruba, shugbon otito Koro (The truth is always bitter)

"Yorubas are backstabbers" for not voting for Jonathan in 2015? But the same Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011! You didn't say they were backstabbers then.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by highchief1: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

I concur.
u mean luth
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Stingman: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
You are mad. Backstabber because they didn't vote Jonathan but not backstabbers when they voted Jonathan in 2011. I repeat, you are mad. Useless ipob. Die for all we care. We will still vote apc in 2019, if it pains you, you can go and wait for train to crush you to death.

Stinking man! Who cares...Which region has more IDPs and more suicide cases after NE Boko ravaged region? Not SW.

kwantinue!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.