Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) (40068 Views)

Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by fx45(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
I pity Rivers State.... while yoruba Governors are busy transforming the west to a mordern egalitarian society, through vision and will for a better and advanced yoruba land.

Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.

Wike is not fit to be a Governor!!! The day of reconing will certainly come.

The yorubas are indeed a blessed and sensible people....!

See wailing!
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by moffat(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Freetech:
. Associations of looters
e pain am grin sorry i know how painful it is bcoz he is not APC
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Nosaghae(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
I pity Rivers State.... while yoruba Governors are busy transforming the west to a mordern egalitarian society, through vision and will for a better and advanced yoruba land.

Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.

Wike is not fit to be a Governor!!! The day of reconing will certainly come.

The yorubas are indeed a blessed and sensible people....!

Hmmmm see painment
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by tomijori(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
zoba88:
Governor Wike of Rivers state celebrated his birthday.Governor of Ekiti state, Fayose Ayodele,Senator Godswill Akpabio,National Chairman of PDP Uche Secondus and others were at hand to celebrate with him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/photos-from-governor-wike-birthday.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/TheGuildng/status/941252246624497664
https://twitter.com/TheGuildng/status/941253007655698432
https://twitter.com/TheGuildng/status/941253910559326208
https://twitter.com/TheGuildng/status/941254531521961989
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by israelmao(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wike and Fasoye are both delivering on their promises in their respective states unlike in Kaduna,Kogi,Benue etc.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
i can't see mr amaechi o
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Mysselff2: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Men controlling state resources

Walahi this is the highest groove
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by topeextent: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
I pity the south south people..
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by guiddoti: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Headlaw:
Happy birthday Mr. Project!
To think of project he has done, could only be subscribed to Road project.

My people, for how long road project will end?
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by iknopro(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mr. [Project indeed, Sir. Please keep on with the good works, you dont need to ask for our votes come 2019, you are going there unopposed Signed by the Office of the Citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria OCFR
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Headlaw(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
guiddoti:
To think of project he has done, could only be subscribed to Road project.

My people, for how long road project will end?

At least we appreciated that..what has APC done?
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by guiddoti: 3:36am On Dec 16, 2017
Headlaw:

At least we appreciated that..what has APC done?
Google What Amechi has done in Rivers state while he was governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Dominate Senate / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.