Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (48998 Views)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Pastor E.A. Adeboye To Another Debate / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by openmine(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2017
debossng:
So Daddy Freeze is now collecting Tithes?

Wonders shall never end! Peeps shine ya eyes
He is not collecting...he is challenging someone to help any one in need!
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by trigar12(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.

Am in dire need of the money but if you can help me with a company to observe my one year NYSC in Ibadan. I will really appreciate you.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by enshy: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
morereb10:
Freeze Challenge Davido To Help Put Someone Out Of Poverty Via #TitheAgainstPoverty & He Accepted

The TitheAgainstPoverty, TAP initiative is gradually gaining popularity and it was just launched over the weekend by the "Sheeple" master himself, Daddy Freeze. People are already heavy responding and invested in it and Mr. Freeze is calling on more and more people to take the challenge.

According to him, the ‘Tithe Against Poverty’ challenge is a campaign created to end poverty in Nigeria. To participate, you must remove someone from poverty with a tithe of your income and challenge someone to do the same!

Yesterday, Freeze challenged Nigeria singer and DWM Boss Davido to do so and he accepted wholeheartedly. Freeze is surely gaining more momentum with his Tithe campaign.

See his post below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/freeze-challenge-davido-to-help-someone.html

Very Very Good to take up such good challenge but why has this man made the poor become an issue for the Church alone?
What have we all done for the poor?
What have I, the other guy there, Seun nairaland done for the poor?
How many lives of the poor on this platform has any of us (including Seun) touched?
In our homes, do we treat our spouses well, satisfy our children, support our parents....Someone who can't keep his marriage is helping the poor, he abandons his wife and children but helps the poor. Someone who rubbishes his parents and elders helps the poor when he has several poor people in his bosom...How many of us take care of our poor employees? Our maids? Our gate keepers? Our drivers?
Liars, Enemies of the Gospel, Men destined for eternal darkness, they preach what they don't do.
Their drivers suffer but come to Facebook to tell us they paid someone's rent for 10 years...Have they paid their parents rent? In laws rent? Employees rent?
Biko, indeed the Bible is clear 'Men love darkness rather than light'
On this path I have chosen and sold my life to, no man can stop nor slow me down!! Amen!!!
Too late to go back....It is Christ till death!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by soulfood(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by thunderbabs: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out of poverty.

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided

Lol....Seun stingy mehn...chai...d guy must b from Ijebu

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by eleojo23: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Are you trying to say stupidity runs in their lineage? Me I am not understanding o.

Do you even know Emperor Ademusiwa of Western Nigeria?
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by dungburu: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I am a Muslim. But I accept the Daddy freeze challenge. I.m willing to give 50k to some one in dire need. But that person must be verified by lalasticlala. If I don't get by Sunday. I will take it to an orphanage.
Pls, I only need a job , I have stayed long overdue at home not money or tithe. If you can help I will be happy.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by thunderbabs: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes when it reach my turn I would rather send NwaAmaikpe to his villiage never to have access to internet again in life than to help him out of poverty

Da NwaAmaikpe guy dey smoke one funny kinda strange weed...i jus dunno..Der r pple in dz life sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by soulfood(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
That must be 3 billion o! Ogbeni Davido
morereb10:
Freeze Challenge Davido To Help Put Someone Out Of Poverty Via #TitheAgainstPoverty & He Accepted

The TitheAgainstPoverty, TAP initiative is gradually gaining popularity and it was just launched over the weekend by the "Sheeple" master himself, Daddy Freeze. People are already heavy responding and invested in it and Mr. Freeze is calling on more and more people to take the challenge.

According to him, the ‘Tithe Against Poverty’ challenge is a campaign created to end poverty in Nigeria. To participate, you must remove someone from poverty with a tithe of your income and challenge someone to do the same!

Yesterday, Freeze challenged Nigeria singer and DWM Boss Davido to do so and he accepted wholeheartedly. Freeze is surely gaining more momentum with his Tithe campaign.

See his post below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/freeze-challenge-davido-to-help-someone.html

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by benjsniper33: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

Sir, I know a very hardworking, honest and diligent Hausa Tailor since my 100 level days in Unibuja. I dont know his name but i use to call him London Tailor due to his expertise in sewing and slim-fitting clothes. He freelances from houses to houses with his sewing machine on his shoulders sewing torn clothing and slim-fitting clothes for students and other working class people. He doesn't charge much , he accepts whatever is given to him. He's a good and peaceful Muslim very nice and respectful
One week ago before I traveled to Ibadan for holidays, I was going to watch a match on a weekend and I saw him and greeted him , he was jovial and responsive as usual but his appearance was appalling , he looked gaunty and emaciated and his clothes were faded and dirty. His eyes was almost sucked out of their sockets by what I presume was hunger .
I know something has gone wrong so I asked him whatsup, he didn't want to tell me at first but when I pressed further he narrated how his finances hit the rocks since his sewing machine developed a serious mechanical problem and the solution is to buy another one but he doesn't have finances. Another blow is the fact that he now has a family made up of a wife and child which he must feed but he is jobless because his tailoring business is not moving due to lack of a Sewing machine.
I asked him what is the solution , he replied that if he can get a new or fairly used sewing machine his tailoring business will resume and everything will be fine. I asked him of the cost of a sewing machine he said it's between the range of 10-15k while a fairly used sewing machine is between 5-10k .
I felt pity for him , I wanted to help but as I no get money I just wished him well and told him not to give up. I also told him that I'm sorry that I don't have Cash to help but if I see any opportunity to table his matter before someone who can help I will. Since then I didn't see him bUT I belive he is still around with other Hausas.

I want to use this opportunity to plead for his cause before this noble platform. I beg of you Sir or any other financially capable person reading this piece to sow into the life of this good man so that he can afford to live and work to feed his family. What he needs is just a sewing machine...I repeat a SEWING MACHINE (either new or fairly used) not money.
I am ready to provide any information ,including his phone number. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by bizhub: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Daddy freeze is now a levite
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Freeman59: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
ibkgab001:
Yes when it reach my turn I would rather send NwaAmaikpe to his villiage never to have access to internet again in life than to help him out of poverty

So you mean NwaAmaikpe is poor? Chai, you are wicked. NwaAmaikpe so after all the shit you talk here just to gain cheap popularity, you're still poor??

Chai
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Adakintroy: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
While I commend op freeze on this. He should be careful how he rush this. Things of God are done by direction of the spirit not according to the sense.

By taping people to do, you are not any different from the men of God whom you criticise. Morever, their is an element of pride to consider when men do good deeds in public and publish it. #showoff#

Let's not make this about us. This is about the poor.

#Let's focus right#
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by orijintv(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2017
anonimi:

Are you so disabled and handicapped that you cannot work and SAVE to pay your own fees as many students do abroad and even in Nigeria

He proposed to help someone in need. It happens all over the world; because i'm a Nigerian doesnt mean i shouldnt ask when i'm in need.

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by zinachidi(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
good gesture, I hope u are for real, not one of those who like to play with people.

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by gorry123: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
benjsniper33:

Sir, I know a very hardworking, honest and diligent Hausa Tailor since my 100 level days in Unibuja. I dont know his name but i use to call him London Tailor due to his expertise in sewing and slim-fitting clothes. He freelances from houses to houses with his sewing machine on his shoulders sewing torn clothing and slim-fitting clothes for students and other working class people. He doesn't charge much , he accepts whatever is given to him. He's a good and peaceful Muslim very nice and respectful
One week ago before I traveled to Ibadan for holidays, I was going to watch a match on a weekend and I saw him and greeted him , he was jovial and responsive as usual but his appearance was appalling , he looked gaunty and emaciated and his clothes were faded and dirty. His eyes was almost sucked out of their sockets by what I presume was hunger .
I know something has gone wrong so I asked him whatsup, he didn't want to tell me at first but when I pressed further he narrated how his finances hit the rocks since his sewing machine developed a serious mechanical problem and the solution is to buy another one but he doesn't have finances. Another blow is the fact that he now has a family made up of a wife and child which he must feed but he is jobless because his tailoring business is not moving due to lack of a Sewing machine.
I asked him what is the solution , he replied that if he can get a new or fairly used sewing machine his tailoring business will resume and everything will be fine. I asked him of the cost of a sewing machine he said it's between the range of 10-15k while a fairly used sewing machine is between 5-10k .
I felt pity for him , I wanted to help but as I no get money I just wished him well and told him not to give up. I also told him that I'm sorry that I don't have Cash to help but if I see any opportunity to table his matter before someone who can help I will. Since then I didn't see him bUT I belive he is still around with other Hausas.

I want to use this opportunity to plead for his cause before this noble platform. I want you to sow into his life so that he can afford t o live and work to feed his family. What he needs is just a sewing machine...I repeat a SEWING MACHINE (either new or fairly used) not money.
I am ready to provide any information ,including his phone number. Thanks
Pls send his phone number to my email dekkybobo@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Sheun001(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Give it to this guy frustratedrat

He needs it direly biko
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by oodua1stson: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
lonelydora:
Whoever has money should spend it however he likes. You don't want to tithe, no problem...but don't try to discourage others who believe in the principles of tithing.

Most people kicking against tithing don't even tithe.

Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Bill Winston, etc preaches tithing and own Private Jets. You guys should stop making it a Nigeria thing.

For me i will tithe till eternity....let my pastor use it however he likes, it's not Freeze business.

Edited: For those quoting me... i challenge anyone who claims to pay tithe and is against tithing to post his tithe records either by Bank SOA or tithe card (for churches who use it)
if you pay your tithe regularly because you don't want to Rob god and you don't pay your taxes then oloriburuku eda ni e

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by skiche45: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
peter1994:
Nigeria is in dire need of a sudden revolution.

Person need to provoke undecided

Person need to provoke gidi gan

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by vickvan(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Kaycee9242:
This is really a welcome initiative, I will try my best to help out a needy dis week even if its 20k
Please see to my case. No matter how little it is.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by secpowell: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Na you be the fool. Na MMM account money dey enter? How come dey com scam people? See na Naija be dis , they must be a way.
franugo:

see your terrible diction and spellings....na freeze account the money dey enter? some people go just dey mumu like say to mumu na competition.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by blackbeau1(f): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
I'm in serious need. Check my last topic. I've been looking for a place to get a loan.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by cashreport: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2017
i am offering

free research assistance to two nairalanders

having school / University research topic

will arrange it in MS word and send for free

note: Project topic/research excluded just school term paper/assignment.

free of charge

love nairaland

cc: Moderators
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by calmG(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
Pls I sent u a mail
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by lograr(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:

Take the money and go to any Government hospital around you and ask the nurses for the people who are held and couldn't afford their hospital bills. Thanks for your will of impacting lives

1 Like

Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by sayhi2certified(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
help your guy from poverty too... only 10k needed thanks in advance.....
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by akins56(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
[g
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by akins56(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
[
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
I challenge Seun to help a nairalander out of poverty. For those asking for account number it is cheesy

Watch as him go bone me till thy kingdom come undecided
that guy dey very stingy, even to release him sperm during intercourse with ladies dey hard am,not to talk of giving person money
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by OnyeOGA(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
nellybadas:
try me na.
Re: #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty by Benjamin125(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Abfinest007:
ur point is noted .davido wil get back to you

...and to me also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.