Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her (6578 Views)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by kunzeal: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Am a Guy of 27 years old working in multinational
company have been very faithful to my boss at work and
everywhere but there is this problem I encountered, His
wife always make advances to me. Let me brief you on how
it started. Have been very serious at work and diligent
though most ladies do tell me am so handsome and they
would like me to be their husband I do take that as a joke
from them, There was a time my boss sent me to his house
to help pick some documents which he forgot to pick at
home when he was coming. As I got to his house I met his
wife at home I explained to her the reasons why am here
and she welcomed me warmly and gave the documents to
me, She asked of my phone number and I gave it to her It
was around 6pm in the evening when I saw a strange
number calling me, As I picked up the number guess what
It was the boss wife Hi how are you doing hope your day
was not stressful, it wasn't I told her and that was the end
of the conversation. So from that time she started coming to
our organization to meet her husband which she rarely
does before but everytime she comes ,there is this type of
eyes contact she always made to me but I do ignore it. My
boss had to travel to a long journey that would take him up
to one week before he arrives so he handed me some
documents to keep till he comes back.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/sensual-storyhow-my-boss-wife-made.html?m=1
Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by ehbellsho(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2017
shocked Ur own don better cos u just enta into a big trap. The day u refuse her just knw dat u r either goin to prison or dats d end of u working in their company.
Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by rosy1992(f): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
fiction

2 Likes

Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by sybarite7(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
started coming to our organization to meet her husband which she rarely does before but everytime she comes ,there is this type of eyes contact she always made to me but I do ignore it. My boss had to travel to a long journey that would take him up to one week before he arrives so he handed me some documents to keep till he comes back.
It was after the third day I saw the boss wife calling me and it was Saturday Hello Mike I would like you to help me fix some things here since I know a little about electrical installation and have been helping them to fix some in my boss house before, nothing came to my mind. Quickly I took my tools box and arrived at the house the door was already opened which was an uncommon thing before, As I entered the house I saw the unclothedness of my boss wife I couldn't bear this anymore as I have to rush out of the house very fast I was frighten with what I saw is this a challenge or an opportunity for me I started to think about that Some few hours after I got a call from her telling me it's either I do what she wants or I get sacked I was amazed with the option she gave me. The problem now am having is that should I go and do her wish or I should quit the job, Please am in a Confused state and I need someone to help me out there.
Sensual Story:How My Boss Wife Made Advances To Me
HOW MY BOSS WIFE MADE ADVANCES TO ME
your comments are important to u

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nominee for Ajangbadi version of the Pullitzer Prize spotted.
Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by moorevic(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nice story which site did you copy from?
Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by yommen: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
No try am ooo. If she want extra dick, make she go somewhere else go collect am. You hear wetin I tell you? A word is enough for the wise. Be wise!!!
Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by Dutchey(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
who no like cake?
Re: How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her by Alao046(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Buhari self

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This?? / In Every Secondary School There Is always this Teacher With This Mad Ass / Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.