Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught (56319 Views)

Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by ExAngel007(f): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
A cheating wife was forced to carry her husband on her shoulders and parade him through the streets after she was caught having an affair.

The incident took place in Borpadaw Village, India on July 3, 2022.

The woman went missing for a week and her husband and in- laws searched for her all week all to no avail.

The husband then decided to file a missing person's report and that's when a member of the public came forward and told officials she was residing at her boyfriend's house.

It's alleged the unidentified woman's husband beat her, pulled her hair and slammed her on the ground after finding out about the affair.

The woman was then made to carry her husband through town.

She can be seen holding her husband on her shoulders as she walks down the street, surrounded by locals.

According to reports, it is claimed that the husband proceeded to showcase her throughout their village, while hanging shoes from her neck, in the grim scenes.

Currently, nine people have been arrested for the incident and she has been sent to her childhood home.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/cheating-wife-forced-to-carry-her-husband-through-streets-after-being-caught-having-an-affair.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by YeyeGbami: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
LMAO!!!! Shameless woman!

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bunch of primitive Dumbos.. undecided
Far away from development.. undecided

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by rickpat(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
madness

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by amnesty7: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lies...Linda Ikeji is not an authority on Indian matters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by dollytino4real(f): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na 4 una country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by DontGiveUpYet: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmmm. Nothing to say.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by VeryWickedMan: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Carry me dey go your real husband house

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Ghester: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nonesense.
If U research well u ll see her husband have cheated more than she has

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
What kind of nonsense is this? undecided
If na the husband cheat, I sure say them no go treat am like this.
Mumu people.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Blaqroman0000: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Truth is the most cheats around are married women..

They always want to explore

24 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
I thought Africa is supposed to be backwards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Rekhina(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Carry me dey go your real husband house
You and Okorobufo just they compet who get wicked mind pass.

Religion is cursed

8 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Jayrockk: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why marry in the first place when u know u can't be faithful?! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by PerfectStranger(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wtf is this? Primitive beings.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by FahBuLous: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Not necessary, very primitive people...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by indodon(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin cheesy imagine if the hubby is one fat as* niqqa..

After carrying him around she go still collect wotowoto grin for sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by MarianaTrench: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
What type of useless culture is this?

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by anonymuz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Some part of India is worse than daura

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by LogicBomb8: 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
WHICH KIND OF SH#T BE THIS? I NO SURE SAY NA BULL GET AM

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by FreeSpirited: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Sex will disgrace you if u have no self control

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by WorldsNumber1: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Her bf is probably the one she’s sexually attracted to. That’s how paternity fraud thrives.

Alpha fvckx, Beta bucks.. that’s how women operates regardless of her background or ethnicity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by 1Sharon(f): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2022
African women don't have it so bad.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Mrscarter(f): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2022
ExAngel007:
A cheating wife was forced to carry her husband on her shoulders and parade him through the streets after she was caught having an affair.

The incident took place in Borpadaw Village, India on July 3, 2022.

The woman went missing for a week and her husband and in- laws searched for her all week all to no avail.

The husband then decided to file a missing person's report and that's when a member of the public came forward and told officials she was residing at her boyfriend's house.

It's alleged the unidentified woman's husband beat her, pulled her hair and slammed her on the ground after finding out about the affair.

The woman was then made to carry her husband through town.

She can be seen holding her husband on her shoulders as she walks down the street, surrounded by locals.

According to reports, it is claimed that the husband proceeded to showcase her throughout their village, while hanging shoes from her neck, in the grim scenes.

Currently, nine people have been arrested for the incident and she has been sent to her childhood home.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/cheating-wife-forced-to-carry-her-husband-through-streets-after-being-caught-having-an-affair.html

I despise cheating. However in India women are forced into marraige. They cant choose whom they marry nor marry whom they love. She has a human right to feel love and the connection between two ppl who love.
This punishment is terrible. It never should be physical

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Mrscarter(f): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Jayrockk:
Why marry in the first place when u know u can't be faithful?! undecided

Those women don't have a choice. The father n brothers n uncles choose whom she marries i think thats how it is in india

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Luckysbab: 2:48am On Jul 06, 2022
No one will associate this to their religion now. But if it was mentioned they were Muslims, many of you will start disparaging the religion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Axis313(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Very primitive set of people,I am very sure if these ones get opportunity to come and work in any company in Nigeria,especially to hold small post,the Nigerian workers will be looking up to them as boss,and they will surely look down on Nigerians,but they are nonentity back in their villages in India.

10 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by RedpillAnalyst: 4:57am On Jul 06, 2022
W
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by RedpillAnalyst: 5:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Mrscarter:

I despise cheating. However in India women are forced into marraige. They cant choose whom they marry nor marry whom they love. She has a human right to feel love and the connection between two ppl who love.
This punishment is terrible. It never should be physical

Because it's disaster anyways when women choose.

Marriage stopped making sense when they allow them to choose.

Do a quick search on Google using this keyword.

"Divorce rate in orange county"

And you willl see a typical result of situation that occurs when women are given liberty to do whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2022
The culture prevents women from cheating cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.