Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster (51834 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by wingmanII: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Reno is so childish, I wonder how he became a special assistant or adviser.
All the same, this topic should move to FP.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J please do your thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Reno Omokri....I dey your side jare

Lai Mohd' is a learner

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by TheAngry1: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Petty, like all Jonathan's men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
this dude is something really
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by bedspread: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....
And it's A Season Movie ....
Reno Dss go de wait uuuu ceriously

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by laffwitmi: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nothing way ipod will not say or call baba that is trying to help us out of recession the ogogoro master put us,i mean the southern abacha(GEJ) grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by prag: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
hey
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Airforce1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Aniwhyte(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
merit455:
Shut up Jaree,zombie
Better foolish zombie nai the guy really be, my God why people dey mumu like this self, tufiakwa *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Elan83(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
/รก/
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by shallysgirl: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Smartademu(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bunch of retards.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by deco22(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
That's why he can't spell "Production" right
It's a parody,he was trying to be funny or will you say he doesn't also know how to spell Aso Rock.

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin

The dullard is a disgrace to humanity. They say one good term deserves another. Only in Nigeria the reverse is the Case where one bad term deserves another.

grin grin

Of course, imagine Jonathan winning the election in 2015, how many terms would we have tagged it, woulda been terribly worse
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by nwakibie3(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:

APC zombies have been reduced to checking typo errors grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by nwakibie3(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
adem30:
Common Production He can't spell correctly

Mumu Reno

APC zombies have been reduced to checking typo errors grin

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by grandstar(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
quiverfull:
The idiot adviser to the man that nearly bankrupted Nigeria.

They were profligate but how did they bankrupt the country?

The budget deficit was barely 1% of GDP and debt burden was only 12% of GDP.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by SalamRushdie: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagbola55:
Is that finishing or stupidity and act of slowpoke acting mad.....he just acted like a kid I gat no respect for him again...he is dump and idiot

Buhari endorsed the killing of innocent women and children in zaria yet you still respect him ..yiu have never like Reno so dont lie

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by shallysgirl: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don watch am. grin grin grin grin grin
Very interesting action comedy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Cholls(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
mtchheeew, na old film i don watch am very interesting but the film no end well so am waiting for the season 2, i hear say dem say na 2019 e go com out.
my brother this is what they call SAVAGE

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by SalamRushdie: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
adem30:
Common Production He can't spell correctly

Mumu Reno

It was intentional ,he spelt it how Buhari will...everyone in AsoRock knows Buhari doesnt know how to spell grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by OnyeOGA(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin
fatality
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by israelmao(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Adeosun,and Emefele are likely to star in this movie.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by OnyeOGA(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
Is so that Buhari can understand.
grin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
Do u think u can stand Reno in lyrical battle?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Hotzone(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
buhari, d real king and yam pion of recession. Reno Dmockery ride on 4 mehn.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'm equally critical of the Bihari led government and I don't believe they've achieved anything so far. But when you become petty and stoop to such childish levels you kind of make your criticism ineffective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by OLADD: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
Are you a confirmed dullard? Can't you see he deliberately spelt it that way just to make the caption more eye-catching and enticing? I tire for you.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by eagleeye2: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Swaggzkid:
haahah savagery at its peak. AP&C FILMS grin epic! grin ASSO ROCKY PRODUCTIONS grin grin

During GEJ admistration the opposition did worst than this. wehdone Reno
Eggzaktly
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by MhiztaarNAS(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
MONITZ:

Re u not a Nigerian?J His offense would be for trolling Buhari and exercising his freedom of speech.Aren't u aware somebody they thought was Reno almost got arrested sometime this year or last year by the DSS @ the International Aitport. He could be held incommunicado like it's being done with Sambo Dasuki et al...

Democracy have given some stupid people the guts to say shit and get away with it. People like dis Reno and FFK insulting d president every day is sad. At least if they can't respect him for being the president they should respect him for being their senior.. Freedom of speech my foot undecided
MONITZ:

Re u not a Nigerian?J His offense would be for trolling Buhari and exercising his freedom of speech.Aren't u aware somebody they thought was Reno almost got arrested sometime this year or last year by the DSS @ the International Aitport. He could be held incommunicado like it's being done with Sambo Dasuki et al...

Democracy have given some stupid people the guts to say shit and get away with it. People like dis Reno and FFK insulting d president every day is sad. At least if they can't respect him for being the president they should respect him for being their senior.. Freedom of speech my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.