Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster (51836 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by eagleeye2: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
mtchheeew, na old film i don watch am very interesting but the film no end well so am waiting for the season 2, i hear say dem say na 2019 e go com out.
Hahahahahahahahahahaa...Chai. Nigerians una get bad mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

I just too like this Reno grin

See finishing. Yolobam Muslims won't like this at all.. grin

God bless Christians

God bless the Niger Delta

God bless Biafra

Jonathan for your information won in all Yoruba states in 2011 except Osun state.

They voted massively for Jonathan despite Tinubu urging them to vote for Ribadu.

Jonathans poor performance and Buharis integrity won them over in 2015.

Because you vote on tribal sentiments does not mean others do.

Buharis poor performance has turned many of them off now.

I am apolitical. Just stating the obvious.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by galaxy2020(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
I thought dullards can only win elections in Liberia and Uganda?
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Blackops(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
oya finish reno

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by daygee12: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin

The dullard is a disgrace to humanity. They say one good term deserves another. Only in Nigeria the reverse is the Case where one bad term deserves another.

grin grin
Even Reno omokirikir is a disgrace to humanity , he cant even spell production correctly, Buhari is getting popular day by day. Even you self admired the picture of MR. President and his convoy?. It will be a blockbuster by 2019.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by ifeoluwa122: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin duara 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
;Dchai chai take it easy on jubrill nahh
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by dabeto: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
That's why he can't spell "Production" right
[color=#006600][/color]
Alaba production......so "prodduction" is in order... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Sunmolar(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
it's like recession is hitting Reno hard. eyah!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by sexy74(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:

Pally you should know that most business don't use correct spellings in registering their business names, so the production (prodduction)as spelt can be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
See Buhari forming James Bond
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by OlaMiki: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
where is your father , The success with modernise brain grin grin grin grin grin
magoo10:
Buhari is a failure overseeing governance with obsolete brain.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Pavarottii(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
MONITZ:
This Reno is something else,he dare not set foot in Nigeria through out Bubu's tenure lest he gets roasted or jailed and the keys thrown into the deepest part of the sea..
so u mean there is no freedom of speech or buhari is a dictator.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
APC is a mistake. I would have forgiven them of the lies, blame game, recession and denial of campaign promises if only THEY RESPECTED THE RULE OF LAW.

Disregard for the constitution and abuse of the rule of law is a sin I won't forgive and so they must go. We need true democrats

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by princessayesha(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
No chance to loot...hence the abundant time to edit pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by dannybomb(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
MONITZ:
This Reno is something else,he dare not set foot in Nigeria through out Bubu's tenure lest he gets roasted or jailed and the keys thrown into the deepest part of the sea..

come on go and sleep your ass out. when APC were bringing all form of disgraceful images to bring down GEJ reign you didn't spill this crap

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dis insult too big abeg
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by mrsaintman: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin
anibi9674:
chinekeme I don die with laff. If this epic fatality no make you laff then your zombiesim has no cure.
grin kia,some people we be coming for u soon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
trash
Reno how did ur ppl manage our economy at a time of unprecedented boom.....
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Chukazu: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
MONITZ:

Reno full ground for Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by contigiency(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dear its not a laughing matter. can't we find a job for this Omokiri boy, he has been seriously looking for what will keep him busy since 2015 he lost his job.

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by nnokwa042(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

I just too like this Reno grin

See finishing. Yolobam Muslims won't like this at all.. grin

God bless Christians

God bless the Niger Delta

God bless Biafra
afonja muslim don' enter peace transport company dey rush to sokoto to report reno to sultan of sokoto

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by rajiraymond(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
My president! My president!!

Very sound, agile, stronger, healthier, even looks younger.

Please can somebody give Reno and co-wailers codeine to reduce their pains.

PMB TILL 2023!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Barzinime(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
and what are you? someone with obsolete brain is your president?
magoo10:
Buhari is a failure overseeing governance with obsolete brain.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagbola55:
Is that finishing or stupidity and act of slowpoke acting mad.....he just acted like a kid I gat no respect for him again...he is dump and idiot
Fan of AP&C recessionist grin producers.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagbola55:
Is that finishing or stupidity and act of slowpoke acting mad.....he just acted like a kid I gat no respect for him again...he is dump and idiot
Fan of recessionist grin makers.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by maxzzo1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
na season or action?
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by LargeBreed(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
It's a typo, motherfucker. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by jbcul4ril(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
To me, IF THEY DON'T HAVE SENSE, OTHER HAVE.

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.

I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."

*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!

* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.

* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.

* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.

* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.

* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.

* Olu Falae took 100M naira.

* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.

* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.

*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira

* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.

* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?

15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by MONITZ: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
dannybomb:

come on go and sleep your ass out. when APC were bringing all form of disgraceful images to bring down GEJ reign you didn't spill this crap

Is it that insulting people online delights u or wat? So from my write up u were able to deduce I am pro-Buhari right,or one of them BMC? Abeg next time take time to read and digest whatever u read before u spew thrash and insult people in a hurry.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Godsonkemz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zombified afonjas and abokis no go like this punch in spite of their sufferings under this bad govt
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Funny though. But make una leave my baba for me. He will surely transform this country; let's just give him time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.