Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning (401 Views)

If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... / Ego, the destroyer of a Beautiful Relationship / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
How can one keep a beautiful relationship from drowning after it has started and everything's going on perfectly.

My last relationship was all green light but the ship wrecked because i didn't know how to keep the ship afloat. I need ideas as to how to maintain stability and keep a new relationship afloat when the door opens

What are the best ways to keep a relationship going for months without making a lady feel insecure/afraid/ or out of love.
Re: How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Lalasticlala help brothers out, move this to the great beyond
Re: How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning by Pusyiter(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Different strokes for different folks....there is no best way to a successful relationship. Every relationship MUST have its ups and down. The fact that James claims his is working does not mean he does not have challenging moments. What matters is for us to work things out despite our differences and how does this work? You need God! He is the secret and source. You can not last long in anything without being connected to the source/secret.
I dey learn o, just my mite......
Re: How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
guy above nice point. more ideas needed
Re: How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning by IAMSASHY(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided d success of a relationship is nt one person's burden, it is d responsibility of d 2 pple involved to exhibit maturity in handling d ups and downs associated wt it. Understanding ur partner is very important too, dere ar tins ur frnd does in his relationship dat if u apply in Urs, it wl crash. Anytime ur relationship is abt to crash, dere is always a priceless word dat heals wounds, lack of use of Dat word has destroyed alot or relationships, it won't cost anything to use d word "sorry", weda u ar rite or wrong and dnt 4get, nobody is perfect
Re: How Can One Keep A Beautiful Relationship From Drowning by kaycee125: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Communication is key

(1) (Reply)

Reasons The Rate Of Pregnant Girls Is High After Festing Period / Enjoying Marital S*x: From Boredom To Best Practice / See The Craziest Things People Do In A New Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.