Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Know If A Guy Loves You Before He Actually Says It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Loves You Before He Actually Says It (672 Views)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You Before He Actually Says It by VirtueDigest: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
I’ll never forget those months leading up to the day my own husband, Joe said “I love you”. I had known for months that he did, and I knew that I loved him too but the importance of those words kept us from actually saying it for almost a year of dating. holding hands in the car or saying our goodbye at the end of the night he would preemptively whisper, “I miss you” and I knew what he meant. Even though he was standing right in front of me, I missed him too. The truth is, even though I was anxious to hear him say the actual words, he was dropping enough hints to make me feel confident that our feelings are mutual.

1. He starts performing little acts of service. In my experience, and from what I know about a lot of men. It’s often easier for them to express their gesture than acts of service. Even though “I love you’ had yet to be spoken, the way Joe would happily wake up early to take me to the train station, make sure my car passed inspection, and fussed over when I was sick was a sign that his heart was true. If you are wondering what your man’s true feelings are, look at the way he serves you. Service is always the fruit of authentic love.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/know-guy-loves-actually-says/
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You Before He Actually Says It by izaray(f): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You Before He Actually Says It by Kseafresh: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
story story!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Man Up To? / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Read The Private Messages On Nairaland Forum? / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.