Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation? (508 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation? by Rayele(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
A friend of mine is in love with this girl and he asked her out. But she said she's not ready for a relationship because she's suffered a lot of heart breaks. She suggested they remain friends and get to know each other a bit more as she had told him she was in love with him too. He agreed which I told him he shouldn't have. Now he told me they had an argument now he feels he's been showing her too much care and attention (he tries as much as possible to make her happy financially and otherwise). Now he said he doesn't what to do since they had the argument. If he should ignore her for sometime. I told him he should have just let go she wasn't ready. But he ssaid he loves her very much she loves him too (she told me herself) so should he ignore her or bear with?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by 9jayes: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
How old are 3 of you?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Rayele(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
9jayes:
How old are 3 of you?

Why
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
When I Wake Up I Will Tell You

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by MatricNumber(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
What the fvck did i just read?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Tie The Knot With A 'stranger' / You Won't Believe What This Nigerian Nollywood Actress Did As A Married Woman / Who Really Owns The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.