Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? (5203 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by tipopon(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2007
pls i want to know if a man must marry a virgin at all cost.
what are the benefits|*can they make a better home?
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by smartsoft(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2007
well i'm dating a virgin right now, maybe when we are married i will tell you details if God taries
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by LagosBobo1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2007
If I have to chose, I'd prefer to marry a virgin. It always feels good to have the first dip, lol.
However, I won't go out of my way to marry someone b'cuz she's a virgin. After all, I am not a virgin myself
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by smartsoft(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2007
dude i didn't intend to date her cos i wanna have the first dip. i love her simple i never knew she was not until i confirm. so ? what the heck ?? cool
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by LagosBobo1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2007
omo, don't take yourself too serious. i wasn't talking about you.
i was talking about myself and i was responding to the thread starter's question.

i don't know what gave you the idea that i was talking about you?!
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by smartsoft(m): 1:59am On Feb 27, 2007
maybe the way you responded, no hard feelings
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by olusola200: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2007
never, virwhat , i need a sex animal like me  i am not ready to train anybody
i need someone that is used to sex not novice
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by Maneater1(f): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2007
its nice to marry a virgin but, she mind end up being promiscuous because once u pop her cherry, she will get curious about what is out there and how other guys are.
But at the end of the day what matters is do you love her, not is she a virgin or not. Atleast you know ur not marrying a slutt. kiss
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by gina34(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2007
Is better to marry a virgin.
Experience is the best teacher Meaning i know this 4rm experience

Don't ask me how
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by Free(f): 3:48am On Mar 01, 2007
no its not grin
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by Brymore(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2007
It depends on what u want, but note that everything that has advantages also comes with disadvantages.
U could marry a virgin and get commitment from her, while some other virgin might want to do some sampling outside, it all depends on her mind and the reasons why she remained a virgin and married you in the first place.
For me, I will marry a woman because of her personality and character, not because she is a virgin or not.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by kaycrystal(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2007
Man-eater:

its nice to marry a virgin but, she mind end up being promiscuous because once u pop her cherry, she will get curious about what is out there and how other guys are.
But at the end of the day what matters is do you love her, not is she a virgin or not. Atleast you know your not marrying a slutt. kiss

is dat some sort of belief or superstition?? all ladies got popped one time or d other, why arent dey all promiscuous i tire for ur line of tot o,
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by Soldier(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2007
Yes of course! It is the best to marry a virgin and I will try and marry one at all costs because in a way I`ll know I have exclusive copulating rights over the woman! Women who can be virgins til marriage are more likely to be faithful wives I think and I`m sure I`ll respect her more. I`m a bit apprehensive abt what Man-eater said tho.
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by iejunkie: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2007
i was a virgin until i met her, she is not, she has been with another before me for several years. i am her second. i must say "everything that has advantages also comes with disadvantages" the reverse is also true. we are still dating, but i also have this question for myself. one thing is for sure, being in my position, it hurts to know that she has been with another. i am not sure if it continues to hurt like this, can i (and should i) marry her?
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by cheekee(f): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2007
its all good to marru a virgin but they are rare to find in these times
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by kingsol4u: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2007
hello.
ok how can i know feel it is good to find a virgin?yes tell me because as u se me i m beed a lady like that who are peson like that
well as for me my name is kingsley
i would like to know more from u
see u mine e mai is kingsol_outlaw2001@yahoo.co.in
i hope to ya from u
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by kingsol4u: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2007
maybe it make how the girl want it for the first when she start dating a man

how she will do when she meet a man
Re: Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? by Winnerwhite(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
I have never disvirgin a women before haw do u feel @ d process?

(1) (Reply)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Secrets To A Beautiful And Healthy Va*gina / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.