Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess (14739 Views)

Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / A Philosophical Outlook & Analysis On The Leadership Prowess Of Umahi By U Trump / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by Goahead(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Joe, this is an evidence of cursed people. They hawk gala in the day and turn to armed robbery at night. Ebonyi people are cursed. cheesy

[s][/s]
Lemme brush your ignorance with pictures of your condemned people....

You can now go and deliver your consignment before it burst in your stomach...

3 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by LasGidiOwner: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Now see this. Almost all Ebonyi people are drug peddlers but still yet they are poor cheesy

[s]
Goahead:
Lemme brush your ignorance with pictures of your condemned people....
You can now go and deliver your consignment before it burst in your stomach...
[/s]

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by LasGidiOwner: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Ebonyi people are haunted animals. They are being jailed all over Nigeria for constituting nuisance all over Nigeria. Ebonyi people are 3rd class Nigerians cheesy

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by LasGidiOwner: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Ebonyi people are treated as outcasts and slave all over Nigeria. Their governor confirmed it. It is a curse to come from Ebonyi. cheesy

Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State has called on the Lagos State Government to release 180 Ebonyi indigenes held in Lagos for hawking.

Umahi made the call on Thursday in Abakaliki, when he received a delegation of Ebonyi indigenes residing in Onitsha, Anambra, who visited him over the plight of some indigenes of the town.

Umahi, represented by his deputy, Dr Kelechi Igwe, said the government was dismayed by the report from the Ebonyi Development Association in Lagos concerning incarcerated 180 indigenes.

“The 180 victims were accused of contravening a law of the Lagos State Government on street trading, but the intriguing aspect is that they had been incarcerated before the law was enacted.

“Most of them had spent over two years in incarceration before the law was enacted, but they were unfortunately charged under the same law.

“I will immediately consult and interact with my Lagos counterpart to ensure the immediate and unconditional release of the victims,” he said.

The governor said the days of treating Ebonyi citizens as second-class citizens in the country were over, saying the government would extend its empowerment schemes to its indigenes residing across the country.

“The government would immediately procure over 130 tricycles to enable hawkers of Ebonyi origin in Onitsha and environs to quit the trade and be gainfully employed.

“We would accommodate over 20 indigenes in Onitsha in our empowerment scheme, which would offer them a grant of N250,000 ea ch, to quit street trading and be gainfully employed.

The leader of the delegation and the governor’s Senior Technical Assistant, Onitsha Liaison Office, Mr Mathew Njoku, thanked the governor for the reception and pledged to contribute its quota to the state’s development.

“We thank you for graciously including Ebonyi indigenes in Onitsha and across the country in your empowerment schemes because it would help to eradicate the humiliating experiences they undergo while hawking and engaging in other menial jobs.”

“Ebonyi indigenes are ranked among the most successful exporters of goods in Onitsha and are willing to transfer such business acumen to enhance the state’s economy,” he said.

http://punchng.com/illegal-hawking-ebonyi-urges-ambode-to-release-indigenes/
Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by LasGidiOwner: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Joe(goahead), I am waiting for you to deny my post cheesy

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by Goahead(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Joe(goahead), I am waiting for you to deny my post cheesy
Actually, I was done replying your insanity laced gibberish.
As I said earlier, Anambra is an exporter of criminals. Those arrested in Ebonyi (if not fake news) are ones amongst anambra criminal facets in the Salt state.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by Kendrick80(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2017
His he a brick layer undecided
Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by LasGidiOwner: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Ebonyi people are armed robbers. They hawk in the day and turn to armed robbery at night. Look below and see.

Goahead:
Actually, I was done replying your insanity laced gibberish.
As I said earlier, Anambra is an exporter of criminals. Those arrested in Ebonyi (if not fake news) are ones amongst anambra criminal facets in the Salt state.

Ebonyi is the net exporters of armed robbers and kidnappers in Nigeria. See below what Lagos and Onitsha did with them. cheesy

Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State has called on the Lagos State Government to release 180 Ebonyi indigenes held in Lagos for hawking.

Umahi made the call on Thursday in Abakaliki, when he received a delegation of Ebonyi indigenes residing in Onitsha, Anambra, who visited him over the plight of some indigenes of the town.

Umahi, represented by his deputy, Dr Kelechi Igwe, said the government was dismayed by the report from the Ebonyi Development Association in Lagos concerning incarcerated 180 indigenes.

“The 180 victims were accused of contravening a law of the Lagos State Government on street trading, but the intriguing aspect is that they had been incarcerated before the law was enacted.

“Most of them had spent over two years in incarceration before the law was enacted, but they were unfortunately charged under the same law.

“I will immediately consult and interact with my Lagos counterpart to ensure the immediate and unconditional release of the victims,” he said.

The governor said the days of treating Ebonyi citizens as second-class citizens in the country were over, saying the government would extend its empowerment schemes to its indigenes residing across the country

“The government would immediately procure over 130 tricycles to enable hawkers of Ebonyi origin in Onitsha and environs to quit the trade and be gainfully employed.

“We would accommodate over 20 indigenes in Onitsha in our empowerment scheme, which would offer them a grant of N250,000 ea ch, to quit street trading and be gainfully employed.

The leader of the delegation and the governor’s Senior Technical Assistant, Onitsha Liaison Office, Mr Mathew Njoku, thanked the governor for the reception and pledged to contribute its quota to the state’s development.

“We thank you for graciously including Ebonyi indigenes in Onitsha and across the country in your empowerment schemes because it would help to eradicate the humiliating experiences they undergo while hawking and engaging in other menial jobs.”

“Ebonyi indigenes are ranked among the most successful exporters of goods in Onitsha and are willing to transfer such business acumen to enhance the state’s economy,” he said.

http://punchng.com/illegal-hawking-ebonyi-urges-ambode-to-release-indigenes/
Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by LasGidiOwner: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Ebonyi people are haunted animals. Look at how they are wickedly being chased and harassed and jailed even in their own country. cheesy

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by LasGidiOwner: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2017
"The leader of the delegation and the governor’s Senior Technical Assistant, Onitsha Liaison Office, Mr Mathew Njoku, thanked the governor for the reception and pledged to contribute its quota to the state’s development."

They even have Ebonyi State commissioner on Onitsha matters with a full fledged Liaison office with full staff in Onitsha. I said it that there are more Ebonyi people residing in Onitsha as their greener pasture than the ones at their home land. cheesy

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by murphyibiam15(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Ebonyi people are armed robbers. They hawk in the day and turn to armed robbery at night. Look below and see.

Ebonyi is the net exporters of armed robbers and kidnappers in Nigeria. See below what Lagos and Onitsha did with them. cheesy

can you just see the only thing your people are good at.. cannibalistic animals that they are..

As shared by Kingsley(reports have it that it happened in Aguluzigbo in Anambra)...
'This is a situation where a mother nd her two son's joined hands in killing there father at 9nt at 10.00 when everyone must have gone to bed nd bit up his wife, collected 20,000 from her, this is the money the husband gave to her to take care of herself nd de unborn child. They finally succeeded with there by killing the man nd buried him under a plantain tree. So it is not good to marry two wife nd there must be peace in the family, if there is no peace there will be war'.

tribalistic Animals that don't deserve to live amongst sane people
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/wife-join-her-2-sons-and-kill-her.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by Goahead(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
murphyibiam15:

can you just see the only thing your people are good at.. cannibalistic animals that they are..

As shared by Kingsley(reports have it that it happened in Aguluzigbo in Anambra)...
'This is a situation where a mother nd her two son's joined hands in killing there father at 9nt at 10.00 when everyone must have gone to bed nd bit up his wife, collected 20,000 from her, this is the money the husband gave to her to take care of herself nd de unborn child. They finally succeeded with there by killing the man nd buried him under a plantain tree. So it is not good to marry two wife nd there must be peace in the family, if there is no peace there will be war'.

tribalistic Animals that don't deserve to live amongst sane people
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/wife-join-her-2-sons-and-kill-her.html?m=1
I've done dealing with the douchebag bruh... Let him recuperate small abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Narldon:

If I mistakenly go Abroad, I'm adding "RETIRED NIGERIAN" to my Biography! angry

Be you also ready for some bashings
Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Umahi is the best Governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Don't think we have forgotten Okija shrine. Anambra people disgracing ndigbo globally. Anambra people disgrace ndigbo in the kind of ways you will not even know where to start defending your tribe from

Re: Umahi’s Contract Accountability Prowess by murphyibiam15(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Goahead:
I've done dealing with the douchebag bruh... Let him recuperate small abeg grin
lol.. nice one there... I just don't know what's wrong with the dunderhead... wonder the joy he derives in this uncalled online bantter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shock As “fresh PDP” Sets Up Interim NWC. / Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony / Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.