Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Will You Say To Him In This Situation??????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Say To Him In This Situation??????? (506 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / I Wonder What Olamide Baddo Would Say To This.... (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Say To Him In This Situation??????? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Your friend just came back from the village after a festival. Then four months later, he informs you that he had impregnated the daughter of the village chief priest. What will you tell him to do? What actions would you like him to take?
Re: What Will You Say To Him In This Situation??????? by ouzo1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na to marry her na... Rule 3.dnt f**k what u don't like
Re: What Will You Say To Him In This Situation??????? by Beesluv: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
I dont even need to advice him. The chief priest will do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Letllll / She's Plus One. 5 January 2017 / 1000 People Will Die This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.