Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all (5319 Views)

Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me / Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked / I'm Really Really Angry Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
g'evening y'all smiley smiley

ooo...kay uhmmm

i dont even know know where to start from embarassed embarassed embarassed

okay ermmm i guess y'all heard the unfortunate incident that happened to me some 5,6weeks ago (even though i didnt want anyone finding out embarassed embarassed) of how the devil and his cohorts almost ended my life with a bullet sad sad.....................i just wanna thank y'all for all for all the love and support most of you showed towards me during that trying period................i really really really appreciate you all cos your prayers and love shown (for someone most of you dont even know) was what kept me going...................

i honestly dont know what to say and i'm sure this is the worst thank you speech ever but i guess am just too emotional and overwhelmed by the concern alot of people here showed to type a long speech

anyways i personally wanna thank my big boss and one of the most smart friendly and coolest guy i've come to know greiyboy...........i really appreciate you bruv and yea i did get your text...........promise to call you tomorrow smiley smiley
victornezzar the most intelligent amiable soon to be doctor i know.......thanks alot man and ermm hope that no be ur real voice o cos i swear you sounded like an uncle of mine who's a soldier cheesy smiley
dasherz,,,,,,thanks alot babe.....you really are a true friend

mhistahrah honey i swear you're the best and i thank you alot for ur concern....i really do smiley smiley
makydebbie....i see you dont want me hearing that accent of urs right cheesy....saw where you asked for my digits but i never got a call from you embarassed cheesy....anyways thanks alot for everything....love ya plenty
optional1.....you wouldnt believe it but i'm almost certain that doggy you promised me was what made me not give up and dont worry i'll come get it soon wink wink.....thank alot too hun
benita27.....me boss lady smiley smiley.......just wanna say thank you.....thank you thank you smiley smiley
lefulefu...ukwu lord i greet you o...thank you baba for ur concern
blackhawk01.......thanks alot ade for ur prayers and everything.....fisola has found a deborah and ruth in you tongue smiley smiley
mariinee......i see you're now a big shot writer grin grin.....thanks too hun

sinz...the king of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...thanks alot man
dimples29...you've got a weird way of showing concern but fortunately ama weird prick so i did get you smiley smiley...thanks too
sekxy.....thanks darl....i apreciate
lordcat,kreativegenius,dmgr.chiefpiiko,iamilegend,shinarlaura,rukkydelta,alexialin,augustap,biacan,raggedann,adaumunocha,scotfree,pu7pl3,cutehector,ladyjumong.rebirthforgoody,traphedges,abbeycharles,worldworld,missyjoy29,supersauve,joislim,squash47,mariinee,khiaa,driklimca,bluntboy,mhizesther,emperorlee,missyqween,sexybbstar,thetrueapostle,ayamconfidence (would call you
bro),positivelord,slayer2,horlohlah,naijaboy,smellysperm,solz007,maziztonene,deefuray,conductor123,iamzod,divay22,funmisticqueen and every other person who prayed and in one way or the other showed concern.......i really really really really really really really appreciate you all and pray you never ever get to face a near deathn experience in life

thank you again and have a great night rest smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back, luv.
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
lol... The optional1 thing got me laughing real hard

grin

welcome back bro
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back,luv.
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back booboo kiss
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back dear, I did call on two occasions and the number didn't go through, plus I've been so so busy these days. I'm glad you're better now dear. We won't lose our loved ones in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back. But time to change the moniker

1 Like

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ooo...kay uhmmm

okay ermmm i guess y'all heard the unfortunate incident that happened to me some 5,6weeks ago (even though i didnt want anyone finding out embarassed embarassed) of how the devil and his cohorts almost ended my life with a bullet sad sad.....................i just wanna thank y'all for all for all the love and support most of you showed towards me during that trying period................i really really really appreciate you all cos your prayers and love shown (for someone most of you dont even know) was what kept me going...................

i honestly dont know what to say and i'm sure this is the worst thank you speech ever but i guess am just too emotional and overwhelmed by the concern alot of people here showed to type a long speech

anyways i personally wanna thank my big boss and one of the most smart friendly and coolest guy i've come to know greiyboy...........i really appreciate you bruv and yea i did get your text...........promise to call you tomorrow smiley smiley
victornezzar the most intelligent amiable soon to be doctor i know.......thanks alot man and ermm hope that no be ur real voice o cos i swear you sounded like an uncle of mine who's a soldier cheesy smiley

mhistahrah honey i swear you're the best and i thank you alot for ur concern....i really do smiley smiley
makydebbie....i see you dont want me hearing that accent of urs right cheesy....saw where you asked for my digits but i never got a call from you embarassed cheesy....anyways thanks alot for everything....love ya plenty
optional1.....you wouldnt believe it but i'm almost certain that doggy you promised me was what made me not give up and dont worry i'll come get it soon wink wink.....thank alot too hun
benita27.....me boss lady smiley smiley.......just wanna say thank you.....thank you thank you smiley smiley
blackhawk01.......thanks alot ade for ur prayers and everything.....fisola has found a deborah and ruth in you tongue smiley smiley

dimples29...you've got a weird way of showing concern but fortunately ama weird prick so i did get you smiley smiley...thanks too
lordcat,kreativegenius,dmgr.chiefpiiko,iamilegend,shinarlaura,rukkydelta,alexialin,augustap,biacan,raggedann,adaumunocha,scotfree,pu7pl3,cutehector,ladyjumong.rebirthforgoody,traphedges,abbeycharles,worldworld,missyjoy29,supersauve,joislim,squash47,mariinee,khiaa,driklimca,bluntboy,mhizesther,emperorlee,missyqween,sexybbstar,thetrueapostle,ayamconfidence (would call you
bro),positivelord,slayer2,horlohlah,naijaboy,smellysperm,solz007,maziztonene,deefuray,conductor123,iamzod,divay22,funmisticqueen and every other person who prayed and in one way or the other showed concern.......i really really really really really really really appreciate you all and pray you never ever get to face a near deathn experience in life

my guy! is back!!...mehn we missed u ooooooo
thank God you survived everythin
wb man!

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Ayamnezzar: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back baba.....was about calling u 2day

voice like soldier ke?? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

my guy! is back!!...mehn we missed u ooooooo
thank God you survived everythin
wb man!

You still dey post these things?
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back, fam
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
I'm so glad you're back. Been thinking of giving your sis a call soon before this thread. Welcome back, my dear. What didn't kill you will make you stronger.
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

You still dey post these things?
i dey welcome our guy thepussyhunter cheesy.its being long after dat incident.
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

i dey welcome our guy thepussyhunter cheesy.its being long after dat incident.

I know about the incident. We bless God for his recovery

1 Like

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by pu7pl3(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ah hunter is back.... cheesy cheesy

Guy i done miss you like period lipsrsealed

Welcome back hommie

1 Like

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by whitebeard(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think this guy is from Kenya na..!
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome back bro..
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger..
it's great to have you back Hunter.

1 Like

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Kimcutie: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Welcome bro, lerruz hunt pussies.
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Gofwane(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Next time don't play with armed robbers. Anything they ask you to give them just do it even if it is your kidney unless you want to die.
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Blackhawk01: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
OluwaRichie! Kokumo of 2017 grin grin grin

So happy to have you back hun, misses you much. Choiiii! My male aproko partner kiss kiss

Fisola? Hahahaha cheesy grin

You don miss oooo, Fisola is now history nii embarassed tongue
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by hanassholesolo: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Imagine you didn't make it (God forbid) and then Nairalanders send their RIP messages to your fam and after everything was over, you mum decideds to thank the good people of Nairaland for how the remembered her son. She stuck around a bit longer to understand what the word "Monicker" means and then decideds to check her sons monicker and view his profile to see what fond memories she can keep from here only to stumble on your personal text.

...Wouldnt that be one hell of a moment for her though?

2 Likes

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Horlohlah: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2017
It's such a relief to have you back. Welcome back and stay strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by shinarlaura(f): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ooo...kay uhmmm

Wooow. I am so happy u re back and healthy. I tried getting to you in several occasions but ur line wasn't going through.

We thank God tongue tongue
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Welcome back booboo kiss

kiss

Babe which one is your moniker among the ones he mentioned above?
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2017
hanassholesolo:
Imagine you didn't make it (God forbid) and then Nairalanders send their RIP messages to your fam and after everything was over, you mum decideds to thank the t people of Nairaland for how the remembered her son. She stuck around a bit longer to understand what the "Monicker" i and then decideds to check her sons monicker and view his profile to see what fond memories she can keep from here only to stumble on your personal text.

...Wouldnt that be one hell of a moment for her though?
Seriously?? I hope you didn't think you made sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Mariinee:
Welcome back, luv.

i aiint back per say cos i'll be deactivating today after i'm done trolling iweecureyou and evaberry...........but thanks anyways smiley

this one you're up early hope you enjoyed your sleep
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2017
greiboy:
lol... The optional1 thing got me laughing real hard

grin

welcome back bro

cheesy cheesy

thanks bruv and a g'morning to you smiley
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Welcome back booboo kiss
shocked shocked why do i have a feeling i've gat to what ur signature says lipsrsealed

thanks love kiss
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Welcome back booboo kiss
shocked shocked why do i have a feeling i've gat to what ur signature says lipsrsealed

thanks love kiss
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2017
NoFavors:
Quick recovery
amen and thanks man smiley

btw that gay niggie @boxers something/mrcork still after your ass? cheesy
Re: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all by hanassholesolo: 6:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Mariinee:
Seriously?? I hope you didn't think you made sense?

Which part of my comment triggered your estrogen levels?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out These 9 African Girls With Big & Sexy Surroundings / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / I Need Mature Advice, Please. My Bf Had An Affair!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.