Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... (4156 Views)

Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat? / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
She forced my big black cóck inside her tight stuffy poultry house...
Now its Quivering sad

1 Like

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Black black like nigerian police...this fowl go dey collect bribe too ooo
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
habsydiamond:
grin grin
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Flexherbal(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
habsydiamond:
Lol!
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by emmyluizzz: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2017
guy why?

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2018
emmyluizzz:
guy why?

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
grin

Hahhaahaa...

Jezzzu! The title caught my attention shocked

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Burgerlomo: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:
She forced my big black cóck inside her tight stuffy poultry...
Now its Quivering sad

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhaahaa...

Jezzzu! The title caught my attention shocked
U seem to be obsessed with black mandigos,I hope I can satisfy you sexual urges when u come drain me up at night Queen, or maybe I should take Tramadol before I sleep grin
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=66499896][/quote]

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:

U seem to be obsessed with black mandigos,I hope I can satisfy you sexual urges when u come drain me up at night Queen, or maybe I should take Tramadol before I sleep grin

Hahahahaha...the title is very catchy & sexy sha .. grin

What u gonna do with the tramadol? shocked
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaha...the title is very catchy & sexy sha .. grin

What u gonna do with the tramadol? shocked
So u won't kill me with sex na
Tigress
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:

So u won't kill me with sex na
Tigress

grin grin grin

Chaaaiii.... shocked

Juz drink plenty of coco juice sha so u will feel refresh & u will taste good too grin hahahahaaha

2 Likes

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Chaaaiii.... shocked

Juz drink plenty of coco juice sha so u will feel refresh & u will taste good too grin hahahahaaha
hmmm Legendary Seductress these ur erotic suggestions are making me hard,it's 6 o' clock down here grin
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by ceezarhh(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2018
OP...take your time...

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by McBrooklyn(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2018
grin
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2018
ceezarhh:
OP...take your time...
What were u expecting,sex story?

I have no sex story!

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Jochabed(f): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Then when we try to advocate for sexual purity,we are tagged "RELIGIOUS" But threads like this, is okay by them.
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:

hmmm Legendary Seductress these ur erotic suggestions are making me hard,it's 6 o' clock down here grin

Oouuhhh.... So ur up for early morning show & it's almost evening on my side... cool
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:

What were u expecting,sex story?

I have no sex story!

Hahahahahahaha...i never tot i wud bring such company here despite this is a dead thread grin grin grin
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Oouuhhh.... So ur up for early morning show & it's almost evening on my side... cool
Aww could u spread those mighty wings n come visit me so I show you my Sunrise grin
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:

Aww could u spread those mighty wings n come visit me so I show you my Sunrise grin

On my way ..

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

On my way ..

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=ceejayx post=66502950][/quote]

shocked

U said i shud spread my mighty wings... undecided

Now i don come, u go run comot abi? embarassed
Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

U said i shud spread my mighty wings... undecided

Now i don come, u go comot abi? embarassed
U carry bad mind come o grin but those tîts are mouthwatering

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:

U carry bad mind come o grin but those tîts are mouthwatering

Then come & get it wink

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Then come & get it wink
on my way

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2018
ceejayx:

on my way

Im waiting like....

This man must come oooo

Re: She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im waiting like....

This man must come oooo
Hahahahaha funny you
I surrender o
this one pass me

(1) (Reply)

Iceberg Twice The Size Of New York City About To Break Off, NASA Warns / Wife Get Pregnant From Rape After 10 Years Of Childlessness. Husband Respond. / Girls Fighting & Exposing Br***ts And Buttocks In A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.