Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) (5740 Views)

How Do I 4get Dis Regret? / IG Queen Sets Instagram On Fire With Her Twerking Skills. / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by MissyTiti(f): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2017
She calls herself, Veroh Kerubo, the ass queen in town.

She has a thick derriere and thighs that can give Corazon Kwamboka a run for her money.

See photos in the next page and feel free to rate her(1-10)s.

More photos @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/another-instagram-and-snap-chat.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by praxisnetworks: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Who ruined women like this!

The younger ones sef are scary!

1 Like

Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by ceezarhh(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2017
...so having thick thighs and ass can make one a "Queen" on IG!...

3 Likes

Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by donstan18: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2017
The last potion of picture FROM the left in the first picture shows she v'got just thick laps.

No big shii bou'rit!
Not atall!
No big shiiii!

A bigger problem while riding it.
Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by mangadm123(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2017
ceezarhh:
...so having thick thighs and ass can make one a "Queen" on IG!...

I wonder o
Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
MissyTiti:
She calls herself, Veroh Kerubo, the ass queen in town.

She has a thick derriere and thighs that can give Corazon Kwamboka a run for her money.

See photos in the next page and feel free to rate her(1-10)s.

More photos @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/another-instagram-and-snap-chat.html?m=1

She needs Dr 90210
Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by jutorudiya: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Are you single and ready to meet a partner of your dream?

Let the matchmaking begin.
Let the courtship begin.
Let the Love Overflow
Let it lead to engagement
Let it Lead To Marriage

Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by jaysmallz(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2017
See wrinkles

*spits*

Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by Timmypromise(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Queen and Aids
Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2017
where is d thick thigh??
d op nids to be flogged

Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by Papoose269(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
She thirsty
Re: Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) by meobizy(f): 12:59am On Oct 06, 2020
That booty is botched and her body sloppy. She needs a gym membership way before receiving data to flaunt her goods.

(1) (Reply)

How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay? / Help My Fiancée Caught Me Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.