Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (54451 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian guy on Facebook has taken to the platform to reveal what his girlfriend is demanding from him as gifts for Christmas.

And according to the list his girlfriend sent to him, she compiled it in a way that is going to be cheaper for him.

The list consists of,
Shoes – 30,000
Hand bags – 20,000
Human hair weave-on – 35,000
Foundation powder – 15,000
Hand watch – 20,000
Hand purse – 5,000
Total – 125,000

It looks like the boyfriend isn’t all that happy with the list sent as he says he spoilt his mood after she sent it to him.

What do y’all think though? Too much?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-guy-cries-out-over-n125000.html

congratulations son, you have now experienced what paying a prostitute feels like, next time get a decent girl
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2017
₦30?wtf!
PrecisionFx:

The man or boy is an idiot.

Let him simply use just 30k to get new Gf on or before 25th December
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
That is the price you will have to pay for dating a slay Queen. I'm in a similar situation, the bae called me to tell me that she wants to buy a new phone of #40,000.

I was like.... awwwww,, that's cool. Then i asked her how much she has saved.?
She said she hasn't saved a dime yet that's why she's telling me.
So i told her not to worry that i will give her the money next week.
Dear nairalanders, it is about 7months now and next week never come angry

So op, copy my style or Dump her silly big asss and move on.

Ma Nigga. Lol

Someone should help me with that pic
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 4:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Mcquine:

Ma Nigga. Lol

Someone should help me with that pic
na so! No time to be dulling.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Michellla:
Made up list.
How do u know
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by MostLovly: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2017
comshots:
This is the month that most girls are ready to say yes to every tom,dick and harry for a relationship.This is also the month that most guys avoid girls.So guy,the choice is yours.
As my guy stylishly use vex to run away to USA without talking to me... and he aware I just loss my job..never thought of this until I saw your message...well I'm disappointed if he did it cause of money. I

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
pcguru1:
LOL let me imagine the scenario of how it happened

1. Dude is bored and smokes weed

2. Strange thoughts start to cloud his brain and he becomes like Joro (fabricating reality)

3. Takes Blue biro and writes the list

4. Snaps it and sends to Instagram

5. Informs friend so he can post on NL

Abeg remi leave our joro for us
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2017
comshots:
₦30?wtf!

Read again Sir.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
All I see is people shaming the lady in question for requesting for such an outrageous gift. can you guys just stop and think for a minute that it could have been a facade on the part of the guy to create unnecessary publicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.