Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? (583 Views)

I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares / Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? / I Need Campaign Manager And Team (miss Nairaland 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by unapapadeycraze: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2017
the organisers did not even come out to apologise, they act like it's nothing. dygeasy, seun, lalasticlala, that's negligence on your part. i was already rooting for that girl with big boobies, what's that her name again? badaoyeyemi abi wetin? now the contest is not gonna hold. na wa oh.

#bringbackmissnairaland. my love, lanicky retains her throne then.

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by RoyalBlak007: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by QuietHammer(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Finally, the needles contest died a natural death.
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
No Money to pay the winners this year....

Séun is broke.grin
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Gofwane(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
A welcome development. All this Mr and Mrs nairaland stuff no make sense to me. All the money and time resources put into it would have been more useful to people with medical conditions such as that frustrated & Deadratt guy.

.....my opinion though
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by DaddyKross: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
No need for Missnairaland, we already have our own winner. Badaoyeyemi kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:
No need for Missnairaland, we already have our own winner. Badaoyeyemi kiss
But we dont know her as miss nl.Let us see her pictures. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by DaddyKross: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
But we dont know her as miss nl.Let us see her pictures. cheesy

Ko need cheesy She's the only uncrowned Miss Nl cool cool

Check her profile na undecided
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

Ko need cheesy She's the only uncrowned Miss Nl cool cool

Check her profile na undecided
Yimu

So you mean i should start looking for her profile?tho i am jobless but i cant search. grin Link pls.
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by DaddyKross: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Yimu

So you mean i should start looking for her profile?tho i am jobless but i cant search. grin Link pls.

Link koh Linkin park nii. Lazy ass undecided

1 Like

Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

Link koh Linkin park nii. Lazy ass undecided
You wan chop oju aye,ma je oju aye naa. cheesy let me see her pics.
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by DaddyKross: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
You wan chop oju aye,ma je oju aye naa. cheesy let me see her pics.

Omo aye ni e sha, a jo lepo nii kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/badaoyeyemi

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

She is not bad,she got big boobs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by DaddyKross: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
She is not bad, she got big boobs. grin

Olorun cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

So You Want Up To Give That Yoruba girl With Black Lips Miss NL... Sir Your Brain Have Decay...

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

Olorun cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Big tinz grin
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by MatricNumber(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
She is not bad,she got big boobs. grin
that one no big. Omu to ti gbe niyen.
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by RoyalBlak007: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Postponed till Feb 2018
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
MatricNumber:

that one no big. Omu to ti gbe niyen.
I know you cant see it cos of the cloth she wore,so gboju nibe.
Re: Is That How Miss Nairaland Contest Is Not Gonna Hold This Year? by DaddyKross: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
DeadRat:
So You Want Up To Give That Yoruba girl With Black Lips Miss NL... Sir Your Brain Have Decay...

K

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sex Good For Human Health ? / 24-year-old Fed-up Wife Stabs Husband To Death For Refusing To Sex Her / 4 Reasons Your Woman Does Not Like To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.