Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares (594 Views)

I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by DyshApp: 6:07pm On Mar 14
A lady has come online to share reasons she won’t engage in a romantic relationship with the opposite gender, stating the standard of men she will date.

The lady identified as @mrswhite_888 on TikTok stated reasons why she get turn-off by men in a relationship. She noted that it discourages her from connecting with the man.

According to her, she is displeased when a man don’t behave courteous towards her; he should open the door, pull out her chairs and buy her flowers. She

She further explained her kind of lady doesn’t request for her needs, hence, she dates high value men who knows and can satisfy a woman’s needs. She won’t date a man that is not capable of paying her monthly allowance and taking her on luxurious trips.

She advised her fellow women to avoid intimacy with men, who can’t afford their basic needs.

Reactions have trailed online as many netizens criticize the lady for her highly demanding dating terms.

👉 Get More Relationship Gist on our Relationship Talk Group

Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by Timoleon(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14
Yet her body count is 3 digits.
Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by Namaster: 6:17pm On Mar 14
Even this one that looks like something that belongs in a casket.

Spare me the nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by atiku4President(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14
This one looks like retired Amusu

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by AdamuKD: 7:29pm On Mar 14
grin
See her depressed and dilapidated bwest sef. With face like retired oloshi

Please someone should help me ask her what her father is driving.

If you check her Kpekus now, her mileage fit reach 2000 sef.

Na one nonsense SIMP now go kneel down dey beg this thing to marry him

Aswear, simps deserve to be executed in this life

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by Lumarstone: 8:03pm On Mar 14
When we see un-useful and useless girls we know them by there utterances, this is one of them. Am certainly sure that the family of this lady find it very difficult to feed at least Three times a day with this harsh economic situation.
Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by Kelklein(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14
she's just making content..

Some of these content are like acting.

It's scripted, na una come dey take am too serious..
Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by Dimaya: 7:43am On Mar 16
She's gonna end up old like the women in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujUqQb76Xc
Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by gameova(m): 8:30am On Mar 16
Clout chaser
Re: I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares by marlow1962(m): 9:07am On Mar 16
Lol all this rubbish stupid meaningless content creators.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Counselling / Cyber Love Search. / Secrets Of A Secured Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.