Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma (40602 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Russianruble: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caroline you are a stupid hoee. angry
But I will not mind to put my mushroom tip in your fleshy kpekus, I will first eat the snail before using my rod inside her clean pot, i will pour all my 6 litres akamu inside while speaking in different tongues shocked

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
alimony in usd speaking
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Memphis357(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
The mods have been posting some of the most dumbest sh!t on Nairaland of late....
Seun Osewa needs to overhaul his mods ASAP!!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Macgreat(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by LesbianBoy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
She miss his money..... Eyaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by amahthelma(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Men wey go Don knack diz woman honey pot go dey countless o.....last was mourning late bf now it is celebrating ex husband .....it is well with ha soul ooo

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Radiant1020:
God! What really made her marry this man who's old enough to be her father in the first place? I'm still wondering though...

You just exactly what is on my mind. Maybe it's an arranged marriage. I don't think its a Gold digger issue this time. Every lady can't be Gold digging na. It could be her Greedy parents that pushed her into marrying one of their friends to pay debt LOL
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Radiant1020(f): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
cruchenutii:

You just exactly what is on my mind. Maybe it's an arranged marriage. I don't think its a Gold digger issue this time. Every lady can't be Gold digging na. It could be her Greedy parents that pushed her into marrying one of their friends to pay debt LOL

Honestly...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
You do not value what you have, until you loose it.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by bamoski(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin Christmas allowance alert loading!!

You see una life

Later na to begin claim feminists and equality.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
He gave each child $100,000 for Christmas

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Dajugba: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Only Broke and evil men 'Divorce' a woman and the children become ex Children too. A good Father know relationships has nothing to do with blood, so nothing can come in between father and children

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by ProWalker: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
deebrain:
To the underaged nairalanders above, a broken marriage, as hard as it is, does not mean a licence to hate.

Ps. The man's face though..

You need to actually see him just to know that his pictures don't do justification to his handsomeness, just like Herbert Wigwe of Access Bank.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by goldbim(f): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
bamoski:

You see una life

Later na to begin claim feminists and equality.
grin if I hear..feminist my nose..!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Deo1986(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
If they are ex, why does she still bear his name?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by eventsms(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
She want her ex husband to return her home.

Most of woman do not think before divorcing
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by enemyofprogress: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
My mind keeps telling me that this man has a very strong mouth odour
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by enemyofprogress: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
amahthelma:
Men wey go Don knack diz woman honey pot go dey countless o.....last was mourning late bf now it is celebrating ex husband .....it is well with ha soul ooo
but the number of men never reach your own,your own go be times 5 of her own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by DavidEsq(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldbim:
Badoo! U wan expose her format ba?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Bizibi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ex hussy but the name is still attached to hers......
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by MRSANITY(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldbim:
she is wise grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by bamoski(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldbim:
grin if I hear..feminist my nose..!

Shebi na cococandi or wharrefa dey claim chairlady for that depertment?

You won't find such dubious characters in such threads o.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Caroline save your drama Alert don enter na
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Petonis(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
So she doesnt have his phone number to text him...

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Mysselff2: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Foolish woman, see as she is saying "I see the beautiful in everything" "the positive in the negative" blah blah blah
Na now her eye dey clear say she made a costly wrong move by being unfaithful and allowing that guy wey die dah year to dey service her kpekus while she was still married (technically she's an adulterer)
Well you don't know what you got till its gone.Musa Danjuma is a quiet and easy going guy, unfortunately Caroline took those qualities and the free easy access she had his billions for granted,now she knows the difference between June and July

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
blackbeau1:
There really is no point being unfriendly with the father of your children . It makes getting things for the welfare of your children difficult and it impacts negatively on your kids.

Naija ladies and their over dependence on men sha. So she's friends with their dad just for the purpose of easy acess to getting things from him? Wow! Where is the "Independent Strong Black Woman"?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Memphis357:
The mods have been posting some of the most dumbest sh!t on Nairaland of late....
Seun Osewa needs to overhaul his mods ASAP!!!!

I agree. They think being a mod is being god... at their mercy. Na THUNDER go strike all the INCOMPETENT mods. Lala is the WORST! He's sooo full of himself.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Petonis:
So she doesnt have his phone number to text him...

Abi ooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Radiant1020:
God! What really made her marry this man who's old enough to be her father in the first place? I'm still wondering though...

$$$$$
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Rajosh(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Radiant1020:
He's a BILLIONAIRE. Wonder no more.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Heartbender: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
This girl and her exes. From Tagbo to Danjuma. Mbok, has she finished her programme in Unical or it's also an ex?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Threebear:
Caroline DANJUMA
Celebrates her EX husband musa DANJUMAa shocked
Is it me or there is something seriously wrong with this sentence.

Money is good my bro. Everyone is your friend and wants to associate with you, even the tag Ex wife of a billionaire is like a badge of honour. wink

Cash Rules Every thing Around me........ CREAM

Pls help a brother by completing that wutang line biko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.