Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos (17681 Views)

Boko Haram Victim, Ali Ahmadu Returns From UAE After Surgery (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Others At The Fund Raising Event For Ali Ahmadu, Boko Haram Victim / Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by tstx(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
ehardetola:
Please invade he didn't forget u, u too remember me abeg
i will
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
anybody that sees a taxi going to Pakistan should lemme knw I need to liv this 9ja as soon as possible
Go to Mile two ahah
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
you're a scammer

1 Like

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by osuofia2(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Unfortunately, this guy from Adamawa state who is a victim of the Boko Haram tragedy lost his parents and family in Adamawa and moved to Lagos.

Be careful especially if that guy is a Hausa Muslim because i have witness their barbaric act in the Jos crisis of 2001 where a good christian Samaritan lady took a Hausa Muslim inside her room and the idiot latter massacre five family of the lady who was simply shielding the Hausa guy from been killed by the angry Berom Youths. Be warned because there religion warned them of not making friends with the infidel as they calls it

1 Like

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by bigzic(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Of course what are you expecting from the world worst police that enjoys killing.
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by OfficialOjonimi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
There are still good people in Nigeria. A lady has revealed how her family passed through hell in the course of helping a young man whose parents were killed by Boko Haram insurgents in Adamawa state. According to Chioma Nwabueze, the police almost detained her father for trying to help the stranger who was down with ruptured appendicitis as he fled Adamawa to Lagos.
God bless u people richly good In Jesus name.
Read what kind-hearted Chioma Nwabueze shared on Facebook;

I came back from work and met this guy in my house.. According to my family, they always see him around n my (mum) mama Africa as I call her,usually give him food anytime she sees him resting at the front of our compound. To cut the story short, mum was only trying to do what the Bible asked us to do.

Unfortunately, this guy from Adamawa state who is a victim of the Boko Haram tragedy lost his parents and family in Adamawa and moved to Lagos.

On the 9th of December 2017,he was brought to our home by someone who said when he was dying of pains, he asked him who he has in this Lagos that can help him and he said my mum. Coming back to meet this stranger I haven't even met n saw his condition, I knew it was beyond just care as a nurse. We rushed him to hospital and doctor diagnosed RUPTURED APPENDICITIS...

I started asking myself, Chioma who sent u ooo.. Everyone I told said y can't I throw him away to die? I was heart broken.

The load was on me n my family. We went to police station, they wanted to detain my dad . They were like y will he help someone he doesn't know? It was hell for US.. We tried to get someone from his state to stand in for the surgery, no way... Anyway I decided to take the risk. N I stood in. The surgery was successful. Am sharing this because anyone could have been in this guy shoe... I could have been in his shoe. Today is the happiest day of my life. God saved me from troubles for rendering help.. So Pls celebrate with me n my family.... It wasn't easy but it worth it.!!!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-reveals-father-almost-detained-helping-boko-haram-victim-photos.html
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by olaoye4(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
You don get husband be that grin

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Paretomaster(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
osuofia2:

Be careful especially if that guy is a Hausa Muslim because i have witness their barbaric act in the Jos crisis of 2001 where a good christian Samaritan lady took a Hausa Muslim inside her room and the idiot latter massacre five family of the lady who was simply shielding the Hausa guy from been killed by the angry Berom Youths. Be warned because there religion warned them of not making friends with the infidel as they calls it

Thunder fire you dia. .....i know u will come, and exhibit your illiteracy here..

I won't even bother to correct you.. ....olodo Oshi
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your dad deserves the treatment he got.
Next time he should learn to mind his business.

Who helps people just like that in our present day Nigeria?
With the number of ritualists of the prowl, the police must not take chances with such unsolicited acts of charity.
Wow!!! I have always imagined people who are brain dead, never believed I will one day come to read a post by one who is brain dead.
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Kingsunnyaleke: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
My dear thank you, Good GOD will continue to bless u nd ur family
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by osuofia2(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Paretomaster:

Thunder fire you dia. .....i know u will come, and exhibit your illiteracy here..

no word for you Yoruba headslammer

1 Like

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by DavidEsq(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:
I actually need your assistance all, someone duped me of 1.4 million naira, then I lodge a complain to the Police through the influence of my lawyer, and after he was invited to the station, he actually went ahead to Panti because he knows a SARS officer there to petition against me that I was threatening him, moreover he haven't obeyed the police invitation for the petition I made to station first, moreover we were asked to bring the case to Panti through the influence he has there, although on getting there my lawyer went to the DC office to lodge a complain about it first, while we get there, but unknowing to us he have bribed all the officers, although God was on my side, although we were asked to take back the case to the station which he disobeyed, moreover SARS wanted me to write a statement to his petition for threat, which I stand my ground, saying to them I will rather die than write a statement to the petition of someone who disrespect a whole station and the DPO. After the DC of Panti signed the petition for it to be taken back to Lion building Police Station, although this man was there the next day to write his statement, then some people came to stand for his release, then the DPO interview us based on the petition, the guy admitted to pay me back my money, he wrote an undertaking, now he didn't fulfill his undertaking, I called my lawyer and the police officers in charge of the case, even the DPO of the station, from their response I realized that they have all compromised. Please help me. #REFORMSARS&POLICE #TheyAreTheFriendsOfCriminals
Tell ur lawyer to file a civil action in court. Just make sure u pay him for that.

1 Like

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by DavidEsq(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Paretomaster:

Let's overlook his terrible grammar. Do u mean he is lying?
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thanks so much. God have really used you to save the guy.
Am from Anambra, I was saved in Mubi Adamawa state by a stranger I don't know. he his a Muslim.
Chioma You have also saved someone from Adamawa.
Thank so much.
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Cityguy: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Heart of gold runs in that family. So comforting to know some people still care for others.
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
osuofia2:

I have hear about that too. someone who base in jos, close to the victims told me that. but I was saved by a Muslim in adamawa when boko Haram attacked Mubi.
we just have to pray harder so we can end in the hand of a good Samaritan.

1 Like

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Paretomaster(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

Let's overlook his terrible grammar. Do u mean he is lying?

Only terrible grammar? I guess you are In the same boat.. ..sorry......

And yes, he is lying. ..
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Asazwalingwa: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your dad deserves the treatment he got.
Next time he should learn to mind his business.

Who helps people just like that in our present day Nigeria?
With the number of ritualists of the prowl, the police must not take chances with such unsolicited acts of charity.

OVER AND OUT!

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Okoroawusa: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:
I actually need your assistance all, someone duped me of 1.4 million naira, then I lodge a complain to the Police through the influence of my lawyer, and after he was invited to the station, he actually went ahead to Panti because he knows a SARS officer there to petition against me that I was threatening him, moreover he haven't obeyed the police invitation for the petition I made to station first, moreover we were asked to bring the case to Panti through the influence he has there, although on getting there my lawyer went to the DC office to lodge a complain about it first, while we get there, but unknowing to us he have bribed all the officers, although God was on my side, although we were asked to take back the case to the station which he disobeyed, moreover SARS wanted me to write a statement to his petition for threat, which I stand my ground, saying to them I will rather die than write a statement to the petition of someone who disrespect a whole station and the DPO. After the DC of Panti signed the petition for it to be taken back to Lion building Police Station, although this man was there the next day to write his statement, then some people came to stand for his release, then the DPO interview us based on the petition, the guy admitted to pay me back my money, he wrote an undertaking, now he didn't fulfill his undertaking, I called my lawyer and the police officers in charge of the case, even the DPO of the station, from their response I realized that they have all compromised. Please help me. #REFORMSARS&POLICE #TheyAreTheFriendsOfCriminals
Guy open ur own thread.
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
tstx:
Incase you finally see taxi abeg no forget me..
I want to go check mile2 weda I go see taxi
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Ten06(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
kokomaster80:
cry sad
Kokomaster80 pls I beg you in the name of God stop defending people, life of crime will destroy your destiny
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Fawklicant: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

Take your case to SFU. Special fraud unit. That is where it belongs. Go there tomorrow and file your petition. Meanwhile sack that useless lawyer because he has also taken bribe or he is too incompetent. Get another lawyer without wasting time. Go to SFU with all the evidence at your disposal, he should be cooling in prison in no time with his assets seized. Just get a good lawyer. I can recommend one if need be but I can't guarantee he will take your case since the money is small, but you can try still.

1 Like

Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Fawklicant:

Take your case to SFU. Special fraud unit. That is where it belongs. Go there tomorrow and file your petition. Meanwhile sack that useless lawyer because he has also taken bribe or he is too incompetent. Get another lawyer without wasting time. Go to SFU with all the evidence at your disposal, he should be cooling in prison in no time with his assets seized. Just get a good lawyer. I can recommend one if need be but I can't guarantee he will take your case since the money is small, but you can try still.
Bro please connect me to the lawyer, and you really gave me a good advice. I'm heading there today.
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Fawklicant: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

Bro please connect me to the lawyer, and you really gave me a good advice. I'm heading there today.

Call me on zero-eight-zero-seven-seven-one-five-five-nine... Deleted
Re: Police Almost Detained My Dad For Helping Boko Haram Victim; Lady Reveals.Photos by Yomiwayne80(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2017
This story get as e be.... What about if he is a fleeing Boko Haram member? Your entire family members were wiped out... OK... What happens to your relatives or friends in adamawa? Why not surrender yourself to the various IDP camps in adamawa?

Conclusion : this guy should be detained and investigated after his recovery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos / Victor Giwa: Malami Ordered My Arrest For Refusing To Implicate Magu – Lawyer / Peter Obi: Judiciary Created Crisis In Labour Party – Osuntokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.