Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

"Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment (28390 Views)

Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners / Sir Adebutu Kensington Distances Self From Son's APM Move / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by mmbs: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
tukdi:
shocked

I salute the Governor's aide for speaking the truth and nothing but the truth!
grincheesygrincheesygrin

If the statement is true click LIKE, If the statement is False click SHARE
I just hope you won't commit suicide if you don't get any likes and share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Financialfree: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
tukdi:
shocked

grincheesygrincheesygrin

If the statement is true click LIKE, If the statement is False click SHARE
ur mates dey hustle money, u dey hustle like and share
Issaorait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by anonimi: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
oshe111:
Dude is afraid of a curruption case littering the netgrin

He may soon join the Association of Pdp Crooks, APC as a born-to-gain redeemed progreTHIEF.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by oshe111(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

He may soon join the Association of Pdp Crooks, APC as a born-to-gain redeemed progreTHIEF.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Lol...

He cnt win an election in that state as an APC member....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by anonimi: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
jaysmallz:
Yes... Because the lives of cows matter more than the lives of we nigerians

That is why the barawo bubu easily abandons us to the pangs of hunger and recession that his vision-less government has turned the prosperity of Africa's biggest economy into.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411447_buharirecessionists_jpege29c2a8004bf6846f6cccb707c3020fd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by RoyalUc(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Southerners can fear sha

No!

They are just not stupid and unnecessarily troublesome...

Appearing brave but fleeing at the sight of py..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Omeokachie: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Governor with no balls!

Buhari never distances himself from anything Lauretta 'palmwine' Onochie says!

1 Like

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by tonquendo4u(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
But it's true nah
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by RoyalUc(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
tonquendo4u:
But it's true nah

It is true that cows fare better than you?
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by tonquendo4u(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

It is true that cows fare better than you?
But cows are given preferential treatment more than citizens nah.
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by RoyalUc(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
tonquendo4u:

Where and how?
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Harrynight(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
guy no fear... even Ben Bruce wey dey dia nose will say sumtin worst and heaven will not fall.

Relax notin dey happen!
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by dodelight(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
tonquendo4u:
Abeg don't answer that slowpoke asking if cow fare better than you.
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Keneeby(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Udom is about defecting to APC. The plan is almost Finalise
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by mmsen: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
He is not 'the father of the nation', he is president.

If he were a father he would be the most useless father ever, in the manner befitting someone from Abokistan - one who refuses to ensure that his children are fed, educated or clothed. Meanwhile he makes sure that he eats well and has a new wife every other year.
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Konskott(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ndueso Essien will soon lose his job, talking the way he is ranting. I no send am. When you overdo your job, just be ready for a slap. Henceforth, he wont be talking bunkumly again.
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by jrusky(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is why I so much respect fayose I swear fayose is a real man only coward fear to talk even at the point of death or suppression a coward will still remain coward.

If it were any SW governor that said this the thread will be in 10 page now but see a coward governor. I have said it by their way and action we shall know who are real Nigeria coward. I won't say more than that.

I was so sorry for people of SS when I watched tvc today and heard people from that region saying pdp are the one behind SARS or HIV mustGo that in apc they stand SARS must stay and these cowards are the ones blaming SW for gej sacked and that same people are the ones vowed to take over SS for apc it's shame and one of their governor just confirmed their cowardness.

God bless fayose
God bless FFK these are bold men, no dulling no cowardness. I salute!!!
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by bart10: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hadone:
Mhmm, this Buhari cows is becoming an international issue. No wonder they refused to either die or give birth and Bubu also refused to slaughter or sell any of them. . They neither decrease nor increase since 1983 they're still 150 ONLY in number as if they were already aware that dozens of years to come, Nigerians will put eyez on them grin grin grin

They are fatter now under chainji grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Rondigee: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Meaning what? You distance yourself, are you a coward? Go and sit down jare
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by aftatechbiz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
I think the statememnt is right sha! seems there is more freedom for cows to move anyhow and invade peoples farm

Best and cheapest bulk sms for your business, church and organization
@ www.aftasms.com
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Arshavin02349(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oga nobody click share ooh.
Lolquote author=tukdi post=63312661] shocked

grincheesygrincheesygrin

If the statement is true click LIKE, If the statement is False click SHARE[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by udemzyudex(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
dukie25:

Fear fear governor. Gradually morphing into Samuel Ortom, the spineless governor of Benue. Fayose would have stood his ground no shaking.
I dislike him, the worst governor so far in Akwa ibom state.
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by duality(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Now you think doing what Fayose does is child's play?
They owe fayose a lot of respect.
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Vic74real: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
The governor's aide aptly and truly describes what Nigerians are passing through. I wonder why anyone should apologise to this grossly insensitive and Satanic government that has unleashed so much hardship on people

2 Likes

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by RoyalUc(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
dodelight:

Abeg don't answer that slowpoke asking if cow fare better than you.

That actually means cows fare better than you
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by gameboyo: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Permit me for once to call my Governor an improper foool. A hypocrite
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by gameboyo: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
richidinho:
Useless governor, even if I support you

Over useless sef. Don't know why akpabio brought out this foool to governed us. I may not support this idiot come 2019
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Southerners can fear sha
yes o bro especially we the south easterners.
We are cowards
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
gameboyo:

Over useless sef. Don't know why akpabio brought out this foool to governed us. I may not support this idiot come 2019
ikpa adodie? Da udom ado big time Bleep up

1 Like

Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
udemzyudex:

I dislike him, the worst governor so far in Akwa ibom state.
ajaka mi udom ade ata akamba failure
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by cstr1000: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

No!

They are just not stupid and unnecessarily troublesome...

Appearing brave but fleeing at the sight of py..........
You mean the same python that couldn't dance to the Fulani herdsmen.?

I can see why you think oppressing unarmed people is bravery and strength. You are from the SW.

Ironically, scums like you want to end Sars.
Re: "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
He did not lie, so why the distance?well if they are sincere and do not want EFCC to visit them they better sack him now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari's Chances In 2019 As Tall As El-Rufai" - Reno Omokri Reacts / 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally / 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.