Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals (56863 Views)

Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / Ambode Reveals When ‘danfo’ Buses Will Be Out Of Lagos Roads / Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by amahthelma(f): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ambode is working Eko is changing..... nice 1

2 Likes

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by joeye(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy
Jaideyone:
you mean your governor the statue builder?
grin
Jaideyone:
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
wow, nice one, I just hope they will follow the design to the logical conclusion.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
jonnytad:

Hahahahahah. ... see attaché

Born in lagos
Schooled in lagos
Still living in lagos

Am not one of those Igbos dat come to NL to argue igbo domination of lagos.Its foolish n unnecessary.
However,it doesn't remove d fact dat I see myself as a Lagosian(now running into d 4th generation in d family).
I repeat:am a proud igbo lagosian n am proud of my governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by ibkgab001: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Am a proud Igbo Lagosian.
My governor is working.

We can't share Lagos with you betrayal tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Keneking:
Whats the plan for yellow buses, molue and dust in Oshodi?

MC Oluomo 'hard-earned' money go reduce ooo
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by tballeyy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
You have to respect Lagos and it's ability to develop compared to the rest of the country. If only they will open up port Harcourt as an international port for customs. The East will pick up in development as well
God forbid
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by surgical: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
datola:
If they can achieve 80% of what I saw in the video then Lagos will be the real centre of excellence not some usual mouth action.

The theme song is very inspiring of Lagos.
where is fashola bule and red railway lines, they are all vote collecting gimmick, if you doubt check the implementation of the their Lagos state employment trust fund ,it is corruption riddled but beautiful on paper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by tballeyy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bifrost:
Mtcheeeeeew! Over my dog's dead body will this happen. Over!

Eko that have spoil finish!
MUMU. Are seeking for audience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by iamrammy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
ambode is working. vaseline crew this one is for y'all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9KbdRXbYWQ
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by cbright4real(f): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by adeoba2008(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one but am still not happy that Ambode is sideling Baba Fash. Imagine.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
ibkgab001:

We can't share Lagos with you betrayal tribe
Am sorry there is absolutely nothing u can do abt it.

1 Like

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Kaymaxine(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
kelvinreality:
Nice development but the stress of carrying Loads from oshodi bus top to car garage is not child play. The painful part is the aspect of climbing the bridge with your Loads.

U be alabaru
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by oluwasegun007(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
is he aware Lagos now stinks of uncleared refuse....since he has suspend lawma
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by wonlasewonimi: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by ChiefSweetus: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
I trust my brothers from the other side, I can already see them asking foolish questions on this thread.

Development can not be complete for them until they see pictures of people selling gala and fan yogo in the plan of Oshodi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by FisifunKododada: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Bgorgeous: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
nd he will do it
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by hall21: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by chuckjonesautos: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
eagleeye2:
I wonder what the new Imo will look like

With enough Statues.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by hall21: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Kbs468(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
autojosh:
Have you been wondering what’s happening at Oshodi and Airport Road in Lagos with all the construction, diversions and traffic? It’s simply the New Oshodi and Airport road in the making and Governor Ambode has now revealed what it would look like upon completion as seen in the video above.

Tell us what you think in the comment section below.

https://autojosh.com/governor-ambode-reveals-new-oshodi-will-look-like/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4t32krZJw8

That is the Idea. For such and many of it type is set to overwhelm Nigeria and it entirety.

Surely A NATION that is the CAPITAL OF THE WORLD while also doubling as the PARADISE KINGDOM BASE deserves everything and every form of developmental strides fashionably possible just like the LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESS WAY is to take a higher outlook than that in 16 lane dual carriageway like we have revealed.

While across the states would be 8 dual carriage pending when expansion crops in accordingly.

Every NIGERIAN have every cause to celebrate for the NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF IS THE EXPERIENCE NOW FOR YOU ARE INDEED AND IN TRUTH YOU ARE RELATING AND READING FROM THE GOD BEING CALLED UPON DAILY.

Hear from US via

Nairaland.com
/kbs468

www.facebook.com/tbjministries

@kbzeez_show

KEY FOR OUR (GOD) PROMISE IS OBEDIENCE
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Gagame(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Load Upandan,its well oo
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Oviebanty(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
To become a man is not a day job. Eko oni baje oo.... Ambode sz working

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by vellihots: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Where are the toll gates in the video? And how many of them are we going to have? The prototype did not show the point where the agberos will be.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by omoelerin1: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
opribo:
Too many national infrastructures are concentrated in Lagos and this is understandable because of it's former status as federal capital.

Now that the capital has moved there must be a policy to mandate some companies and government agencies to move their offices and headquaters to other states to ensure equitable development across the country.
I Know only a bold and visionary leader like ATIKU can take such decision, left to the ones in power their focus will be on how to build cattle ranch all over the country so that cows can feed well.
To mandate private or public companies? If you want to start your own company, go and establish it in a place where you will not make profit.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by loshybab(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Narldon:

OGA, this is POLITICS Section

I imagined the dude's voice and guess what?

it sounds ORUBEBElisticgrin
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by iswallker(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
You have to respect Lagos and it's ability to develop compared to the rest of the country. If only they will open up port Harcourt as an international port for customs. The East will pick up in development as well

So you can import arms and ammunition freely..

Despite Lagos being the only entry, you still import them...

1 Like

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by mofedamijo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
muller101:
jobs for only yorubas? Lol I hope you are aware you have yorubas working in other places too. They will all come bck and work in Lagos I guess.
How many yorubas do u have working in the east,how many please,i see igbo bus drivers,igbo conductors,food sellers,just name it they re all over south west,can u say same for yorubas in the east.

1 Like

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jaideyone:

Lol. That's savage grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.