Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 (1934 Views)

A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) / PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by hooklover: 2:18am On Dec 16, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
Kano State alone is greater than South South

Were did we produce this dullard from?
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by 9icelag: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Rigging will not be possible in Rivers state
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by BabaRamota1980: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2017
hooklover:

U are mixing up facts.Lagos is the key state in SW. It host over 50% of non indigenes. With current poor APC performance I do not c a clear victory for APV there.

Leave ur credibility talk Nigerians have seen buhari is not different from the rest as he is surrounded by crooks with his fight on opposition..

Most important is his lack of drive and vision.If in over 3yrs folks are not better off than they were then there will be changed...

The south west is a 50% chance of APC winning.

For presidential election SW is open. If Buhari had performed above average there would have been hope

PDP can campaign there boldly cos APc is a mess

They just had LGC elections, APC swept all the Wards, LCDAs and LGCs. Where were you?

In some LGA sef PDP came third behind LP or SD

2 Likes

Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 4:09am On Dec 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Afonja please relocate back to oshogbo where you came from and leave the good people of delta alone
Your days of divide and conquer is over

come and force me back to oshobo...you think you can just drive me away from my own area....thunda fire your biafra....

1 Like

Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by maisauki: 4:47am On Dec 16, 2017
d sad thing is that they don't have d strongest vote...in democracy, number counts most
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

come and force me back to oshobo...you think you can just drive me away from my own area....thunda fire your biafra....

Head slamming dey worry you Mr afonja grin
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
maisauki:
d sad thing is that they don't have d strongest vote...in democracy, number counts most

The days of counting cows and children as voters are over
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Head slamming dey worry you Mr afonja grin

why you people just dont let me be...??...wetin i do una....??..i try to avoid una,but una always still come after me...

am i not allowed to say my opinion on nairaland..??...abegi,make una back off joor....
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by maisauki: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

The days of counting cows and children as voters are over
one ajebutter spotted
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by morbeta(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2017
ettybaba:
"Most strongest"?
Learn English language first, politics can come after.

Rig is now ring!
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by gratiaeo(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2017
To my amazement in 2015 Yoruba told us that they are voting against GEJ a southerner because of his poor performance, in what way have Buhari performed better than Gej? Why are they championing buhari reelection even when he have performed worse than Gej
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by gratiaeo(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They just had LGC elections, APC swept all the Wards, LCDAs and LGCs. Where were you?

In some LGA sef PDP came third behind LP or SD
Which state in have opposition party won LG election.
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by Hector09(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
This regional politics is killing nigeria, thats y some part are agitating cus of one party system, take south south for example even if a goat is d flag bearer of pdp he we still defeat d apc, same thing applies to d north, which is very bad for the unity of d country, mostly here in rivers state they sees d apc members as a prodigal son
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by Francisayo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
The SE and SS shouldn't cry of marginalization wen APC finally win again o....cos u Buhari won't leave those that voted for him and start projects in States of those that voted against him......Warning
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by slivertongue: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
yanshDoctor:
for now south south is the most strongest region for the PDP despite APC is controlling one of the state that is EDO. APC as a party is not sellable in edo although the people might like the governor as a person and not the party. beside that we all knows how oshiomhole ring his way through the election for the governor at a time PDP was in crisis.

in 2019 presidential election the PDP will claimed this 6 states for sure with 80% total vote despite federal might. and i see reasons why the chairmanship should come from this region.

==========

next is the south east, although PDP might not be able to claim IMO state. but sure the vote will be divided with at least 40%-50% sure for PD in imo. but i am confident that PDP will deliver Abia, Enugu, Anambra and ebonyi.

so from the south east there is going to be 70% votes total vote for PDP.

=========

But from the south west PDP will perform poorly. but because of Igbo population there maybe 40% total votes from there.

===========

north central PDP will get upto 60% votes there including Abuja.

========

north west pdp will get 25% votes.

=========

north east pdp will get 40% there.

PDP will take the soth east and south south by 80percent

30percent in south west, 50 in the north central and 30 percent in the. north west and north east
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Francisayo:
The SE and SS shouldn't cry of marginalization wen APC finally win again o....cos u Buhari won't leave those that voted for him and start projects in States of those that voted against him......Warning

the president of a nation is not allowed to think that way wheather a region voted him or not....

apc shouldnt stay quiet while fee dee fee is making noise online....apc should practice more counter propaganda...lai is doing well.... grin
Re: South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This is why your PDP chairman should come from swing region, and not a region already in the PDP pocket.

You first find places where the voters are split and your opposition is loosing credibility. You then identify a person with strong track record for credible performance and one that is a social symbol for your opponent's mantra.
be honest bro,Wike did not insult the south west.dont take it like that and stop this issue of insult to south west.the south west must get the vice presidential candidate.it's gunna be battle in the south west in 2019.alot will change.some states Buhari won will be lost,people are Better informed now,APC is known as chief propagandists,hunger ,and so so biased in terms of fighting corruption.watch out for Benue,kogi and the entire middle belt
Example, APC mantra is anti-corruption.

So you should put someone up whose political background is stellar and comparable to the President in moral character. This will force APC to shift ground and find a new mantra to champion. That will be a grave political mistake to change imperative in the drive up to an election year.

Study McCain vs Obama, US Presidential election 2008. Economy exploded and the leading candidate shifted his message and lost ground. Guess who gave Obama victory? Swing voters!

SW was a decisive state and fully in APC basket in 2015. SW did not kick Jonathan out because price of gari was high or because kulikuli was not affordable, no....Jonathan was kicked out because he showed arrogance, in symbol and in substance. First he had called Yoruba leaders rascals, then followed it up by denying them access to what they want. Jonathan assisted SW to vote APC.

A lot has happened between 2015 and now that has caused SW to regard APC with suspicion. SW can swing away from APC and kick Buhari out if they are given what they want in PDP.

Instead, Wike, like Jonathan, insulted our leaders and PDP, as it did in time of Jonathan, has again denied us what we want. On the opposite side APC has vetted our son to be its flag bearer in 2023. SW is going to put victory in APC's hand again in 2019.

Study and understand Nigerian politics thoroughly, stop feeding us bullshyyte out of your @ss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Thread / Buhari Dyed Hards Are Of Igbo Extraction, Visited Femi Adesina..photos / Urgent: I Need Help On How To Apply For My Transcript For The PTDF Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.