Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? (1433 Views)

I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 / I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Even thought people may be claiming stubborness online. I don't know any sane person that wouldn't part ways with better things than money at gun point.

When there is life there is hope.

Meanwhile, lalasticlala, come tomorrow morning, FP straight. We need more opinions kwa.
Op, may your path be free of danger in JN.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by texmi2u(m): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2017
I GOT ROBBED AT GUNPOINT BY 5 BITCHES, GAVE THEM MY ATM WITH PIN

THEY RAN TO ATM TO WITHDRAW, 2 HELD ME DOWN TILL THE REST CAME BACK, FOUND ONLY 7OO NAIRA IN MY ACCOUNT

THEY COULDNT WITHDRAW..CAME BACK BEAT ME UP WITH THEIR GUN

CALLED ME BROKE ASS NIGGA...

THEY LET ME GO AFTERWARDS.

GIVE UR ATM WITH PIN UP!... UR LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN UR MONEY!
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Is it worth more than your life?

Dude we're talking abt ur "entire" life savings o

you'd have to start from scratch
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Stanley1155: 12:49am On Dec 16, 2017
I will give them my atm pin before they ask for it twice and after that I will disappear cos they will surely come back looking for me for wasting their time.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by richythePH(f): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Is it worth more than your life?

not really

but you tell me would you give it up knowing a 1.4m is inside plus you're the one taking care of ur younger sis entire needs (and shes still in school) and u've got a project going on too

would you?
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by arabaribiti(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2017
I will because dead men don't talk
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by RoyalBlak007: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Stop being gross lol, it's late joor. grin

grin Or they start deducting your teeth with plier grin One by One gringrin

Hahahaha! grin Gőõöd Mõrňińg
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin Or they start deducting your teeth with plier grin One by One gringrin

Hahahaha! grin Gőõöd Mõrňińg
Oh better stop. grin

Goodmoney, trust you slept well?
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by RoyalBlak007: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh better stop. grin

Goodmoney, trust you slept well?

cheesy Far from good sleep.《I had a nightmare》 embarassed

...I dreamt Se.un created a thread bout he shutting down Nairaland permanently embarassed . Ýöu slept well? grin
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by hertz9te(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2017
you can get another money but you cant get another life
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy Far from good sleep.《I had a nightmare》 embarassed

...I dreamt Se.un created a thread bout he shutting down Nairaland permanently embarassed . Ýöu slept well? grin
Awwn, that's a nightmare. embarassed

Yea I did.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by RoyalBlak007: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, that's a nightmare. embarassed
Yea I did.

gringringrin
tongue
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Situations like this emphasizes the need to spread our life's savings and investments across various bank accounts/finance houses.

This way you not only secure your savings from possible loss in the case of bankruptcy, you also reduce the risk of loosing all of your life's savings to unwarranted robbery attacks.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Lalas247(f): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Issa no can do angry
Muda fuka will just have to shoot me and pray I don’t survive it cuz na dat same money I go use end him career ...

Wt fuckery you mean I have been working since age 14 u tink day I go hand over my pin .... be like joke seff
My sweet nature goes outta window when my doe is threatened grin

The ans for me I see kolewerk better blow my brains out or keep it moving ...
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Lalas247(f): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2017
hertz9te:
you can get another money but you cant get another life
Lies ....
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by AvsGot007(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
honestly I don't think I can give them! I will find a way to break the card once I notice shii about to happen to not let fear overcome me....yes I'll rather die and let my next of kin have the money.....if they have it,there is high probability that I'll kill myself later and I know what it is to be completely broke... forget hope and Shii cos I know how many years and hard shii I engaged in before I got my money!.... there is no free money anywhere again especially Nigeria!
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by richythePH(f): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cc mynd44, lalasticlala lets get the views of the majority lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2017
no i wont......undecided
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2017
texmi2u:
I GOT ROBBED AT GUNPOINT BY 5 BITCHES, GAVE THEM MY ATM WITH PIN

THEY RAN TO ATM TO WITHDRAW, 2 HELD ME DOWN TILL THE REST CAME BACK, FOUND ONLY 7OO NAIRA IN MY ACCOUNT

THEY COULDNT WITHDRAW..CAME BACK BEAT ME UP WITH THEIR GUN

CALLED ME BROKE ASS NIGGA...

THEY LET ME GO AFTERWARDS.

GIVE UR ATM WITH PIN UP!... UR LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN UR MONEY!

i swear this cracked me up cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From Sex What Else Can An African Lady Offer In A Relationship? / Lonely Old Man Dead In Flat Hugging His Beloved Sex Doll (photos) / Ladies Is This A General View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.