Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? (1417 Views)

I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 / I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
okay so "a friend" got shot for refusing to part with the atm and pin to the only account he has (i know, it was really foolish of him to put all his eggs in one basket or in this case all his money in one bank account embarassed embarassed).........this account had all his life saving from when he did menial online jobs to when he became a mere teacher to when he finally got a good paying job............

question now is : would you give up the pin and atm to ur only account or the account holding ur entire life savings or the majority of ur savings at gun point
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by falconey(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes, I don't want to go that way.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't know lol, they say it's a foolish decision not to give them since it's your life at stake. But lol, stubborn me will not give I don't know why but I'll put up a form of resistance or something. It's just my nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Emvico34: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is the money in my savings more than my life? If there is life, there is hope. I will give it out sharp sharp at gun point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy

Hard to say, it is much easier to say yes now because I am not faced with such situation.

Anyways, I am likely to give the pin because I will be more concerned about my safety at that moment, but then again......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Emvico34: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know lol, they say it's a foolish decision not to give them since it's your life at stake. But lol, stubborn me will not give I don't know why but I'll put up a form of resistance or something. It's just my nature.
pray never to meet the hard underworld guys
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
It's useless. they'll forcefully get it out of you and you'll end up hurt.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Jodha(f): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
kissNaso awon go do strong head ...dem point mhe gun ...ah still dey do..."do yhu think that toy gun will make me give yhu my purse and phone "....when dem fire one bullet for air....

Omoh I give em everything tuama for my life woh....it's too early to die...Amen...

3 Likes

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
falconey:
Yes, I don't want to go that way.

Dude we're talking abt ur "entire" life savings o

you'd have to start from scratch
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
shocked
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Emvico34:

pray never to meet the hard underworld guys

Yea, that's the prayer. But looking at all he has said about all your savings, there's no way I'll give it willingly.
But it's better I'm faced with such situation to really know what I'd do. All these are words, I'm just saying what I think I'll do because I'm very stubborn.

Jibril659:
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jodha:
kissNaso awon go do strong head ...dem point mhe gun ...ah still dey do..."do yhu think that toy gun will make me give yhu my purse and phone "....when dem fire one bullet for air....

Omoh I give em everything tuama for my life woh....it's too early to die...Amen...
who you come dey lie for?
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
okay so "a friend" got shot for refusing to part with the atm and pin to the only account he has (i know, it was really foolish of him to put all his egg in one basket or in this case all his money in one bank account embarassed embarassed).........this account had all his life saving from when he did menial online jobs to when he became a mere teacher to when he finally got a good paying job............

question now is : would you give up the pin and atm to ur only account or the account holding ur entire life savings or the majority of ur savings at gun point

Dead people can't spend, take the money and spare my life, that way there's opportunity to make another.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Gofwane(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:
may be after they kill her her spirit will come back and withdraw the money
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:

Yea, that's the prayer. But looking at all he has said about all your savings, there's no way I'll give it willingly.
But it's better I'm faced with such situation to really know what I'd do. All these are words, I'm just saying what I think I'll do because I'm very stubborn.

your stubborness wil get you killed. I know a girl that got stabbed coz she refused to part with her phone, in the end they still took the phone from her.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by khiaa(f): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
okay so "a friend" got shot for refusing to part with the atm and pin to the only account he has (i know, it was really foolish of him to put all his egg in one basket or in this case all his money in one bank account embarassed embarassed).........this account had all his life saving from when he did menial online jobs to when he became a mere teacher to when he finally got a good paying job............

The word was, "You" got shot.
How have you been?
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Jodha(f): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:
who you come dey lie for?

Lool...not lying....believe me or not....yhur problem...
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:
your stubborness wil get you killed. I know a girl that got stabbed coz she refused to part with her phone, in the end they still took the phone from her.
They need my pin, isn't it?
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gofwane:
may be after they kill her her spirit will come back and withdraw the money
people need to always be at alert.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
They need my pin, isn't it?
save yourself first;
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Demogorgon(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
I will wake up from the dream
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:
save yourself first;
I know, but in this case they need me alive lol. You're right tho, that's why I said it's better one experience it to know what they'll really do.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
I know, but in this case they need me alive lol. You're right tho, that's why I said it's better one experience it to know what they'll really do.
of what use is your pin if they killed you grin
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
See this one oh grin

If them start to bisect you with pen knife bit by bit grin

Nobody go tell u before you spell out your pin gringrin
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
RB007:

See this one oh grin

If them start to bisect you with pen knife bit by bit grin

Nobody go tell u before you spell out your pin gringrin
They fit do am in public? It's not like you find atm machines in bushes or forest nau.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
They fit do am in public? It's not like you find atm machines in bushes or forest nau.
They bundle you to one corner... or Bush sefgrin

One starts bisecting cheesy while the other goes to the machine to confirm if the pin you gave them is valid. ..

If not bisection enters STAGE 2 grin
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Divay22(f): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's not an experience that I'll wish one to go through... But when you think about how your love ones will /might feel if anything (bad) gets to happen, you'll have no option but to surrender...

Some wicked ones might even hold you hostage and send another to get the money, and if found out you gave them the wrong pin (Omo say your last prayer).

When my phone was collected from me at gun point, at first i wanted to run, but I thought about my mum, and my brother and even if i could escape what about my friend who was standing right next to me, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to her, so with might tears from my eyes i gave them the phone. grin grin grin grin..

Even if it's a rat (small boy) you know you can beat, but as far he's holding a gun, (warri go say) guy respect that thing, he small but he go turn you lifeless.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by makydebbie(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
RB007:

They bundle you to one corner... or Bush sefgrin

One starts bisecting cheesy while the other goes to the machine to confirm if the pin you gave them is valid. ..

If not bisection enters STAGE 2 grin

Stop being gross lol, it's late joor. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Swaggzkid: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ahgo free am even add a smile for them grin wen life dey, sure sure better things are coming.

Av been held at gun point, it was a terrible experience. Thee idiotic bastards collected my phone and the earpiece i was using to listen to JUICE by YCEE. I couldn't utter a word infact lemme say i was dumb for seconds.

I can't still recall vividly how i slept that night. grin One of bastards went as far as dipping his filty hands into my pocket and made away with my pocket perf. and some lite change.
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bidobado:

Dead people can't spend, take the money and spare my life, that way there's opportunity to make another.

dude that's like ur entire lifesaving and u get to start afresh from zero o
Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
I will just give them my pin. I cannot coman die because of Ordinary 500 in my acct.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point??? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2017
khiaa:

The word was, "You" got shot. How have you been?
cheesy cheesy
i've been kicking smiley......you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Display Off Massive Underboobs In New Racy Photos / What Will You Do? / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.