Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (55044 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Izen: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2017
bokunrawo:
Prison sentence is to small for such grevious offense after terminating her husband destiny, she needs to be killed, because that will serve as a warning to all anger filled and non submissive women we have, smh, the root of all this shit in Africa is the wave of the feminist ideology raving Africa, men and women can never be equals, the earlier women get this into their skulls, the better sad

Eyah, we women are very scared. This matter is not that of non-submissiveness but of anger and hatred but somehow your small mindedness has found a way to rope feminists into this. Lesson KO, test Ni. The wave has stayed whether you like it or not and it is not going anyway anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2017
shortgun:

so why do we have a very big sharia court in the FCT?

That's the[b] Sharia Court of Appeal[/b]...meant to hear appeals from Sharia court cases the varied Sharia states.

They won't be dealing with this case at all...since the FCT does not have a Sharia court system.

According to the Constitution..

1) The Sharia Court of Appeal shall, in addition to such other jurisdiction as may be conferred upon it by an Act of the National Assembly, exercise such appellate and supervisory jurisdiction in civil proceedings involving questions of Islamic personal law.

(2) For the purpose of subsection (1) of this section, the Sharia Court of Appeal shall be competent to decide -
(a) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage concluded in accordance with that law, including a question relating to the validity or dissolution of such a marriage or a question that depends on such a marriage and relating to family relationship or the guardianship of an infant;
(b) where all the parties to the proceeding are Muslims, any question of Islamic personal law regarding a marriage, including the validity or dissolution of that marriage, or regarding family relationship, a foundling or the guardianship of an infant;
(c) any question of Islamic personal law regarding a wakf, gift, will or succession where the endower, donor, testator or deceased person is a Muslim;
(d) any question of Islamic personal law regarding an infant, prodigal or person of unsound mind who is a Muslim or the maintenance or the guardianship of a Muslim who is physically or mentally infirm; or
(e) where all the parties to the proceedings, being Muslims, have requested the court that hears the case in the first instance to determine that case in accordance with Islamic personal law, any other question.

It is not empowered to handle criminal cases.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She hasn't seen anything yet

Why u so ash like this, at least pity her, I'm sure she is currently regretting her actions now
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by juman(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2017
twentyk:
I wonder how people spend 10, 15 + years in prison.... Omo abeg I nor wan go prison rara....

My own no pass sitdown for counter, chop small slaps and pay 10k....

Bros, you be criminal?
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:
If she is yet to be convicted by a competent court of law, please stop the "husband killer" rubbish u people always tag her with

My brother no so we Nigerians be o. They have already sentenced her to death like this. After they would say #endsars
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Anger in itself is not a bad thing but you must contain it before it consumes you

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:
If she is yet to be convicted by a competent court of law, please stop the "husband killer" rubbish u people always tag her with
She killed her husband, that one is public knowledge Mr law. The reason for her action is what we want to know.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:
If it is consumption of Alcohol now HISBAH will be forming Commando. Why can't they try this woman according to Sharia law. Or has the law been repealed?
Sharia law is for d poor n not for the northern elites or socialites.

Cc 9jakohai

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are cursed!
Lack of decorum.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by bart10: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
She was only remanded in prison not “handed a prison sentence” according to op undecided
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2017
twentyk:
I wonder how people spend 10, 15 + years in prison.... Omo abeg I nor wan go prison rara....

Hahahahahaha
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by MightySparrow: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Let her take a copy of wholly Quran with her.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2017
kings09:
Sharia law is for d poor n not for the northern elites or socialites.

Cc 9jakohai

The case did not happen in a Sharia state, so what is the relevance of your comment. ?

In the fct, everyone who commits a crime goes through the secular system.

If it happened in Kano, now we can chat.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Still caught on close-up shot on camera inspite of all her efforts to cover up her face.Kudos to Nigerian journalists!
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by kings09(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wait oo. A man steals in zamfara n one of his hands is amputated but yerima d former zamfara state governor is found to hv stolen millions n he z bn judged by a nigerian court for a deed committed in a sharia state.

Ogbeni dont just throw up excuses. Not evry on NL na dunce.

9jakohai:

The case did not happen in a Sharia state, so what is the relevance of your comment. ?

In the fct, everyone who commits a crime goes through the secular system.

If it happened in Kano, now we can chat.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by fortune1968: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:
So,what's she ? NA you killed the husband ? The logic here is that we have presumed her guilty .She is free to disprove that in court .Till then , all reasonable people must call her "husband killer " understand ?
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Will sentencing her and all her family bring back the dead man?
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
kings09:
Wait oo. A man steals in zamfara n one of his hands is amputated but yerima d former zamfara state governor is found to hv stolen millions n he z bn judged by a nigerian court for a deed committed in a sharia state.

Ogbeni dont just throw up excuses. Not evry on NL na dunce.

1. Wetin bring Zamfara matter into a thread that is about Maryam Sanda? Was the crime comitted in Zamfara?

2.So, because i demolished your argument, I now support that corrupt Yerima?..who isnt in jail because he is now a senator, and therefore...immune from prosecution..which is very unfortunate?

3.So you think i was clapping when Mal. Jangebe had his hand chopped? Or when people get into prision, await trial for eleven years?

4.I did not insult you.

5.UNDER SHARIA LAW..which doesn't apply in FCT...she can be freed if the family of the dead man forgives her after sentencing. Under the secular law she is being tried under...she is facing the supreme penalty. Nothing for forgiveness.SO, which one dey harsher?

This Nairaland sef. People dey move goalpost.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by otiranking(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin Lol
twentyk:

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Rollwitu(f): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
chinjo:
If it is consumption of Alcohol now HISBAH will be forming Commando. Why can't they try this woman according to Sharia law. Or has the law been repealed?
there is no hisbah in FCT where the crime was commited , had it been in kano then.....

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by kings09(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
9jakohai:

1. Wetin bring Zamfara matter into a thread that is about Maryam Sanda? Was the crime comitted in Zamfara?

2.So, because i demolished your argument, I now support that corrupt Yerima?..who isnt in jail because he is now a senator, and therefore...immune from prosecution..which is very unfortunate?

3.So you think i was clapping when Mal. Jangebe had his hand chopped? Or when people get into prision, await trial for eleven years?

4.I did not insult you.

5.UNDER SHARIA LAW..which doesn't apply in FCT...she can be freed if the family of the dead man forgives her after sentencing. Under the secular law she is being tried under...she is facing the supreme penalty. Nothing for forgiveness.SO, which one dey harsher?

This Nairaland sef. People dey move goalpost.
U cited abuja as a non-sharia state n I also cited d zamfara example.

U ddnt even put up a gud argument nt to talk of
one dat wld demolishing any.

I ddnt insult u. If u dont know the meaning of ogbeni, u ask or u consult a southwestern friend of urs.

I still insist dat islam n its rules r strictly applied on the northern poor while the elites are immuned
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by aleniboro(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:
We will stop that when we hear you have been killed by your wife too.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by jajanwani(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Izen:

Eyah, we women are very scared. This matter is not that of non-submissiveness but of anger and hatred but somehow your small mindedness has found a way to rope feminists into this. Lesson KO, test Ni. The wave has stayed whether you like it or not and it is not going anyway anytime soon.
may God punish you. Tell me how many lives you have created??
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by jajanwani(f): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Izen:

I PITY THE PERSON THAT WILL PAY YOUR BRIDE PRICE...IF YOU LIKE KILL HIM OVER MISSED CALL....YEYE!
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:

who then killed the husband, you
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by alhajisocrates: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
COLD BLOOD MURDERER.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
May she celebrate 100year in prison with hard labour.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:

OK so u de sorry for her. What about his mother, pls try and see things from a factual aspects of life this is not nollywood where the whole family cries and the movie ends, she killed him not that he died of headache, the law is blind to ignorance, this no be family meeting where she walks free, what do you expect from marriage, do you know how many women cheat in marriage, and the men hide the facts from his family to avoid her being fuckedup by his family? Come take your time o
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by ThisKC(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
omocalabar:

In Nigeria, in ccase you dunno, it's guilty until proven otherwise. Btw the tag for someone who kills their husband is husband killer. Deal with it
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Izen: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
jajanwani:
I PITY THE PERSON THAT WILL PAY YOUR BRIDE PRICE...IF YOU LIKE KILL HIM OVER MISSED CALL....YEYE!

Can you imagine? You have concluded that I am going to be a murderer because I don't agree with you. I am not that petty. How much is the bride price y'all are paying that you keep screaming about it? Do you really think we want your bride price? Please keep it to yourself. Like the damn thing can actually make up for all the investments our parents put in us. Marry if you want to marry but nobody really wants your bride price. Pity yourself only. The fact that you take joy in looking down on another human being like yourself because of different sexual organs says a lot about you. Let me spell it out simply for you. YOU ARE WICKED.

Disclaimer: I don't support anything Mariam did but don't rope feminists into this. I don't see where she ever called herself one. She is just a wicked person, full stop. Stop grasping at straws.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by Izen: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
jajanwani:
may God punish you. Tell me how many lives you have created??

What are we saying, what is this one saying? If you're looking for a way to die, all you have to do is jump from your delusion to your IQ. Eleribu.
Re: Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) by arnold123: 3:05am On Dec 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ANGER CAN LEAD YOU TO DOOM.
this is the most realest thing that I ever saw you write. keep it up, you are getting smart!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.