Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

"Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed (75714 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Breaking News: Book On Fela Anikulapo Kuti Out On Kindle / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Hushpuppi: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by hucienda: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2017
His brother doctor declared that to the world.

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by MufasaRebirth: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2017
1977 fela sang about zombie, 2017 we have millions of Zombies everywhere shocked shocked

Fela is not just a musician, he is a great prophet!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Reading is not our culture I guess!!
The problem is there are many other things for us to read. Even the ones that could add N100 to our bank accounts. So we have to reserve the energy for something else higher in importance rank.

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2017
You people should stop all these lies

We all know Fela died of HIV-AIDS.......

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by mu2sa2: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
I remember Arch bishop olubunmi okogie did remark on fela's death that no one is completely bad. Fela was a chronic cannabis user but was the genius that created afrobeat, a world-acclaimed genre of music, and he's celebrated today and will forever remain an icon. He was once named by Time magazine among 100 most influential people in the world. And he smoked "igbo" like hell- what an irony!

3 Likes

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by oshe111(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
MRAKBEE:

I have never heard of agbo before so when I saw it I cudnt help but suggest sth that is common..
But I'm sure u actually wanted to write igbo.. Auto correct Don do u..
There is a word called "Agbo"
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Afritop(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2017
cheesy He could have been the greatest president Nigeria ever had if he had vie for office.
All hail Abami Eda
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Uyi168: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2017
MRAKBEE:

I have never heard of agbo before so when I saw it I cudnt help but suggest sth that is common..
But I'm sure u actually wanted to write igbo.. Auto correct Don do u..
,So u dnt knw whats called agbo?
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by BruncleZuma: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Who should we believe the women or the doctor?
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Gtoosmooth(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Hehen...... Hmm Okay.... Tell me something. But this black wife wogly no be small......
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2017
xxx41788:

HOW MARKET FRAUSTER, YOU HAVE REGISTERED ANOTHER ACCOUNT
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by johhny007(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2017
i have always believed fela did not die of aids ,
for me i think fela was poisoned fela was a man full of life
we miss you fela Kuti water no get enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Diso60090(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2017
nototribalist:
The whole world know he died of HIV

-----me
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by ojuikwu: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Igbo Infected Him
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2017
nototribalist:

Because that's what the media wants you to know. The power of the media.

Fela was killed by corrupt government because be was always on their nerves. They linked it with AIDS simply because he was sleeping with loads of ladies

2 Likes

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by petenweke: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Fela! The man that ruined the lifes of youths in ikeja area. Reckless, lawless, promiscuous, wayward, vulgar... yet loved by many who indulge in his above attributes.
Fela was a great singer but he was no role model... no hero.
How do I know? Because you will not wish for any of your son, daughter, or any siblings to be associated as a Fela Boy or Girl. Infact it is derogatory to be termed as one when he was alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by JuanDeDios: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2017
princeade86:
something must wrong with anyone thinking fela died frm HIV. if he died from HIV, why are all his wives are HIV negative.
You should read up on HIV/Aids.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by makky555(f): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2017
And they expect me to read this long tin

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2017
hucienda:
His brother doctor declared that to the world.
They would tell you he was paid. Or that he just didn't like Fela.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by ArcGibson(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2017
I seem not to understand what they are celebrating about this man o.

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Na government kill am
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Bossmafia(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
petenweke:
Fela! The man that ruined the lifes of youths in ikeja area. Reckless, lawless, promiscuous, wayward, vulgar... yet loved by many who indulge in his above attributes.
Fela was a great singer but he was no role model... no hero.
How do I know? Because you will not wish for any of your son, daughter, or any siblings to be associated as a Fela Boy or Girl. Infact it is derogatory to be termed as one when he was alive.

Nigerians began to appreciate fela after he died.
so who ruined the life of youths in other part of the country?

2 Likes

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by purem(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Ontarget:

The problem is there are many other things for us to read. Even the ones that could add N100 to our bank accounts. So we have to reserve the energy for something else higher in importance rank.

This particular comment of yours is as meaningless as you visiting this thread

4 Likes

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Zuluhead(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2017
HIV don't kill. AIDS does. According to the doctors he died of cardiac arrest.
nototribalist:
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Even though his wives and kids are still alive?? Yimnu

nototribalist:
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2017
johhny007:
i have always believed fela did not die of aids ,
for me i think fela was poisoned fela was a man full of life
we miss you fela Kuti water no get enemy
His brother,Professor Olikoye Ransome Kuti made the announcement that he dies of HIV-AIDS
StaffofOrayan:
Even though his wives and kids are still alive?? Yimnu

Shortly after he died,Seun's mother also died and another of his wives also died of unknown causes.He obviously didn't have sex with all of them and it's possible that many of them will not be positive.Moreover,HIV doesn't kill immediately.
Zuluhead:
HIV don't kill. AIDS does. According to the doctors he died of cardiac arrest.
Which doctors are you talking about?His brother,a professor of medicine made the announcement himself that his brother died of HIV-AIDS complications.
Cardiac arrest is just a culmination of everything.Cardiac arrest can be due to complications of diabetes,hypertension,lung compromise,etc.Cardiac arrest due to.................I hope you understand.

2 Likes

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by aspirebig: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
FELA.....For Ever Lives Afrobeat

I still remembered that day he died in 1997....I still remember when we used to go to watch him live in the old and the real "African Shrine" pepple street....now CV ...the Computer Village ..ikeja. ..not this new one in Agidingbi....the man was highly talented ....no be here.... that is why I laugh when people call some musicians "new Fela...

That evening paper that carried the news of his death in Lagos sold like mad....in fact journalists have made good money off Fela..FELA news sells like hot akara any time any day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness / Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.