Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

"Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed (75716 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Breaking News: Book On Fela Anikulapo Kuti Out On Kindle / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
laliga01:

How can the son of the soil leave igbo's alone. Full blooded nwa mbaise. Nwanna berebere oh.

Lolzzzzzzz
Chineke muoooooooooooooo

I forgive u
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by LorDBolton(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:
Although I was lazy to read what the OP scribbled, but all the same, i'll say.. What killed FELA shouldn't be our problems and issues at hand now.

We've got better things to investigate on.

He's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't concern you... but lovsrs of history and historians will always be bothered and try to put the pieces together.

Ergo you're just another ignorant nairalander
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by gotnel: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
ollah1:

Because that's what the media wants you to know. The power of the media.

Fela was killed by corrupt government because be was always on their nerves. They linked it with AIDS simply because he was sleeping with loads of ladies
And none of his numerous ladies has tested positive of aids not even any of them have suffer from any ailment to warrant for HIV test.
This is a technical proof that Fela did not died of aids as the world was made to believed.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by itzjwizzy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:

Dem no go put word for your mouth. Wetin you no do dem no go say you do

ARRGBOW. an in Jedi Jedi,opa eyin,awopa,mokole,iba.....alakoba
grin grin grin
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by itzjwizzy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
MRAKBEE:

I have never heard of agbo before so when I saw it I cudnt help but suggest sth that is common..
But I'm sure u actually wanted to write igbo.. Auto correct Don do u..
he said AGBO( herbs) not IGBO(weed)
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Adebowale89(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
fela was a movement even though I can't live some parts of lives, he lives but I'll like to make name like him before my exit on earth

he's indeed a legendary
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by olamariamjonez(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fela miss your truth. RIP.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by iRepNaija1: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
martolux:
The more ladies you wine et dine with the higher the chance of you contacting Aids....all the 27 wives cannot be faithful to Fela..did any of the 27 wives died of AIDs? If Fela's HIV status reads -ve then Fela didnt die of AIDs....The truth be told; Fela was a legend but he lived a reckless life.

People need to reread your comment. You're telling the truth people don't want to acknowledge.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
mu2sa2:
I remember Arch bishop olubunmi okogie did remark on fela's death that no one is completely bad. Fela was a chronic cannabis user but was the genius that created afrobeat, a world-acclaimed genre of music, and he's celebrated today and will forever remain an icon. He was once named by Time magazine among 100 most influential people in the world. And he smoked "igbo" like hell- what an irony!
which is to say Marijuana is not as bad the system painted it to be. medicinal and recreational , and inspirational

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by laliga01: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

Lolzzzzzzz

Chineke muoooooooooooooo

I forgive u

No offences my brother....igbo bu ofu.
Just passing time on NL.

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
gotnel:

And none of his numerous ladies has tested positive of aids not even any of them have suffer from any ailment to warrant for HIV test.
This is a technical proof that Fela did not died of aids as the world was made to believed.

Thank you
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by OShepherd: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Fela was a great man! OBJ and CO wanted him dead by all means because they couldn't withstand the truth!

During that time, I feel they injected him with a virus just like FG would have succeeded with this monkey pox if not that Nigerians are alert and wiser!

For once Fela created this consciousness in Nigerians, such that we don't take every thing from FGs hook and sinker. Nigerians now ask questions!

I would say that he is the first activist in Nigeria

May he RIP
one of d greatest that ever liveth! Rest On Baba!!!
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by juman(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fela kuti remain forever as great musician that fought for better life for common man.

While olusegun obasanjo remain forever as a useless military general of senseless generation that spoilt nigeria beyond comprehension.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Lomprico2: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:
Although I was lazy to read what the OP scribbled, but all the same, i'll say.. What killed FELA shouldn't be our problems and issues at hand now.

We've got better things to investigate on.

He's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi!
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by MRAKBEE(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
itzjwizzy:
he said AGBO( herbs) not IGBO(weed)
I know
I was just pulling his legs
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
RESPECT!!!
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by sharpwriter(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
oyikocho:
for all the fine babes in 9ja..I can't read this thing from beginning to the end

Guy, I finished it o....cos I love Fela sooo much. How he created his kind of music is still a mystery to me. His music is evergreen and will be relevant till tomorrow. It makes me wonder that many of his albums done in the 70's still touch the cord of my soul. The sounds he blows and conjures from his saxophone is a wonder and will make me love his music till tomorrow. He is indeed a Legend.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fela songs are evergreen
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Funjosh(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
martolux:
The more ladies you wine et dine with the higher the chance of you contacting Aids....all the 27 wives cannot be faithful to Fela..did any of the 27 wives died of AIDs? If Fela's HIV status reads -ve then Fela didnt die of AIDs....The truth be told; Fela was a legend but he lived a reckless life.

So...........
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by CioAngels(f): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fela knew tomorrow, he was a great man. Fela lives On.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by DeRay98(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
amnesty7:
But Dr. Beko Kuti told the world so. And none of them denied it then. After all, it now doesn't matter.

It was his eldest brother Late Prof. Olukoye Ransome Kuti (Professor of Paediatric medicine) who told the world.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Conspiracy theorist I hail cheesy cheesy
wink

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Regardless he was a Great man who stood for everyone
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
makky555:
And they expect me to read this long tin
and you expect to be called intelligent and sensible
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
princeade86:
something must wrong with anyone thinking fela died frm HIV. if he died from HIV, why are all his wives are HIV negative.

because having sex with someone infected, doesn't automatically mean you get the virus
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by 1Sharon(f): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
I was just discussing this lol I think Fela was killed by the Nigerian government.

The guy used to rock the boat in all his songs
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Too bad the same HIV he didn't fear killed him.
how do you know he didn't fear HIV? assumption is cruel
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by makky555(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
fabiano09:

and you expect to be called intelligent and sensible

Hideous beast.... Get off my mention angry angry

See im bear bear.... You look nothing like sensible let alone intelligent

I'm sure you're a cultist

Stupid fool
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by morbeta(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Fela was a great man! OBJ and CO wanted him dead by all means because they couldn't withstand the truth!

During that time, I feel they injected him with a virus just like FG would have succeeded with this monkey pox if not that Nigerians are alert and wiser!

For once Fela created this consciousness in Nigerians, such that we don't take every thing from FGs hook and sinker. Nigerians now ask questions!

I would say that he is the first activist in Nigeria

May he RIP

CIA Agent confessed to killing Bob Morley last week. The truth about Fela will definitely surface.

1 Like

Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by adegeye38(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
ArcGibson:
I seem not to understand what they are celebrating about this man o.
he was a man that was ready to die, for speaking the truth, abt the level of corruption in Nigeria then, and that got him in trouble, he was beaten loads of time, he had his duplex burned down, his mother killed, imprisoned, and yet he continue to speak the truth, he was a man of principle that was ready to face the consequences of his actions, no matter what it might be, that y he is celebrated.
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by noskcid(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Agbo or igbo?

grin
Re: "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed by noskcid(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:

Dem no go put word for your mouth. Wetin you no do dem no go say you do

ARRGBOW. an in Jedi Jedi,opa eyin,awopa,mokole,iba.....alakoba

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness / Uti Nwachukwu Staring At Tboss' Cleavage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.