Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful (2412 Views)

Her Body Size Discourages Me / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Size Of My D*ck Vs The Size SHE WANTS !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by alwayscool: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2017
My wife pic, what body size she has.. someone said in party that my wife is not beautiful and has ugly body size

Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by ise82(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Beauty in the eyes of the beholder. She's beautiful jor!!
Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by kunlesufyan(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2017
Baba u no get problem o, people dey hustle to make money. You dey worry about wetin one wayray talk.
Does she have a younger sister?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by MufasaRebirth: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Op don't you think it's too early for this rubbish angry
Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by alwayscool: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2017
What body size she has
Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by TexasCowboy(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Let me have her for one night only.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by alwayscool: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Whats her body size
Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by phintohlar(f): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2017
She's beautiful, but hope say she don born finish?
Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by olasaad(f): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2017
Let see you the husband first to know if na your mama you marry.
Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2017
She is beautiful but she need to slim down.
Re: Is My Wife Beautiful, What Body Size She Has? Someone Said She Is Not Beautiful by captainking(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
alwayscool:
My wife pic, what body size she has.. someone said in party that my wife is not beautiful and has ugly body size
you should knock off some teeth from the person who said your wife ain't beautiful so he would talk less

(1) (Reply)

Dead Wife Keep Beating Her Husband Every Time / Please I'm A Victim Of Masturbation I Need Seriously Help / How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.