Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe (27192 Views)

Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by bart10: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
Look at them, the Yorubas and the Igbos, the SW versus the SE stupidly insulting each other on a thread, but the Politicians are just using you all, your mass conscious determines the results of the election, YET the North Speaks with one voice, stupid nairalanders of Igbo and Yoruba extraction, when the election is over, the Politicians will share the monies and you and your paid agents will continue in your poverties, sending people your account numbers and begging for assistance.

Every four years, stupidity is spread in the air and you all become naive and the politicians jump from one party to another with Tribalism and Religion running as a background noise to determine the result of elections, YET your lives remain the same.

Let's Atikulate in 2019 and Buharize your suffering to the dustbin of history because the man is archaic, you and I know it.

H11 7777777

Na the yigbos grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ipodstinks: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

Fowl.....kwa....

I always say that the education of an average yoruba is a waste of money and resources....

Anyway

For Badoo shrine.....I will give u one fowl to appease sango ota.......
That why you can't match them in all aspect but to always measure yourself with them. You no dey shame.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

same wike that couldn't save his master in 2015 election? pls grow some sense boy

politics go beyond acknowledging everything that's wrong just because he belong to my region

wike won PDP chairman for secondus is now an achievement? and that has put wike has a national political statistic

ordinary governor is dictating who to become your party chairman and you expect pdp to win 2019 election

I repeat atiku as PDP candidate for 2019 is a soft work for buhari even though I want a change of party

the same wike that unanimous with others that put sheriff as illegal PDP chairman is the same person you are citing as reference in Nigeria politics?

Must you argue for the sake of it? Wike took rivers from an incumbent APC governor and you're talking nonsense. PDP chairman is nothing yet you Yoruba have been crying to the heavens since losing the position. PDP chairman is nothing yet you Yoruba anchored your support of pdp in 2019 on winning the seat. Go and sit down with your kinsman in that agbo joint and be talking this stupidly abeg, I dont have strength for this level of mumuness

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
That why you can't match them in all aspect but to always measure yourself with them. You no dey shame.

WHICH ASPECTS PLEASE? Churning out back stabbing noise making pagan demon worshipping charcoal black ritualistic tribalistic semi literates?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:

Must you argue for the sake of it? Wike took rivers from an incumbent APC governor and you're talking nonsense. PDP chairman is nothing yet you Yoruba have been crying to the heavens since losing the position. PDP chairman is nothing yet you Yoruba anchored your support of pdp in 2019 on winning the seat. Go and sit down with your kinsman in that agbo joint and be talking this stupidly abeg, I dont have strength for this level of mumuness

Yoruba cry for PDP chairman. PDP as far as present politics is concern in sw has no political influence in sw. I want a change of govt from APC but those contesting for PDP chairmanship in sw can't even deliver their ward to PDP comes 2019. so their winning and loosing has no recognition in present day politics of sw

didn't APC hijack govt frm PDP in IMO state being the PDP dominated region

you know nothing abt politics. state political gimmick is not the same with national politics

don't be tired, lemme educate you more on what's called politics. you're debating politics like akaboukwu secondary sch student
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
ipodstinks:

Oga go sleep.....

U are a confused man whether na boy
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by samstels: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Well Said .

God Bless you .
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
Adebowale89:

Yoruba cry for PDP chairman. PDP as far as present politics is concern in sw has no political influence in sw. I want a change of govt from APC but those contesting for PDP chairmanship in sw can't even deliver their ward to PDP comes 2019. so their winning and loosing has no recognition in present day politics of sw

you know nothing abt politics. state political gimmick is not the same with national politics

don't be tired, lemme educate you more on what's called politics. you're debating politics like akaboukwu secondary sch student

[/s]

Yoruba didn't cry for pdp chairman and they have been demanding public apology from Wike and been ranting about how they'll vote for pmb since pdp didn't give them chairman spot.

Baba go and educate yourself instead. Start by learning the 5 stages of grief. You're in DENIAL!
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by bart10: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:
I only have one thing to add.....

SW should not, even try to blame the peace loving SE for their woes.....

Let them not....I mean not...try it

“Peace loving SE”! You must be joking grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
bart10:

“Peace loving SE”! You must be joking grin

Lolzzz
Oga taki kwa time
We are peaceful and loving....
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:

Oga shift. You are afonjza and so?. Mad people everywhere. Stupid demon worshipping, ogbanje born, hausa preek sucking, tiger faced, snitching pagans

grin
I knew if i put pressure on you long enough I would get you to a point of outburst. Ibo lack endurance and resilience....you collapse too quickly under pressure.

I wonder if its result of consuming human meat. Pele! grin

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:

Yoruba didn't cry for pdp chairman and they have been demanding public apology from Wike and been ranting about how they'll vote for pmb since pdp didn't give them chairman spot.

Baba go and educate yourself instead. Start by learning the 5 stages of grief. You're in DENIAL!

you be mumu i swear with your hasty generalization. does all Yorubas belong to PDP? where do u see tinubu an APC leader, ambode or other sw politician lament of PDP chairmanship?

a sane sw politicians knows PDP is dead in national politics. to even make the matter worse you people still want to put someone that's political popularity is gone in north as presidential aspirant. you ve forgotten you can't exclude north in Nigeria politics

by 2019 your eyes will clear

is it bode George you are counting as sw politician that's crying. bode George that can't win his local govt for PDP in the past governorship election in Lagos state

those contesting for pdp chairmanship are dead politicians in the present day of sw politics
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin
I knew if i put pressure on you long enough I would get you to a point of outburst. Ibo lack endurance and resilience....you collapse too quickly under pressure.

I wonder if its result of consuming human meat. Pele! grin

No.
But your stupidity surely comes from being an ogbanje child of a witch mother who got her husband using charm and had to get you from a coven in river ogun

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ZorGBUooeh: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

Hahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha!Dem Buhari COW dem grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ZorGBUooeh: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:

No.
But your stupidity surely comes from being an ogbanje child of a witch mother who got her husband using charm and had to get you from a coven in river ogun
Looools

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yoruba demons Are gradually going into political oblivion, APC has rejected them, now come PDP, the earlier they rejuvenate the better for them

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ipodstinks: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:

WHICH ASPECTS PLEASE? Churning out back stabbing noise making pagan demon worshipping charcoal black ritualistic tribalistic semi literates?
What is this one saying?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ipodstinks: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Yoruba demons Are gradually going into political oblivion, APC has rejected them, now come PDP, the earlier they rejuvenate the better for them
How did apc reject them. Their son is still the vice president.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by olumalcolm(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
This old fool that could not complete any federal road all thru his tenure as minister of works. Even the old lagos-sagamu expressway that passed through his backyard,he could not manage. You are a shame to your kinsmen,i dnt expect them to take you serious.The road that leads to your house at igbogbo is in a state of dillema. The remains of your handwork as Minister of works under Obasanjo is what we are facing now in ikorodu. Be it Igbo,Yoruba, Hausa, urobo and co living in that axis are suffering for your stupidity. I remember when Obasanjo came to commission nutricima in Pz in ikorodu, he had to come down from his car to see for himself cos it was obvious he was not confortable in his car. I rest my case.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by juman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ogunlewe or what ever his name.

When he was Minister of Works the government built nothing.

Those people like him are disgrace to yoruba people.
They let the country down.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yanmiri like o, e no like o, Yoruba is voting our interest for Presidency in 2023. This is the goal.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
juman:
Ogunlewe or what ever his name.

When he was Minister of Works the government built nothing.

Those people like him are disgrace to yoruba people.
They let the country down.

That is why PDP ddnt give a Yoruba man chairman. Once you call fayose, yoruba youths will shout he is useless, you call ladoja, Yoruba youths will say he is stupid, you call that one, Yoruba youths will shout he is uninfluential. Obviously there is no Yoruba man fit enough to hold the post of chairman
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

APC did not win PDP, APGA won and decamp to APC
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Archbishop88: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
I agree with u sir? We can only blame d respectful and self centred IFAYOSE. because of VP ticket..trust me, FIDIFI Will fail woefully, if d flag bearer and running mate are Atiku and ifayose.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by enimooko: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Agimor:
Let's wait for the Yoruba Muslims they are on their way.
Yes. Someone always serves the first salvo of I before others, thinking this is the smart way. We will see the second salvo in the return leg
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by murphyibiam15(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

APGA not APC hijacked govt in IMO.. Rochas came in when Ohakim wanted to complete his second term.. APC was just formed before 2015 elections... get your facts right..

I'm not actually here for tribal war but just to correct you
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
ThumbzTNA:

Wike took Rivers from a prodigal PDP Governor who abandoned boat and crossed into APC
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by murphyibiam15(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
How did apc reject them. Their son is still the vice president.
he said Yoruba Christian... is it not a Yoruba Christian that is vice president??

Yoruba Muslims are rejected all round

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by murphyibiam15(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Wike took Rivers from a prodigal PDP Governor who abandoned boat and crossed into APC
see analysis.. you've got no point dude and you know that... Amaechi was already an APC governor before power was taking over by Wike instead of his prefered peterside

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Engrduke: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
What is this man saying?
How does the failure of few self-centered PDP members applicable to the whole Yoruba race?
How profitable is the PDP chairmanship to the Southwest gan?
Mtchew
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by earthcrust: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Godbless u sir
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by chiagozien(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Terminator1234g:
All of una igbo hateful Christians continue o
Youruba Muslims and Christians love each other,we be neighbours but una useless ipob(independent pigs of Biafra) wan divide us. Thunder fire una.
are you yoruba muslim or christian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Arrive Eagle Square For Buhari’s Inauguration / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Have Not Been Sacked As Senator / PDP: Jonathan Leads Reconciliation Team, Wike, Secondus Visit George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.