Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe (27194 Views)

Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ajani1978(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Do not sell your blood brothers because of political post
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Duru009(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bitter truth!
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
murphyibiam15:

see analysis.. you've got no point dude and you know that... Amaechi was already an APC governor before power was taking over by Wike instead of his prefered peterside

Didnt you notice that I just ignored him. Na mumu dey worry that boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by DSoj(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Frustrated shameless old gay.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by CioAngels(f): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pa Ogunlewe pardon me sir, you may be right about the issue on ground, but don't you think proffering solution for peace is better than your outright No? Wike apologizing will not take a strand of hair from his head knowing he did not apply diplomacy on his choice of words. Anyway. politicians are all friends in secrecy, only pretend to be enemies before the masses. We know you all now.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by chibuthanks: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
The arrogant and foolish tribe Una don ear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by chibuthanks: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=DonVikings post=63327922]Thank you sir. grin

I will not relent until all the enemies of Nigeria, my beloved country, are put to shame, especially Pigs and Idiots. cheesy[arrogant and foolish ]
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Housing(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ogunlewe know why he said that, and I believe the PDP reconciliation committee knows better. Ogunlewe is just trying to make true the reconciliation more difficult by saying Wike should not border to apologise to anyone. Wike may not need to apologise, but Ogunlewe saying that is just to get at his perceived enemy within Southwest which is not good for them now.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
murphyibiam15:

APGA not APC hijacked govt in IMO.. Rochas came in when Ohakim wanted to complete his second term.. APC was just formed before 2015 elections... get your facts right..

I'm not actually here for tribal war but just to correct you

does it make any different. my fact is about a governorship aspirant taking over from incumbent governor

so bury your fact to yourself, I'm not interested
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by Adebowale89(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
APC did not win PDP, APGA won and decamp to APC

at least he took over from incumbent governor, that's exactly my drives....
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by gaskiyamagana: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
There is no need for him to appologise. All I know is that if Yoruba did not let him and PDP pay for underating them in 2019 elections, then they are finish in Nigeria's scheme of power.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe by BabaRamota1980: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
gaskiyamagana:
There is no need for him to appologise. All I know is that if Yoruba did not let him and PDP pay for underating them in 2019 elections, then they are finish in Nigeria's scheme of power.

Aboki na, shikena fa! Gaskiya fa! Wana irinmutum magana dan bansa ni. Wike apologize o, e no apologize o...Yoruba has a mission to cut our losses and regain power at the center in 2023.

Osinbajo go do 8yrs and in 2031 power go back to North for another 8yrs.

Abi ko ba aka ba ni?

Aah, wana mutum Ogunlewe ya na magana bansa fa. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Slams Tinubu, Osoba As Anti-oshiomole Protests Spread / PDP: Jonathan Leads Reconciliation Team, Wike, Secondus Visit George / Authentic Results So Far From Kano State: PDP Currently Taking The Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.