Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu (15590 Views)

Sen Kalu Capable Of Leading Nigeria- Tinubu / Onnoghen: Buhari Leading Nigeria Into Chaos —olawepo-hashim / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by femolii: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari might think of carrying this guy or Ngige or Rochas as his VP come 2019.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by kings09(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy

Some BMC = Buharry Media Cows has even arrived to do what they do best .... shiiit on every thread and piss off everyone as usual.

Like the dulllard like his Media Maluu Cattles .... predictably senseless grin cheesy
Its wat they are paid to do. Don't blame dem, thr are no jobs out thr. 30k is beta than nothing.

Oya deomelo, python1, madridguy, sarrki let's go
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
kings09:
Its wat they are paid to do. Don't blame dem, thr are no jobs out thr. 30k is beta than nothing.

Oya deomelo, python1, madridguy, sarrki let's go
You tagged me twice, no response, shouldn't that send a message to your head that you are being ignored? Must you continue? Or should it be spelt to you in letters? Pls, stop tagging except if that is what sustains you, in which case, I have no choice. If you must tag, pls simply tag your likes cos, as you can see, I don't even tag most members sharing same view with me let alone any other thing. Post your comments and allow readers to read, no need drawing undeserved attention. Bye.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by tochukwu75(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Orji Uzor Kali is a quintessential Hausa/Fulani Slave.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by positivetaught: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Obedience to court order by Buhari!, it's like kalu has his brains in his anus.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by kings09(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
cheesy
python1:

You tagged me twice, no response, shouldn't that send a message to your head that you are being ignored? Must you continue? Or should it be spelt to you in letters? Pls, stop tagging except if that is what sustains you, in which case, I have no choice. If you must tag, pls simply tag your likes cos, as you can see, I don't even tag most members sharing same view with me let alone any other thing. Post your comments and allow readers to read, no need drawing undeserved attention. Bye.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by lazygal: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
kgr8mike:
With $1b just to fight Boko Haram that he claimed has been techinically defeated?

I heard this in news earlier in but I wasn't sure whether its =N=1BN or $1BN...either way some people at too will never want this war to end due to what they stand to gain .army is a cult on its own ..you needti see how some army officials are really rich

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by sexy74(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu has stated that president Buhari has good intentions for Nigeria. He called on all Nigerians across religious, ethnic and political divides to support the president for Greater Success.

Speaking to Journalists at the Funeral Chief James Babatunde, fellow of Nigerian Institute of Town Planners, Kalu said;

"We are heading to the Promised Land. Buhari is leading us to the Promised Land,  but people don’t understand. There are two types of components that make democratic process – the hardware and the software. The hardware is what you see, such as road construction and reconstruction. The software is obedience to rule of law, accessibility to people’s mind, obedience to court order, making sure that court of competent jurisdiction’s orders are respected, and making sure that everything done in the law is totally agreeable.

Our problem in Nigeria is very simple. People are not obeying traffic lights. Big people don’t want to obey simple rule; ‘do not cross this line’, this is the problem the country has. This is what Buhari is saying, that, ‘no, you cannot do without due process.’

Buhari is trying to say to Nigerian people that, ‘yes I might be slow, but we have to go through a process which is internationally acceptable’. So, we are on course. Things have been very difficult, I agree. But my grandmother used to tell me that when a tailor gets a brand new cloth, he has to first cut it into pieces, then make it into a very fine dress. That is where we are today. Everybody must be crying, we’ll get it  (the nation) back on course."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/buhari-leading-nigeria-promised-land-orji-uzor-kalu/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Thunder fire you.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by bugidon(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Face the facts boy and dont quote me again
Massob:

Mine is 2023. I don't know what your onuku means but I'm sure you're not praying for me. Take it back, I don't need it.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by deboysben(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
It must be your household
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by sunnychykes(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu didn't get the right word,it is better said ' BUHARI IS LEADING NIGERIA TO THE PRO MISSED LAND.
As at 2014 a bag of 50kg rice is sold at 8kk,2017 a 50kg rice is sold at 18k.people are dying of hunger.is it not clear that Nigeria is to her pro missed land?
Mr Orji please think we before you yearn.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Royals1st: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu pls sir I know u are rich but by GOD grace u and ur entire family will never know peace
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by tuboi: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu u r a fool for saying dat..
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

And that idiot has done NOTHING in response to this.

There are still slaves there.
The slavery has not started sef.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by dataideas: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by otosa(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2017
Garshyzee:
One question..

Is this man blind? angry
hum, something like that yes yes I think he talking with proxy brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman / SE Traitors In APC, PDP Will Retire From Politics Prematurely - Igbo Elders / President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.