Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu (15592 Views)

Sen Kalu Capable Of Leading Nigeria- Tinubu / Onnoghen: Buhari Leading Nigeria Into Chaos —olawepo-hashim / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari and Orji are mad....
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thunder Fire u
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by KingMicky3286: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari Is Leading Orji Uzor Kalu To The grave yard - Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by laffwitmi: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Correct !!

Thank you sir.

Say baba till 2023

Wailers and Ipod terrorists can go to hell...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by enemyofprogress: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
From a member of a confused tribe who do not know what they really want grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Bianda24: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
It seems to be true
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Braze9(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sycophant angry
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu has stated that president Buhari has good intentions for Nigeria. He called on all Nigerians across religious, ethnic and political divides to support the president for Greater Success.

Speaking to Journalists at the Funeral Chief James Babatunde, fellow of Nigerian Institute of Town Planners, Kalu said;

"We are heading to the Promised Land. Buhari is leading us to the Promised Land,  but people don’t understand. There are two types of components that make democratic process – the hardware and the software. The hardware is what you see, such as road construction and reconstruction. The software is obedience to rule of law, accessibility to people’s mind, obedience to court order, making sure that court of competent jurisdiction’s orders are respected, and making sure that everything done in the law is totally agreeable.

Our problem in Nigeria is very simple. People are not obeying traffic lights. Big people don’t want to obey simple rule; ‘do not cross this line’, this is the problem the country has. This is what Buhari is saying, that, ‘no, you cannot do without due process.’

Buhari is trying to say to Nigerian people that, ‘yes I might be slow, but we have to go through a process which is internationally acceptable’. So, we are on course. Things have been very difficult, I agree. But my grandmother used to tell me that when a tailor gets a brand new cloth, he has to first cut it into pieces, then make it into a very fine dress. That is where we are today. Everybody must be crying, we’ll get it  (the nation) back on course."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/16/buhari-leading-nigeria-promised-land-orji-uzor-kalu/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
you know it pains me alot when this fools lie without thinking twice.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by buchilino(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
POLITICIANS WILL SELL DER SOULS 4 A SMALL POTTAGE.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
laffwitmi:
Correct !!

Thank you sir.

Say baba till 2023

Wailers and Ipod terrorists can go to hell...

true definition of fela prophecy "suffering and smilling"

brother i pity you continue callind ipob and waillers when your head correct you will know how much love will do for you.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Massob: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
bugidon:
This man will be very disappointed by 2019 grin
And you think atiku(we don die) will be elected 2019?
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by nairalandic(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
we are watching oh.... Leaders ... come and be going smiley
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by yesloaded: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Promise land? grin grin grin
safe journey o...
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by israelmao(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
When I see sycophants and fortune hunters I know them by their statements.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Awoleesu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Garshyzee:
One question..
Is this man blind? angry
. Rather insane I guess...
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Quality20(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Buhari is our man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by buchilino(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
From a member of a confused tribe who do not know what they really want grin grin

AS AN ENEMYOFPROGRESS, AM NOT SURPRISED BY UR RESPONSE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by searay(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
May be Nigeria is suppose to be hell
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by laffwitmi: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
If u are suffering,let us know...we will donate for u

Im living happily
askibee:

true definition of fela prophecy "suffering and smilling"

brother i pity you continue callind ipob and waillers when your head correct you will know how much love will do for you.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
laffwitmi:
If u are suffering,let us know...we will donate for u

Im living happily

owkay kindly send me 50k

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Anybody that hates PMB with passion, check them well, they must have questionable means of income, including crime & looting.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Godsonkemz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mumu ex-governor, he's leading his northern cabals to promise land. Dey there dey live in illusion. Did Buhari tell you he like Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by autonomous22: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
This criminal dey find wetin I go talk, make I just close my mouth
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by doubledutch(f): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
It is true!

He is leading us to the promised land of total destruction and no return.

Oga we know you right from time as a pathological liar and fraudster.

kwantinu!
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by ben19987: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
i laugh in chinese....who is this man trying to deceive,promise land my foot,a land of destruction,poverty,stagnancy ehn it will never be well with APC
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by charleff512(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Baba Any Government In Power(AGIP)!
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by AnodaIT(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kalu and Okorocha are just too desperate for 2023, they can sell their brothers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by talk2percy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
If he's leading Nigeria to the promised land according to u then why are coming out for presidency? Sycophant.
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by michoim(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yes oo
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by afbstrategies: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Give Nigerian politicians lie detector test and all these rubbish will stop. undecided
Re: Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu by Charly68: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is my man..people are looking for magic when those who left governance have destroyed the basic strictures and controls that could lead us to a better path..cash & carry governance ..imagine the cost of living and the rate of corruption in the system..people paying millions on school fees of secondary schools..in fact the nonsense must stop and everybody must adjust to the reality ..it will take time but we shall get there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SE Traitors In APC, PDP Will Retire From Politics Prematurely - Igbo Elders / Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.