Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. (2077 Views)

I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by NifemiKolade(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello nairalanders, please I need y'all to advice me on this particular issue that has troubled me for quite a while.

Damilola was a girl I love so much and I promised myself she's gonna be my Mrs even though a lot of challenges rocked the relationship, we went stronger and does everything together whenever we are together. I am 25 and she's 23. She's schooling at a college in osun state, I'm in my finals at OAU. In one of my visits to her school, I told her we need to concentrate more on our spiritual lives and stop having sex till marriage. She agreed and said we gonna do it together, helping each other get stronger. After 2months,everything about her changed. She stopped calling and even her number wasn't reachable. I tried to get in touch with a guy who lives in the same hotel with her only to discover that the guy and her have been having an affair. I was so angry and dumbfounded cos she always introduce the guy to me whenever I visit saying d guy is a good guy.
I just moved on. Then she called me on my bday and since then, even though I didn't call her back since then I still can't get her off my mind.

Dear friends, how do you think I can get over her and move on with my life.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by benzene00: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2017
what you need is sense

9 Likes

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Oxster(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Cut ur head off#don't thank me,What's monikers' for??

2 Likes

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by purem(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2017
NifemiKolade:
Hello nairalanders, please I need y'all to advice me on this particular issue that has troubled me for quite a while.

Damilola was a girl I love so much and I promised myself she's gonna be my Mrs even though a lot of challenges rocked the relationship, we went stronger and does everything together whenever we are together. I am 25 and she's 23. She's schooling at a college in osun state, I'm in my finals at OAU. In one of my visits to her school, I told her we need to concentrate more on our spiritual lives and stop having sex till marriage. She agreed and said we gonna do it together, helping each other get stronger. After 2months,everything about her changed. She stopped calling and even her number wasn't reachable. I tried to get in touch with a guy who lives in the same hotel with her only to discover that the guy and her have been having an affair. I was so angry and dumbfounded cos she always introduce the guy to me whenever I visit saying d guy is a good guy.
I just moved on. Then she called me on my bday and since then, even though I didn't call her back since then I still can't get her off my mind.

Dear friends, how do you think I can get over her and move on with my life.

The only advice u need is to leave ur childish sense and start making use of the adult's u've got

3 Likes

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2017
She cheated on you and you still love her, how is that even possible?

For her to cheat on you, she has no atom of respect for you and doesn't love you enough. So forget about her and move on, better days ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by iykekelvins(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Love is a weak feeling. Get over that shitt.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by iykekelvins(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Sisturr Rolex
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

you'll forget her with time,no worries
He needs to meet some one better and time will heal him.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2017
iykekelvins:
Sisturr Rolex
Bro kelvin grin.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

not just heal, he will forget completely
But someone people can love sha, anyone that cheat on me, am done with that person's ass.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Easier said than done, i used to brag like you to before, "bonds" are not easy to overcome oh. And if the bond is very strong, as in very very strong, e no easy oh..It's the bond that's troubling him.
Well everybody is not the same sha. if he accept her back, she will still cheat on him again, love doesn't mean someone should be stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by iykekelvins(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Bro kelvin grin.
How is u
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by NifemiKolade(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

He shouldn't go back obviously, i mean tosay the bond they both built is strong which is why he keeps thinking of her. See when you form bonds with people, you will understand, ask people around how bonds can be troubling, even without sex, bonds can wound the soul of a person if upsetted

My mum likes her so much and kept asking about her. I didn't tell her what happened though.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why is it hard for some people to move on?i dont really get.There are many fishes in the river.Dont be like my ex,pls move on with your life.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by mayskit4luv(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by xrisdgreat(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
With Time U Wil Get Ova It.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by ibkkk(f): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm seeing this in a different perspective,honestly. You shouldn't have started what you cannot finish. You started having sex with her and suddenly told her you people should stop...you think it's that easy? Its as hard as weaning a baby smiley

Sorry,sha!
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
iykekelvins:
How is u
Ayam fine.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by missyQween(f): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
If she cheats on you, Why do you need her back ? To cheat the more ?
When people start behaving strange, It's either they found someone new or someone comes back.
Forget her,It might seems hard but you will get over it.All it take is TIME
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Harwoyeez(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin be like a guy n bounce with your shoulders high. I broke up with my gal n didn't even call her for close to 5 months now n counting n don't even plan to do. Saw her recently n accused me of not calling her even though she acknowledged she did wrong. though people react differently, but make up your mind n have some self respect

1 Like

Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:

For her to cheat on you, she has no atom of respect for you and doesn't love you enough. So forget about her and move on, better days ahead.
look who is giving advice I have die cheesy
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by pedrilo: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
It's hard but u have to do it for u to regain sanity of mind and heart.
To make it easy for u, look for anoda babe or gf to start chatting wit. U will forget ur bae in 2 or 3 weeks max.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Peachess(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hang out with other people and don't compare her to anyone you meet. Cos nobody would be good enough in your eyes, since you're too into her.
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Hector09(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
It aint easy to forget abt d ones u ve luved, i feel ur pain, thou i ve never luv a girl be4 but i ve sibilings that i luv nd i we take grenade for them, with time u we be ok, just luv urself nd see urself as a prince
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Forzap: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
why you sef stop sex with her? you get problem walai sad sad
Re: I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. by Kokolet11: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
shocked op your type are reason why girls do anyhow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back But I'm Skeptical / What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex / Valentine’s Day: 5 Sex Positions Every Lady Should Try With Their Man Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.