Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex (2077 Views)

Girls Wat Will You Do If U're Arguing Wit Your Boyfriend And He Start Crying / Please Start Crying Is Good For Health See Reasons Why It Is Good To Cry / Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by jakandeola(m): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
First, ask your partner to stop and give you a minute to sort out your feelings. Take a few slow, deep breaths. Then ask yourself this series of questions:

“What am I feeling right now?”
“What do these tears mean?”
“What do I need right now?”
If your answers all seem relatively benign, like, “I’m just feeling so much love for my partner,” or if it’s just a few tears, then it’s probably fine to continue. If you’re crying hard, if you don’t know the answers to these questions, or if you feel confused trying to sort it out, it might be best to call time out or stop completely. You don’t want to push yourself to keep having sex if you’re having a strong emotional reaction that you don’t understand. The next day, take some time to review the experience and see if there’s anything you can learn from it.

Good luck!
Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by Preshy561(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
A song suitable for this thread grin

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDhSgOzx2c]
Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by jakandeola(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Preshy561:
baby I miss u a lot why u keep changing names. happy new month dear.
Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by Chrisus(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Idek what to say to this undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by Preshy561(f): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
jakandeola:
baby I miss u a lot why u keep changing names. happy new month dear.
Lol. Happy New month to you too.

Nice thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
MRSoftapples:
I don't need a prophet to tell me that the op has been cooked in a native pot in the coven, for me to believe.
right?see how he changed his writing style
Impressive
Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: What To Do If You Start Crying During Sex by LONGPREEK(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Happy New month to you too.

Nice thread.
Na useless scammer na

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Kalabari Men So Sophisticated? / Girl Revealed What A Man Did For Her During Her Period / Whatsapp Group For Sex And Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.