Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) (1347 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by Charming(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2007
Good day Every One.I am a Vibrant young Guy.I trained myself to the extent that girls or the thought of girls doesnt come to my agenda? I like them, I talk to them , joke, they visits me at home, chat online and on phone.But still I dont have a girl friend.The worse thing is that I dont even think of one.The only thing I do is play on my playstation, Jump on my computer system and surf the internet at home.No matter how beautiful a girl maybe, I admire her but I classify her to be urgly.Guys am an averge guy, I could make any girl comfortable to an average.I mean I can take care for a girl.But i dont just like them.I AM NOT GUY, I need your advise
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by ima1(f): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2007
keep telling urself u r not gay ok. i bet it will make you feel much better
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by fatliar(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2007
i fink u av not getting a girl of ur taste

but if i may ask u do u get erected when d girls come 2 ur house if not there is a problem then
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by FactorChic(f): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2007
LMAO, now I see why giurls dont get ur attention, see d way u started with ur quote "Good day everyone" I mean dat in a good way though. Maybe you need to try more, u know

or u're the type that frowns all the time, boy loosen up
try not to fake anything, just be real
u dont have to be funny at all times, some girls find it annoying
and if you are ugly with a capital U, damn b4 u get any attention hmm na God sabi
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by Keziah(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
ima1:

keep telling yourself you're not gay ok. i bet it will make you feel much better

lol. Good one. You don't like them or feel anything for them wahala dey there.

@poster
Just be true and real to yourself. You will find out the problem sooner than later.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by opokonwa(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2008
@poster
How old are you, if I may ask?
If you're probabaly as young as I think, then you do not need to worry.
Time go reach na you go begin send ladies.
Nothing wrong with keeping your mind sedated with other thoughts other than ladies.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by frank316(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2008
are you a virgin?
do you ever get erection?
How do you feel for men?
You cant just sit down and think that something will happen to you, you must act.
I think its time you give yourself what i call self therapy. try out different thing that will help you know you sexual preference.
watch pono, try masturbating, get a girl(not withstanding weather you feel she is fine or ugly), kissher, touch her
just involve yourself and watch out for your homonal reaction
cheers
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by JIjaya: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2010
U ar not serious,it seems 2 me u just want to neutrilize urself.lol
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by indie22(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2010
Its either this or that, u either like girls or boys, the sooner you come out of the closet, the better for u!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by richard69(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2010
Its either;

1, u've been jinxed.
2, u're a gay.
3, you got na balls.

LMBAO!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by richard69(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2010
Its either;

1, u've been jinxed.
2, u're a gay.
3, you got na balls.

LMBAO!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by kay0195: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2010
awww u guys, he just needs a lil help here why must everyone make him feeell baaaaad. poor boy. cry
Re: Why Is It That Girls Dont Get My Attention(i Need Advise) by seun0622(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2010
Poster

This might be the problem

with the way you ve described yourself, Ladies would always see you as a nice guy, fun to be with but SORRY, it might never go beyond that simply because you have not learnt how to create that attraction when you are with a lady. The fact that you dont think about them or admire them is not enough excuse for them not getting attracted to you. I think you re the type of guy a lady would feel more comfortable with as a friend (nothing attached) but you also can turn this tide within days if you start doing things differently i.e give a little complement (Too much of it might turn against you), Be a good conversationist and more importantly a good listener, pay more attention to them and be genuinely concerned about them.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Keep Their Wedding Dresses From The Grooms Until The D-day / Ladies, what says your time? / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.