Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA (33890 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" / Former President Goodluck Johnathan Use To Wear Makeup(photo) / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Hushpuppi: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by AnodaIT(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
How a full grown man can lie so shamelessly in public shows that Nigeria has lost its soul.

A Japanese or Chinese public official could go into depression or die of shame if caught in a lie especially in public

6 Likes

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by buchilino(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
LISTEN N BELIEVE POLITICIANS AT UR PERIL.
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by guru03(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Government of lies, by lies, and for lies. Government of propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by amahthelma(f): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amaechi I have always known you to be a stupid liar....how dare you lie on my sugar daddy like that you shall die in jail...stupid man that was how he almost tried having is way into me...old gay
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by godofuck231: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by blackbeau1(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
What surprises me isn't that Amaechi lied. What surprises me is that people actually believed him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by daniska3yaro(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
agabaI23:
Amaechi and APC are liars.
Don't blame him though, he needed to do something to keep Buhari gestapos away after that canvasing that GEJ should be left alone which didn't go down well.

He had to beat a retreat when Saraki's case miraculously surfaced.

Amaechi ndo oo..
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Abfinest007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
all apc members are lairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Waiting for Amaechi to go to Central Bank of Nigeria to dig up his own CBN data.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by specialmati(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
there was a country
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Nwadina77: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
It appears that anything that proceeds out of the mouths of members of this govt should go through scrutiny. Jonathan's govt, yes corrupt, he was to me a more sincere man that what we have today. They sold a man many including me believed had integrity, but we all were lied to. 2 yrs down d line, the lies v matured into deceit n propaganda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by zacchybros: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by elhafeez(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
where is the document. Show us the document that proves ameachi is lying. How did this story make FP. Nairaland has turn something else.

1 Like

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by AceRoyal: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Stalwert:
Liars are pained Amechi's words really pained them deeply. Amechi's was talking of the Foreign Reserves that Jonathan and his band of robbers pilfered. grin grin grin grin Amechi's words really pepper these thieves.
Do u care so much only about your stomach that you've lost your conscience and integrity?
If not for anything, for posterity sake things should be done properly. No matter how much I hate someone, I can't me malicious against them. It shows how morally bankrupt you and your are.

I'm non partisan, but the truth needs to be told always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by amparas(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
tolumizzy:
My pop corn pls
Sorry I'm already eating it tongue

1 Like

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by dieBYfire: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Stalwert:
Liars are pained Amechi's words really pained them deeply. Amechi's was talking of the Foreign Reserves that Jonathan and his band of robbers pilfered. grin grin grin grin Amechi's words really pepper these thieves.

Oga are u still on duty ? grin
Today must be a very tough day o!
Chai!
Buhari till 2099 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by itsandi(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
He should go to jail for that sad
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Trendishine: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
The rate of dirty kidnapping going on around ogoni, bori, n so many other bush axis in rivers state n port Harcourt calls for very serious attention by SARS , the government and even d military to all bush , conner , nook and cranny of d state, as from all observation and conclusion I wld say d governor, In d name of wike has entirely n woefully failed in dat aspect, His after politics n looking for ticket for secondus, PDP convention, n all means to stay relivant , remain in sit or stay noticed... D dirty insecurity in rivers state is appaulling, some even tinks his an encourager of dis criminalities, maybe because of his background...but d federal government have to wade in immediately, the town is so flooded with cultism practicing little boys, some are even kidnapping market women coming from bushes demanding for money, ten , fifteen, fifty , seven hundred thousand to horrendous demand , some even boast to have been in d business for long...WHERE IS GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA AND RIVERS STATE IN PARTICULAR?

1 Like

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by DrToche: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
politics a game only the wise understand how to play
Nigerians needs me as the next President

the smart ones will check my profile

1 Like

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Saintp(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dannyset:
It's a big rubbish for someone to come out from nowhere and want to tell us that GEJ isn't corrupt. It's insane. God will judge whoever want to paint that irredeemable corrupt being as saint to us.

You are very right and I agree with you. God will also judge those that paint PMB as a saint to us because he is also corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by cescky(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Where's the pig ngene when you need it

1 Like

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by uvalued(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
GEJ is a hero

Where is ngenekwanu that deceived soul and APC zombies still saying sai baba berem sarrki have gone underground in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by kenex4ever(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amaechi
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Stalwert: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
[s]
AceRoyal:

Do u care so much only about your stomach that you've lost your conscience and integrity?
If not for anything, for posterity sake things should be done properly. No matter how much I hate someone, I can't me malicious against them. It shows how morally bankrupt you and your are.

I'm non partisan, but the truth needs to be told always.
[/s]

The only truth you know is that all looters are innocent as long as crumbs come your way.

1 Like

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by johnjose68: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
but wait...from $10b to $2b. and to say that happened during oil boom...GEJ is really an hero. hmn. even if Amaechi was not correct, didn't u nincompoop see anything wrong in GEJ's actions and inactions?

1 Share

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by MrDude: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jonathan is a good man.
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by oba4yee(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Become a quickteller payment agent today and earn more than #50000 monthly, for more info contact 080 621 624 37
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by 8stargeneral: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Even if CBN no tell us we say Amaechi lie pass lie mohammed.
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by cstr1000: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
I just checked out that youtube video of amaechi with dollars in his pocket and it is indeed dollars .

The story of this guy dollarizing the APC primaries must be true.

He has so much dollars that he came to a channels TV with dollars in his Jacket in a country that spends naira as its currency.

na wa o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / Nigeria Is 4th Cheapest Country To Live In The World - World Of Statistics / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.