Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women (1655 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2017
There is a common saying, that all men fall in love with any woman at some time of age or at any time of life. Some people keep this love in mind, never reveal. But many people continue to be brave. but why?
While there is strong social objection among the Nigerians regarding the relationship with the elderly girls in the age, but in different states of India, this relationship is not seen in bad eyes.
In particular, marriage between 4-5 year old women in the royal family is widespread. The main thing is the nobility, not the age.
Apart from this, in the western states of India, especially in Gujarat, even in the middle of the age, relationships with older girls are not seen anymore, dirty eyes.
In Gujarat, there is a social practice called ‘Dia Baatu’. When the husband dies, his younger or older brother is married to his wife. He was also married to a small deodar of 10-12 years.
But this is about the social system. Where he does not have all the obligations, there comes the context of attraction Boys are attracted to a little older girls?
The following reasons have emerged in various psychological studies-
1) In relation to girls, girls will be younger than boys-this is a trend that goes beyond the trend of going out, and many fall in love with older girls.
2) Boys always want to marry women as well as those who are good at understanding, can handle any situation, and nurture boys ‘ego’ in bed as needed.
3) At the age of young girls want to be pampered themselves, from boys, so much…
Related Post
www. http://tipsfun.ml/reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women/

1 Like

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 5:10am On Dec 17, 2017
older women are for desperate men .
real men go for the 19-22 age group.
there is nothing to be gained by dating older women unless the guy has mama issues.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MaconAwire(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:
there is nothing to be gained by dating older women unless the guy has mama issues.
no! no!! no!!!

mah guy one man's food....
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by hisgrace090: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2017
MaconAwire:

no! no!! no!!!

Yes! Choice differs.
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2017
MaconAwire:

no! no!! no!!!

is another's poison LOL
when did men become so accomodating and tolerating.
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MaconAwire(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

is another's poison LOL
when did men become so accomodating and tolerating.
my gf is 2yrs older no dramas whatsoever.... not all those dolls that can't be pleased!!!

e dey vex me walahi

3 Likes

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2017
hisgrace090:

Yes! Choice differs.
its not choice if you are afraid of the fresh nubile damsels with standing breasts and air-tight vaginas
hoes adore these kinds of threads.it gives them assurance they will find some loser to dump all the baggage on when the sex spree of the 20s is over.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2017
MaconAwire:

my gf is 2yrs older no dramas whatsoever.... not all those dolls that can't be pleased!!!

e dey vex me walahi
and there it is....

1 Like

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MaconAwire(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2017
hisgrace090:

Yes! Choice differs.
thnk u my brother
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MaconAwire(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

its not choice if you are afraid of the fresh nubiles damsels with standing breasts and air-tight vaginas
hoes adore these kinds of threads.it gives them assurance they will find some loser to dump all the baggage on when the sex spree of the 20s is over.

Oh no!
my broda is not all about an air tight punna moreover some under 22 are wider n deeper than wells, ask around.
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2017
MaconAwire:

Oh no!
my broda is not all about an air tight punna moreover some under 22 are wider n deeper than wells, ask around.

resist the temptation to find joy in the Used,Damaged and Second-Hand.i know its hard.

1 Like

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MaconAwire(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

resist the temptation to find joy in the Used,Damaged and Second-Hand.i know its hard.

hw many of those under 22 wells did u bore urself?
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2017
MaconAwire:

hw many of those under 22 wells did u bore urself?
too many. coz u refuse to help me

1 Like

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by Blacksilver23(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

Be like say ur sense dey ur yansh o
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MissWrite(f): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

its not choice if you are afraid of the fresh nubiles damsels with standing breasts and air-tight vaginas

Lmao! grin grin. Is that why you're trying so hard to discredit this thread? You don't want us to be hopeful? You sef! Truth is, we can all say what we want on Nairaland but, the facts of life will remain unchanged: some like them young and some like them older. It's always been that way and it will always be that way. I used to wonder how Prince Charles would look at someone like Camilla Parker-Bowles when he was married to Lady Di. It seemed against the laws of nature. But it wasn't. Minority choices aren't an aberration, nature just isn't as strict as we'd like to think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2017
MissWrite:
[/b]

Lmao! grin grin. Is that why you're trying so hard to discredit this thread? You don't want us to be hopeful? You sef! Truth is, we can all say what we want on Nairaland but, the facts of life will remain unchanged: some like them young and some like them older. It's always been that way and it will always be that way. I used to wonder how Prince Charles would look at someone like Camilla Parker-Bowles when he was married to Lady Di. It seemed against the laws of nature. But it wasn't. Minority choices aren't an aberration, nature just isn't as strict as we'd like to think.
you know what? u have a point.
and that Camila VS lady Di thing did give me sleepless nights of confusion.
the biggest draw of the older woman is that she sells herself as an already-used-to-d!ck woman who will never say NO to sex and will never be drama.the exact opposite of the 19-22 age group.
i hate how many men want the easy way out coz the more men accept USED WOMEN,the less many women will put effort to be good.if the hoe and the good girl all get married then what incentive does the Good Girl have to stay good?? i need to do a Miseducation on this.

1 Like

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
MissWrite:
[/b]

MissWrite, may I ask you a question? I hope you won't mind. It came out of nowhere---who's your role model; the human personality you admire most of all?
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MissWrite(f): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

you know what? u have a point.
and that Camila VS lady Di thing did give me sleepless nights of confusion.
the biggest draw of the older woman is that she sells herself as an already-used-to-d!ck woman who will never say NO to sex and will never be drama.the exact opposite of the 19-22 age group.
i hate how many men want the easy way out coz the more men accept USED WOMEN,the less many women will put effort to be good.if the hoe and the good girl all get married then what incentive does the Good Girl have to stay good?? i need to do a Miseducation on this.

angry. This mission you're on, eh grin...........who sent you? Men will choose women who they consider to be "good" for them. A sexually experienced woman (we don't say "used" in my village) with other redeeming qualities may be better (for some men) than a prude with unsavory baggage. Men don't need to upset their own lives by choosing against their instincts, simply because they want to teach "bad girls" a lesson.
Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by ubunja(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
MissWrite:
[/b]

angry. This mission you're on, eh grin...........who sent you? Men will choose women who they consider to be "good" for them. A sexually experienced woman (we don't say "used" in my village) with other redeeming qualities may be better (for some men) than a prude with unsavory baggage. Men don't need to upset their own lives by choosing against their instincts, simply because they want to teach "bad girls" a lesson.
so instead of teaching bad girls a lesson,men must reward them? the World has gone to sh!t becoz men keep lowering what they are willing to accept from women,women keep getting sh!ttier.
do u know why dictactors, totalitarians and religious movements always control women strictly?its coz if u control the women you control the men coz men will literally follow women to the deepest darkest most hottest part of hell since they think with their d!cks.
if the rest of us dont speak up men will even think marrying an 80 yr old granma is OK
EDIT:
who on earth needs a sexually experienced woman?its more fun to teach a girl sex than to inherit all the skills she soaked in fvcking bus loads of men.
in our village we call Used Women SPERM DISHES. i was only being nice.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MissWrite(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Maezara:
Miss.Write, may I ask you a question? I hope you won't mind. It came out of nowhere---who's your role model; the human personality you admire most of all?

Hmm, I'd have to think about that. But the answer would probably disappoint you. There's no one person I would say I'd want to model myself after. I admire lots of people for different reasons. I love Serena Williams, for instance. Watching her play (especially in 2012/2013) she's depicted the epitome of the power and resilience of mind, spirit and body. I find her very inspiring, and her career has been a lesson for anyone trying to conquer adversity (from within and without). I admire people who are strong enough to stand alone against conventions and norms without compromise, because, at great expense to themselves, they are pioneers of change: like Ellen Degeneres when she came out in the nineties. And all the people here, like you, who don't neglect their intellectual gifts and rationale (divinely bestowed, btw) in order to protect the ignorance of religion.

My driving force and shaper is my own dissatisfaction. Everyone is born with something within them that they need to let out, and it will torture them until they do. It can be anything: music, sport, writing, love, whatever. And only you can know what it is if you pay attention to yourself, instead of allowing other people assume what you ought to give and who you should be. That's just noise that would distract you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2017
MissWrite:

Hmm, I'd have to think about that. But the answer would probably disappoint you. There's no one person I would say I'd want to model myself after. I admire lots of people for different reasons. I love Serena Williams, for instance. Watching her play (especially in 2012/2013) she's depicted the epitome of the power and resilience of mind, spirit and body. I find her very inspiring, and her career has been a lesson for anyone trying to conquer adversity (from within and without). I admire people who are strong enough to stand alone against conventions and norms without compromise, because, at great expense to themselves, they are pioneers of change: like Ellen Degeneres when she came out in the nineties. And all the people here, like you, who don't neglect their intellectual gifts and rationale (divinely bestowed, btw) in order to protect the ignorance of religion.

My driving force and shaper is my own dissatisfaction. Everyone is born with something within them that they need to let out, and it will torture them until they do. It can be anything: music, sport, writing, love, whatever. And only you can know what it is if you pay attention to yourself, instead of allowing other people assume what you ought to give and who you should be. That's just noise that would distract you.
Hmmm, beautiful. Indeed, we shouldn't model ourselves after others---just like you said, we're all born with a divine spark buried within each one of us, afterall. Breaking out of boxes and defining and creating oneself is truly the litmus test of autonomy, the omega point of evolution---being one's TRUE SELF. You will never be you, through imitation, since it's innovation that marks out the extraordinary from the also-rans. Being an imitator simply makes one a parrot; with a motivation that is entirely wrong---wanting to be successful on someone else's terms because the person can't manage it on their own.

However, there is substantial value in mimicking peculiar patterns of excellence in the people we admire---qualities and techniques that can help you to release your true self, that higher part of you that can operate at a more effective level than your normal self. But you shouldn't COPY them; find yourself instead. We should be all that we can be, not a shadow of someone else.

An aide to a Chinese Emperor once thought he could impress his master by letting him hear the wonderful impression that an entertainer could do of the song of a nightingale. The Emperor listened politely then turned to the aide and said, "But why would I want to hear a copy of the nightingale when I can hear the nightingale itself?"

We can admire people and get inspiration from them, but being a believer myself, in the succint dictum, Nil satis nisi optimum: "Nothing but the best is good enough.", I'd rather be the best I can be, than try to be like them.

HAPPY SUNDAY. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women by MissWrite(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Maezara:
Hmmm, beautiful. Indeed, we shouldn't model ourselves after others---just like you said, we're all born with a divine spark buried within each one of us, afterall. Breaking out of boxes and defining and creating oneself is truly the litmus test of autonomy, the omega point of evolution---being one's TRUE SELF. You will never be you, through imitation, since it's innovation that marks out the extraordinary from the also-rans. Being an imitator simply makes one a parrot; with a motivation that is entirely wrong---wanting to be successful on someone else's terms because the person can't manage it on their own.

This is very beautifully put.

However, there is substantial value in mimicking peculiar patterns of excellence in the people we admire---qualities and techniques that can help you to release your true self, that higher part of you that can operate at a more effective level than your normal self. But you shouldn't COPY them; find yourself instead. We should be all that we can be, not a shadow of someone else.

Hmm, true. You're making me realize why I picked those people I mentioned, when they seem unrelated. It's the qualities that would get me where I want to be.

An aide to a Chinese Emperor once thought he could impress his master by letting him hear the wonderful impression that an entertainer could do of the song of a nightingale. The Emperor listened politely then turned to the aide and said, "But why would I want to hear a copy of the nightingale when I can hear the nightingale itself?"

Lol! Yes, we sell ourselves short if we choose to become a poor-man's nightingale.

We can admire people and get inspiration from them, but being a believer myself, in the succint dictum, Nil satis nisi optimum: "Nothing but the best is good enough.", I'd rather be the best I can be, than try to be like them.

HAPPY SUNDAY. smiley

Thanks, sweetie. Happy Sunday to you too. kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? / Aisha From Unijos Moaning When Big joystick Enters Her Vagina / Which Song Moves You And Teaches You Tips On How To Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.