Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow (21553 Views)

''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Won’t Disregard Jonathan’s Advice On Obasanjo,..aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by mrvitalis(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tecno66:
But he has decamped to APC!

The effort the used to bring back Atiku can be used to bring him back too
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by tsdarkside(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tecno66:
But he has decamped to APC!

the news didnt reach his side.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by tsdarkside(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

hahahahahahahaha.......!!!!.....walahi,you people are comedians.... grin

chaiii......and jonathan was comedian in chief........ grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Cajal(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
9free:
Whatever Fashola, Osibanjo and PMB are doing to keep the Lights on since November, may it never fail.
May God continue to keep those men.
amen

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
i don laugh tire this weekend....my neighbors are even getting worried......they think am going werey.... grin grin grin grin....

chaiiii.....
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Tecno66: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

Well, you are right. If they flash the ticket at him, he will decamp immediately.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tecno66:
Well, you are right. If they flash the ticket at him, he will immediately.

chaiii...wetin i do una......una wan make me die of laughter ni........

this is not funny no more..... undecided.....which type desperation is this...??...all this to get rid of buhari....??.. undecided undecided undecided.....
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by tsdarkside(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
this is not funny no more.... undecided....join another party and forget fee dee fee.....

una are too desperate and una start to sound silly.... undecided
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by tsdarkside(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
its not about who will become candidate of fee dee fee....we hate the whole party.....no matter who joins many of us will still not vote fee dee fee......didnt una noticed that...?...
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by NaijaElba(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
Lamido, Shekarau and Makarfi, is it that you guys don't know we have already endorsed Atichukwu as our only savior? angry Better behave yourselves before you incur the wrath of Shuku kerewawa. Pls allow our tested and trusted trained fighters to rest.

our people don suffer for your hand.....
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by tsdarkside(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
apga is their...why dont you people join apga...?....
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Tecno66: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

chaiii...wetin i do una......una wan make me die of laughter ni........

this is not funny no more..... undecided.....which type desperation is this...??...all this to get rid of buhari....??.. undecided undecided undecided.....
Not to get rid of Buhari. All these people are eager to get power because they know once they miss this opportunity, it may take another 8 years for the power to return to the north by which time Nigerians may feel they are too old for the job.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by onatisi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
GoldCircle:
Let the primaries decide. As it is, I’m thinking it will be a battle between Atiku and Lamido.
well one maybe tempted to believe that it will be a straight tussle between atiku and lamido , but if the tussle becomes too tight , pdp stalwarts may decide to settle for markarfi because he seems to be someone acceptable to all regions .
in politics anything can happen , what happened at the pdp convention is an example , where pdp decided to settle for secondus at the expense of the south west because they couldn't agree among themselves
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Ten06(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
The people that brought Naija to it knees have started again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Danladi7: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

I tot idiots weren't allowed to comment on Sundays grin

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by dieBYfire: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=63376294][/quote]

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by CioAngels(f): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
He left pdp because they had issues and now he wants to come to be president. Pdp most be a fool to field Atiku and besides, Atiku cant be trusted. Why the so much desperation?
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:
Ribadu would get pdp to aso Rock easily

Can't they just see it ??
You are not a northerner and all you've heard about the north you obtained from secondary sources. Ribadu has very little political clout in his state, let alone the north
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by mrvitalis(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
GoroTango:
You are not a northerner and all you've heard about the north you obtained from secondary sources. Ribadu has very little political clout in his state, let alone the north
Same as Atiku
But Ribadu would have a face as a new person

Youths would follow him

He would gather more votes in the north cerntral than Atiku and more in the south also

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

Same as Atiku
But Ribadu would have a face as a new person

Youths would follow him

He would gather more votes in the north cerntral than Atiku and more in the south also
My friend you are wrong. What happened when Ribadu ran for the presidency in 2011? What fraction of the northern vote did he grab? How has his political fortunes changed over time for you to expect a different outcome?
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by mrvitalis(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
GoroTango:
My friend you are wrong. What happened when Ribadu ran for the presidency in 2011? What fraction of the northern vote did he grab? How has his political fortunes changed over time for you to expect a different outcome?
Has Atiku ever won any state in Nigerian presidential election ?

Has Atiku even won his local government in a presidential election before ?

When I was I jigawa the northerners said he was gay and can never be voted for (even tho 60% of northern youths are gay )

Ribadu is a more sellable person than Atiku
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

Has Atiku ever won any state in Nigerian presidential election ?

Has Atiku even won his local government in a presidential election before ?

When I was I jigawa the northerners said he was gay and can never be voted for (even tho 60% of northern youths are gay )

Ribadu is a more sellable person than Atiku
Atiku won over 2million votes in the 2007 elections, I believe he carried Lagos state. The point I'm trying to make here is that Ribadu will be a worse candidate for the presidency than Atiku would, from a northern Nigerian perspective.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by mrvitalis(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
GoroTango:
Atiku won over 2million votes in the 2007 elections, I believe he carried Lagos state. The point I'm trying to make here is that Ribadu will be a worse candidate for the presidency than Atiku would, from a northern Nigerian perspective.
Atiku won which Lagos ?

Ribadu as won a state Osun in a presidential election

Bro if you watch the mode of Nigerians now put Ribadu and Atiku Atiku won't get 20% vote
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow by maskey001(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
those guys are very educative, thats the kind of games they love playing. meh dem go wit dea wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / 25 Facts About MT Heroic Idun (Crude Oil Tanker) By Tolu Ogunlesi / 2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.