Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,116 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Can This Be Ever True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Ever True? (1755 Views)

"My Wife Is The Best Woman Ever" - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Ever True? by emmyskinny: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2017
I met a babe sometimes ago and along the line,she told me about her past how a guy raped her in his room.
She said,they 've been friends all along, but dis guy took advantage of her n even stabbed her in struggling wt him. Ever since she told me her epistle,my love for her is waning down day after day.
Altho',I find it difficult to believe.
Dear nairalanders,what do u advice a broda to do in dis situation?
No abuse please.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by darkenkach(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2017
She told you her part of the story, it's your problem if you believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Shedrack777: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2017
did she told you she was a virgin before giving you this story?
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by IAMSASHY(f): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2017
undecided let her show u d scar of d stabb na, it's very possible

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Shedrack777: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2017
did she told you she was virgin before giving you this story?
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by emmyskinny: 6:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Shedrack777:
did she told you she was a virgin before giving you this story?
No she didn't. She just said that,she may not be d right person I was looking,so I encouraged her to give me a full gist
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by emmyskinny: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided let her show u d scar of d stabb na, it's very possible
Tanq my lady. I will do just that to clear my doubt.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Khd95(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Make she show u scar it could be true...

But bro u never truly lived her..if u did that loved shouldn't have waned down until u could prove her wrong bout her story...even if u did prove her wrong shey definitely deserve second chance...but me thinking u just want to chop 'n go

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by SirMichael1: 6:30am On Dec 17, 2017
emmyskinny:
I met a babe sometimes ago and along the line,she told me about her past how a guy raped her in his room.
She said,they 've been friends all along, but dis guy took advantage of her n even stabbed her in struggling wt him. Ever since she told me her epistle,my love for her is waning down day after day.
No abuse please.

What was she doing in his house?

What kind of a friend stabs his friend just to have his way with her? If they've been friends all along, then she ought to know his capabilities.

If a guy invites his female friend to his abode after being friends for long.... The chances of rape is very slim not to talk about inflicting harm on his victim.

My friend, your girlfriend is lying to you. She might show you a scar but trust me, that scar has a different story.

Besides, how did he stab her? He went to his kitchen from the bedroom and brought back a knife?? She no fit run? Abi the bobo put knife for room incase she no gree??

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by dingbang(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2017
Don't fall for these cheap lies... Its their trick to make you remove sex from the equation
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by iyketex007: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2017
And why did your love towards her started taking a downward slope all of a sudden? where you thinking she was a Virgin or what? I condemn rape in all totality but the bottom line is her cheerie has been taking by either the guy that alleged raped her or by someone before him or by even many more before them.

If she is dealing well with the situation then I think there is no cos for your sudden change in attitude towards her, to love is no child's play, what if you had found out after probably getting married to her, I bet you would send her packing.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Shedrack777: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2017
emmyskinny:

No she didn't. She just said that,she may not be d right person I was looking,so I encouraged her to give me a full gist

this one big. i don't know what to say. but i know if she's saying the truth, that means she truly love you, and wants you to trust her and love her for who she is.
but if it's a lie she told you, she might had had a child or she's being blackmailed by that same guy. it's left for you to know what to do

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by segebase(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2017
go c ur pastor

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by MissWrite(f): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2017
, I'm really trying to understand this from a guy's point of view........how does the fact that she may have been taken advantage of in the past make your love for her evaporate? Especially when you didn't think she was a virgin. Please help me out with the answer. And afterwards, you should know that it's best to follow your heart. If you don't have any feelings for her anymore, let her go for both your sakes. There's no point humiliating her further by showing your suspicion regarding her confessions to you; it must have been hard for her to open up about it. Take it and make your decision without putting her on trial.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by xendra: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

What kind of a friend stabs his friend just to have his way with her? If they've been friends all along, then she ought to know his capabilities.

If a guy invites his female friend to his abode after being friends for long.... The chances of rape is very slim not to talk about inflicting harm on his victim.

My friend, your girlfriend is lying to you. She might show you a scar but trust me, that scar has a different story?

Besides, how did he stab her? He went to his kitchen from the bedroom and brought back a knife?? She no fit run? Abi the bobo put knife for room incase she no gree??
do/did you school in Nigeria? Ever lived in a student lodge? These are common stories, people can pretend to be your friend while they hatch their plan against you.... Don't reply out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by ExAngel007(f): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2017
emmyskinny:
No abuse please.

Your story don't add up

So the girl told u a horrible experience and all you can do is to back off gradually.

do you know how girls feel being raped?

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Jodha(f): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Guys are so ungrateful... Did yhu ask her to tell yhu such?...if she didn't tell yhu...would yhu have found out ...? Hell No!!!...

The lass saw yhu as someone she could confide on and rely on...instead of giving her the emotional support she needs...yhure thinking about gibberish...

If she hides her secrets from yhu...problem... If she decides to be open with yhu...still...problem...

God forbid for Naija guys abeg...mtshhew...
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Jodha(f): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Guys are so ungrateful... Did yhu ask her to tell yhu such?...if she didn't tell yhu...would yhu have found out ...? Hell No!!!...

The lass saw yhu as someone she could confide in and rely on...instead of giving her the emotional support she needs...yhure thinking about gibberish...

If she hides her secrets from yhu...problem... If she decides to be open with yhu...still...problem...

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Jodha(f): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

My friend, your girlfriend is lying to you. She might show you a scar but trust me, that scar has a different story?

No offense ....

But hope yhull do the same logistics and analysis.... If yhur sister calls yhu to her privacy and tells yhu this same story...hope yhur analysis and logistics won't change?....

Just asking....
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by sarahade(f): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

I don't think you know how insensitive your post is
If the girl is your sister or daughter this is the same nonsense you will tell her.

Na wa o
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
So because she is no longer a virgin,your love waned.bro the non-virgin you know is better than the virgin you dont know.you seem like someone that wont even allow anyone talk or come close to your girl.she had a choice not to tell you but she decided to tell you,bro think before you act.
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Akinbahm(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Am partly a virgin.
I was raped immediately I finished secondary.
I broke up with my ex because he raped me when I went to his house without my friends cause he told me to come alone.
My uncle raped me when I went to him to help me with some cash to pay off my school fees, bro all these lines are mostly Hoeolosho lines don't fall for it they mostly use this to bisect out s*xx from the dating equation...
Use ur brain bro and follow your heart to tackle the dilemma u are facing...
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by SirMichael1: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2017
xendra:
do/did you school in Nigeria? Ever lived in a student lodge? These are common stories, people can pretend to be your friend while they hatch their plan against you.... Don't reply out of ignorance

Where I schooled is of no importance here. If it is a common occurrence as you rightfully wrote, then the joke of being ignorant is on you. If you can't hang out with your 'friend' in an open place, why hangout in his bedroom? Excessive trust?? Nah... She went for the dick! No lies

I was having a similar conversation with a friend and I told her that most ladies don't use their instincts. They wanna figure out a guy logically. Logical thinking isn't a lady's strength. Use your instincts.. How do most wives figure out a cheating husband before GSM came along?. Instinct! Moreover, chose your next words wisely.

P.O.C, we have no idea where the supposed incident happened. Not in '''''''a Nigerian institution'''''

Jodha:

No offense ....

But hope yhull do the same logistics and analysis.... If yhur sister calls yhu to her privacy and tells yhu this same story...hope yhur analysis and logistics won't change?....

Just asking....

Non taken.

If my sister isn't wise enough to know that you don't visit a guy. Not even your boyfriend but a friend that is a boy owning a dangling flesh between his thighs, then she should be ready to face the consequences that accrues thereafter.

Moreover, don't be a typical Nigerian. Attack the message and not the messenger.

If the op can ask this liar of a girlfriend when she got raped/when she visited the guy, she might tell a false story again but I'm pretty sure she must have gone to his abode in the evening (that's if the supposed incident actually happened). You can't be walking out of a guy's room crying with injury similar to that of a stabbed incidence and not get the public's attention if it was in daylight. You think she wasn't that badly injured?? Then she didn't put up a good fight!

Why would you visit your friend not to talk of visiting him in the evening?? Excessive trust? I don't think so.

sarahade:

I don't think you know how insensitive your post is
If the girl is your sister or daughter this is the same nonsense you will tell her.

Na wa o

Nonsense? Yeah? Alright, you've had your chance to air your opinion but you chose to jump on my mention, now fūçk off!
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by sarahade(f): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

Nonsense? Yeah? Alright, you've had your chance to air your opinion but you chose to jump on my mention, now fūçk off!

I pity the woman who dares fall in love with someone so immature and a rude person like you.

When men reason like fools why won't feminism be gaining ground when people who are to protect women reason like idiots.

As long as you keep posting on Nairaland I have every right to quote you.
Come and beat me.
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by SirMichael1: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
sarahade:

I pity the woman who dares fall in love with someone so immature and a rude person like you.

When men reason like fools why won't feminism be gaining ground when people who are to protect women reason like idiots.

As long as you keep posting on Nairaland I have every right to quote you.
Come and beat me.

Don't vent your frustration on me. I never made you what you are now. grin

Men reason like fools?? Says the lady who thinks me immature. Joke's on you. So much for a matured lass

This is what you lots are strong at. """"Emotional blackmail"""". Which I never fall for but the op could fall for it 'cause that's what she's tryna do..

Who gets jealous when her boyfriends gets her nice stuffs and she decides to show them off to her friends?? Women.

Who gets jealous when she has no joy of marriage but the second wife has 3 children? Huh?

Who slit her husband's throat while he sleeps for being a cheat??

What are we protecting you from? Yourselves?? You lots are enemies.

I'll iterate this... Fūçk off! smiley
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by bitchcrafts: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don't know why fellow guys still have this primordial mentality about sex in the 21st century. We urgently need to evolve.
Bleep shouldn't still be given this height of respect minding how cheap it is to get as it actually is the root of many societal ills as it relates to economically unproductive folks bagging naira home than would the people who sweat their asses out and make things happen. That's why so many youths don't see sense in doing effort demanding work that would at the end of the day yield too little.

That said, Op, have you after the confession had sexual intercourse with the girl?
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by emmyskinny: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

The lass saw yhu as someone she could confide on and rely on...instead of giving her the emotional support she needs...yhure thinking about gibberish...

Forgive my childishness or my ignorance. She is my first ever since I left medical sch'l.
I can't just comprehend her story,it really beats me hollow.
Thanks for ur piece of advice my lady
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by emmyskinny: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
I don't know why fellow guys still have this primordial mentality about sex in the 21st century. We urgently need to evolve.
Bleep shouldn't still be given this height of respect minding how cheap it is to get when it actually is the root of many societal ills as it relates to economically unproductive folks bagging naira home than would the people who sweat their asses out and make things happen. That's why so many youths don't see sense in doing effort demanding work that would at the end of the day yield too little.

That said, Op, have you after the confession had sexual intercourse with the girl?
I tried to,but she kept crying that she didn't want to offend God after the first mistake wt d previous guy. Just to honour her,I withdrew n apologised to her. But mind is yet understand all that she told abt d first guy.
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by sarahade(f): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

Don't vent your frustration on me. I never made you what you are now. grin

Men reason like fools?? Says the lady who thinks me immature. Joke's on you. So much for a matured lass

This is what you lots are strong at. """"Emotional blackmail"""". Which I never fall for but the op could fall for it 'cause that's what she's tryna do..

Who gets jealous when her boyfriends gets her nice stuffs and she decides to show them off to her friends?? Women.

Who gets jealous when she has no joy of marriage but the second wife has 3 children? Huh?

Who slit her husband's throat while he sleeps for being a cheat??

What are we protecting you from? Yourselves?? You lots are enemies.

I'll iterate this... Fūçk off! smiley
SMH
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by habsydiamond(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
She had been emotionally drained....try to help her regain her lost emotions....with that she will respect u more
Re: Can This Be Ever True? by bitchcrafts: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
emmyskinny:

I tried to,but she kept crying that she didn't want to offend God after the first mistake wt d previous guy. Just to honour her,I withdrew n apologised to her. But mind is yet understand all that she told abt d first guy.
Point of correction, You did not respect her, you respected yourself and saved yor ass from jail. If she files a rape charge against u had you forcefully have your way, you know the tail of a monkey? Your jail term would a been longer than that.
Now, have you paused to ask yourself the question of why exactly you want a relationship? Is it for the "virgin sex" or for the tranquility and companionship you could get from it?
Now, don't get me wrong, sex is very important in romantic relationships and she saying she wants to keep it godly might not work for you but the fact that she's no more a virgin for whatever reason shouldn't have to be the reason why you backing out. If ya not convinced by her reason, you could pester her on it to know who did it and get him arrested for his sins. Your babe would love you for it and that 'no sex' bond can even melt away like butter that sees fire trust me grin

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Ever True? by Jodha(f): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
emmyskinny:

Forgive my childishness or my ignorance. She is my first ever since I left medical sch'l.
I can't just comprehend her story,it really beats me hollow.
Thanks for ur piece of advice my lady

Yhu studied.... Medicine/med-lab/pharmacy/nursing or wah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend / 10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly / Man Stabbed Wife And Step-Daughter 42 Times, Jailed For Life In The Uk(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.