Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories (34430 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by vroy(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2017
vroy:
Lakum dinukum waliyadin let ur religion be yours an let mine be mine
and
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by just2endowed: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2017
unight:
Allahu Akbar!! Islam all the way.

Lol it's a free thread here. No one has made u to swear an oath that's why u can derail this thread.

What if it'd the other way round

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by oxiide22(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Are u d1 on the prfl pix??
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Xbee007(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2017
princessayesha:
Muslims should please stay away from this thread smiley the intention of the op is obviously to stir up quarrel between muslims and christians.
But by the grace of God, he is already getting the comments he deserves because he is a CATHOLIC grin
Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Dindondin(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2017
ALVA001:
My both parents were born into a Muslim polygamous family, grew up as Muslims but while they were in school during those days they were persecuted by Christians, denied of all fundamental human rights. There were times they were not allowed to go home for Muslim festivals, they catch you praying in school you're done. They even humiliated them and allowed Christians to teach them Islamic Religious knowledge. Forced to memorize the Bible in sine instances. All this later got to them so when they married they converted to Christianity. Things became so hard economically they had no choice, Christians controlled everywhere, and they were not merciful to non- Christians. Soon enough dad opted out of government job to establish his own business so he changed back to Islam, mum remained in government job so she remained a Christian. But to the Glory of the Almighty today we the children are all Muslims and happy.
"Verily the unbelievers wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah has perfected his light even though the disbelievers do not like it".

Hope you enjoyed my story.
Your story is stupi d
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2017
just2endowed:

Lol now u knew u have sworn an oath.

Good thing u are not made to swear an oath before u reply me.

What if it's the other way around, am sure u would have called for mods or seun head to respect ur oath taking.

But u came here purposely to derail the thread since you are not a Christian.

Lol don't be afraid, u head and hand will not be chop off

Comprehension must be your problem, unfortunately i can't be of help.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Jman06(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Though i am an agnostic, if i am to choose between islam and Christianity, i will choose Christianity anytime any day because of the freedom it allows people, and because it fosters peace all over the world.

I hate islam for the following reasons:

1 It encourages violence and war
2 It encourages polygamy
3 Muslims hit their foreheads on the ground. It disgusts me!
4 I hate their kind of dresses. For crying out loud, why cover one's body like a masquerade
5 Their men don't get circumcised
6 They treat women as if they are inferior to men. I hate it!
7 Etc

3 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Desyner: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Bari22:

To every Muslim converted to Christianity, 100 more are ready to replace him.

'La ikraha fid din' (no compulsion in religion)

This is my contribution

Quote me and get neglected
Can non-muslim make this comment on an islamic thread.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2017
BenzEne1:

So Catholics aren't Christians. Could you state the denominations of christianity that are actually on the right part ?

Don't mind them. Their belief is that ONLY PENTECOASTALS are heaven bound
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by ilyasmuy: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2017
ALVA001:
My both parents were born into a Muslim polygamous family, grew up as Muslims but while they were in school during those days they were persecuted by Christians, denied of all fundamental human rights. There were times they were not allowed to go home for Muslim festivals, they catch you praying in school you're done. They even humiliated them and allowed Christians to teach them Islamic Religious knowledge. Forced to memorize the Bible in sine instances. All this later got to them so when they married they converted to Christianity. Things became so hard economically they had no choice, Christians controlled everywhere, and they were not merciful to non- Christians. Soon enough dad opted out of government job to establish his own business so he changed back to Islam, mum remained in government job so she remained a Christian. But to the Glory of the Almighty today we the children are all Muslims and happy.
"Verily the unbelievers wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah has perfected his light even though the disbelievers do not like it".

Hope you enjoyed my story.

Great story. Most christians are hypocrites. They forced our Fathers to convert from Islam and they will claim its Islam that forces people to convert. #Liars

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Dindondin(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Bodmas02:
Lahi laha hila Allah,Muhammadu Rosulullah (sala lahu alyi wasalam)
you ll be slapped soon
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by xakjustice(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2017
I grew up with my mother so indirectly I was a Christian but had a Muslim name. I started reading both religious holy book and found out they’re don’t make sense with a lot of scientific errors in them. So I started to question my belief, I was an agnostic at that point

Pls, kindly let us know d scientific error(s) u find in quran. I couldn't find any, I don't know if am blind. Thanks 4 taking ur time
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Dindondin(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2017
ilyasmuy:

Great story. Most christians are hypocrites. They forced our Fathers to convert from Islam and they will claim its Islam that forces people to convert. #Liars
who is your father that was forced to be converted?
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by malakasea(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Maintain your position as a muslim,it shall be good whit your dear for islam remain the only way out and true religion.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by missyb08(f): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Well, I was born into a Muslim family, I went to an Arabic school, my dad is an Alhaji, both sides of my parents comes from a polygamous family. But my dad does not enjoy having more than a wife. When I got converted to being a christian, it wasn't an easy thing to do.
My dad fought with my mom, he locks me up, he shouts on me, all Kain yawa sha. Around 2015 I got seriously ill that it almost took my life, my doctor was an MFM pastor, he found out that I'm a christian while my dad isn't. I dunno what conversation he had with my dad, I sha know that ever since that incident, my dad has freed me. I attended Shiloh program this year without sleeping at home for almost a week, in fact sef, when I got home, he asked about the program and everything. The man cooked for me sef.
Naso my experience from being a Muslim to a Christian.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by UncleJudax(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2017
bigpicture001:
..seun,lalastical are all Muslims..also they are protecting you from the dangerous consequences of mayb ur hatred views towards islam as they don't trust them not to react violently..so the best way to mk peace is not to allow the opposing sides meet at all..anyways,allowing dem com to christian trend to say rubbish is injustice..oya,seun nd co..do d usual; ban me as usual for saying the plain truth.would be surprised if u dont..see u guyz latr in two weeks tym
Nairaland ist a certified hideout For Religious and Tribal Bigots. The owners Seem to Like what Happens here.
I still think it is wrong! It is a Go-and-Bleep-yourself Type of Injustice. And I think you Guys should Stand Up for your rights.

I dont Care about Ban. I rarely post Here since i left Nigeria anyways...

I Repeat, Stand UP to Injustice.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by malakasea(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Dindondin:
who is your father that was forced to be converted?
you better ask him.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by malakasea(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2017
Dindondin:
Your story is stupi d
wat abt yours u arrogant!
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by smoy: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Jman06:
Though i am an agnostic, if i am to choose between islam and Christianity, i will choose Christianity anytime any day because of the freedom it allows people, and because it fosters peace all over the world.

2 It encourages polygamy
4 I hate their kind of dresses. For crying out loud, why cover one's body like a masquerade
7 Etc
though your Monika caries Male but you sound feminine,
1. violence is never a monopoly of any religion and Islam in the contrary encourage peace and harmony
2.even bible encourage polygamy, it the christian that chooses to be monogamy not the bible
3.even Jesus did same, other prophet in the bible did same exactly
4.have you ever seen the picture of Mary in half naked you dress today
5. that is not true all Muslim men must be circumcised
6.that is a fallacy, Islam gives equal opportunity to every one
7.etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Jman06:

2 It encourages polygamy
7 Etc

Do you all the things you hate Islam for is also supported bu Christianity and yes it's on the Bible. Everyone of it
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by UncleJudax(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
realabraham:

I'm telling you. Just imagine?
This place is operated like Nigeria. So much hate and Injustice.

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by hakeem4(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
MansaHenry:
like the errors in your write up...and meanwhile Uncle atheist can you tell me what happens around when you are at sleep at night?
nothing really, you dream. And dream is cause by the REM

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Dindondin(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2017
malakasea:
wat abt yours u arrogant!
No, you are more arrogant & dumb like your friend that enjoyed a trash post
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2017
missyb08:
Well, I was born into a Muslim family, I went to an Arabic school, my dad is an Alhaji, both sides of my parents comes from a polygamous family. But my dad does not enjoy having more than a wife. When I got converted to being a christian, it wasn't an easy thing to do.
My dad fought with my mom, he locks me up, he shouts on me, all Kain yawa sha. Around 2015 I got seriously ill that it almost took my life, my doctor was an MFM pastor, he found out that I'm a christian while my dad isn't. I dunno what conversation he had with my dad, I sha know that ever since that incident, my dad has freed me. I attended Shiloh program this year without sleeping at home for almost a week, in fact sef, when I got home, he asked about the program and everything. The man cooked for me sef.
Naso my experience from being a Muslim to a Christian.
Your dad is a good man and he loves you greatly. Many southern Muslims secretly wish their daughters will convert because Islam is brutal on women.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by cescky(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Bari22:

To every Muslim converted to Christianity, 100 more are ready to replace him.

'La ikraha fid din' (no compulsion in religion)

This is my contribution

Quote me and get neglected

It's the reason the world is in turmoil

Majority doesn't mean their right...if you lot were right the world will be a better place...but we know the world is devilish.

Muslims teachings are erroneous...it doesn't take too much common sense to see it..eg as a human being you get tired of sex after a while..them one somebody some where says kill people. Then when u die and become a spirit. I'll give you 70 women to be forking... common on...

Christian aren't of this world so it's not things of this world that please or we go after...any religion that doesn't preach love and Christ is fake
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by femo86(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Happy week ahead....A nice thread to watch out for

Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2017
cescky:

It's the reason the world is in turmoil

Majority doesn't mean their right...if you lot were right the world will be a better place...but we know the world is devilish.

Muslims teachings are erroneous...it doesn't take too much common sense to see it..eg as a human being you get tired of sex after a while..them one somebody some where says kill people. Then when u die and become a spirit. I'll give you 70 women to be forking... common on...

Christian aren't of this world so it's not things of this world that please or we go after...any religion that doesn't preach love and Christ is fake

It's common sense to know there are billions of people in the world and only a tiny population believe in your christ. But your types that haven't been to heaven before believe Christ is the only way because your Bible says so. Don't other faiths have their own books too?

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Afolak(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Why should he? He made a choice and he is free too. Pls allow him.
Are u an atheist too?
If yes! Too bad u made a wrong choice.
I pray for u to find the right religion to liberate u from ur ignorance.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by PeacenLove2: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2017
hakeem4:
My father was born into a Muslim polygamous family, while my mother was born into a polygamous Christian family

I grew up with my mother so indirectly I was a Christian but had a Muslim name. I started reading both religious holy book and found out they’re don’t make sense with a lot of scientific errors in them. So I started to question my belief, I was an agnostic at that point

Until I started asking my father some questions about religion but he couldn’t answer. So I became an atheist

cheesy cheesy cheesy I have enormous respect for atheists who show kindness and empathy without expecting to be rewarded by anyone.

If your mind is at peace, all the best. I have major problems with religions too but I find contentment in God. Yes I practice d religion I was born into, there was no need to trade one for the other. It's just one way of communicating with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Except for Islam about all other world religions will lead you to a somewhat better version of yourself. The problem the world has with Islam is because Muslims are not content with live and let live. They wish all nonbelievers DEAD
ollah1:

It's common sense to know there are billions of people in the world and only a tiny population believe in your christ. But your types that haven't been to heaven before believe Christ is the only way because your Bible says so. Don't other faiths have their own books too?
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2017
jerseyboy:
Except for Islam about all other world religions will lead you to a somewhat better version of yourself. The problem the world has with Islam is because Muslims are not content with live and let live. They wish all nonbelievers DEAD

If you claim Muslims aren't content with live and lets live, then you shouldn't be alive. Moreso, what about Christians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.