Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories (34419 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2017
There is no getting out of Islam peacefully except in yoruba land. That is why Islam will be wiped out of the South West in 3 generations like in Sierra Leone.

Islam can only be spread by force and can only survive by enforcement of apostasy laws. Islam cannot survive in the knowledge led world.

PS. Even Mclatunji's children will convert.

35 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Solomon17(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
learn more share idea together @ http://www.gistaboutschool.com
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by bughead: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Statsocial:
My Father was born into a polygamous islamic family of seven wives(Islam limits to 4 wives but some Yoruba men exceed that number). He grew to loath polygamy due to the many family problems he faced. This made him and his siblings particularly not rooted or interested in Islam either. He ended up marrying the daughter of an Anglican Clergy and it was just so easy to flip him to Christianity. Considering that his own mother was a Catholic from Delta who converted to Islam to marry his Dad as third wife in Oyo State, there was particularly no strong family resistance for him to marry a Christian.

Three of his four Siblings also converted to Christianity mostly by marital influence while one remains a Muslim till today.

While my father is not a fan of religion in general. His decision to change to Christianity altered the course of the family's religion.

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience

https://www.nairaland.com/4222590/converted-islam-christian-family-share
converting from frypan to fire!

Catholic is a demonic church so therefore you haven't really converted to Christian

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by rattlesnake(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Bari22:

This is my contribution
narrow is the way that leads to life ad WIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is the way that leads to lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by donteddy(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Nigerian need independent from religion slavery. Just practice what you believe.
No one has gone to haven and come back to tell us what religion they practice there.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by AngelicBeing: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
cool
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by hakeem4(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
dadaic:

Scientific errors you say? Lol. What scientific errors?
a lot like the noah’s Ark, Elijah and the chariot of fire, Jesus ascending to heaven

Mohammed dividing the moon into two

6 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Xbee007(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
hakeem4:
My father was born into a Muslim polygamous family, while my mother was born into a polygamous Christian family

I grew up with my mother so indirectly I was a Christian but had a Muslim name. I started reading both religious holy book and found out they’re don’t make sense with a lot of scientific errors in them. So I started to question my belief, I was an agnostic at that point

Until I started asking my father some questions about religion but he couldn’t answer. So I became an atheist
Good for you man. Some mumu people go just carry religion for head like they were born with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Its either Christianity or nothing else angry

13 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by sorextee(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Let me read commenys
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by frankdaholy: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
what are the questions your father could not answered ? Islam is the only religion in the sight of Gog.
Thank God you said Gog

7 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by donteddy(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
bughead:

Catholic is a demonic church so therefore you haven't really converted to Christian

it takes a demon to recognise one. who are you to jugde?

11 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by sorextee(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Did Mohammed divide d moon into two?
Im just hearing this

hakeem4:
a lot like the noah’s Ark, Elijah and the chariot of fire, Jesus ascending to heaven

Mohammed dividing the moon into two

4 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Emyogalanya: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
WONT THE MODS ALSO ASK MOUSE_LAME TO SWEAR TO CHRISTIAN OATH BEFORE COMMENTS

3 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by safarigirl(f): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2017
hakeem4:
My father was born into a Muslim polygamous family, while my mother was born into a polygamous Christian family

I grew up with my mother so indirectly I was a Christian but had a Muslim name. I started reading both religious holy book and found out they’re don’t make sense with a lot of scientific errors in them. So I started to question my belief, I was an agnostic at that point

Until I started asking my father some questions about religion but he couldn’t answer. So I became an atheist
grin

This is the best response on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2017
bughead:

See your extra large mouth... So all your churches where you milk people dry are the real churches?

9 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by unight(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Allahu Akbar!! Islam all the way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by bughead: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

The Qur'an can never have a mistake and it has prophecies written in it for over 1400 years and they have been coming to past. The Quran never contradicts itself.
the Quran a substandard book that copied the bible and change many things in it

A book that is been inspired by demons through Muhammad

19 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by smoy: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2017
frankdaholy:
Thank God you said Gog
thanks.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by kevoh(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Bari22:

This is my contribution
Yeah, fastest growing by giving birth to many Muslim children from four wives and forceful conversion through Jihad/terrorism not through wilful conversion. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Bodmas02: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Lahi laha hila Allah,Muhammadu Rosulullah (sala lahu alyi wasalam)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
unight:
Allahu Akbar!! Islam all the way.
Seun this is a Christian thread.... We deserve protection!

13 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by hakeem4(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

The Qur'an can never have a mistake and it has prophecies written in it for over 1400 years and they have been coming to past. The Quran never contradicts itself.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Bodmas02:
Lahi laha hila Allah,Muhammadu Rosulullah (sala lahu alyi wasalam)
Seun

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2017
bughead:
the Quran a substandard book that copied the bible and change many things in it

A book that is been inspired by demons through Muhammad
And weed..wonder why they are against alcohol but smoke weed and cigarettes?

5 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by dieBYfire: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2017
I got many friends that got Converted from Muslim homes and a few said the religion blinds them to the truth..... and makes them violent. Maybe I have to mention them to drop their comments & experience in the Religion of Pieces undecided

9 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Mpanyi: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
bughead:

Wise man, help him convert to the godly church then. Mind you the godly church was/is the one Christ told Peter he would build the curch on him and the gate of shall not prevail against and anything he Peter binds on earth is bound in heave. NB: church (singular) not churches

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:
I got many friends that got Converted from Muslim homes and a few said the religion blinds them to the truth..... and makes them violent. Maybe I have to mention them to drop their comments & experience in the Religion of Pieces undecided
Finally we have a meeting point....be more Christlike in your online presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Typical Yoruba demon. He can worship anything once its called religion...
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by bughead: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
donteddy:

it takes a demon to recognise one. who are you to jugde?
nope!

You shall identify demons by there word and what there preach!

Catholic only talk about Mary while Jesus said no one come through the father except through me!

Why will I come through mother of Mary and be wearing Mary status charms for protection? cry

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by dieBYfire: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Finally we have a meeting point....be more Christlike in your online presence.
grin
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by hakeem4(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Here are some https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.