Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (11434 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Ballack1(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2017
she was a liability.always asking for money without contributing anything to life. Abeg run from Negative people.

3 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by falconey(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2017
She brought a problem even my full year salary cannot solve.

14 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Ermacc: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2017
she was a criminal grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by marsoden: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2017
Nothing. Just got tired of her. That's the main reason why marriage is scary to me. Seeing and staying with the same person for the rest of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by LessNoise: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2017
She was feisty don't get me wrong I like them feisty buh it shouldn't feel like a competition btw us....omg she was arrogant and her ex was always calling I just couldn't deal

4 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by darkenkach(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
She came across a better guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by QueenSekxy(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2017
he was a cheat cry
and I don't know how to fight over a man..
I wish him well though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by MhizzAJ(f): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2017
He was a gold digger undecided

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
he was a cheat cry
and I don't know how to fight over a man..
I wish him well though
Eyah ibo demon

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Kooldon(f): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2017
grin
MhizzAJ:
He was a gold digger undecided
And Whose Gold Was He Digging?

15 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by concupiscent: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2017
darkenkach:
She came across a better guy.

"for the remaining part of your life never say this again bro"

-concupiscent

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by shammahyaro(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2017
there was no chemistry any more... it was not working at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by MhizzAJ(f): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Kooldon:
grin
And Whose Gold Was He Digging?
He was always begging for money

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by darkenkach(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2017
concupiscent:

"for the remaining part of your life never say this again bro"

-concupiscent

Lol, that doesn't mean I am doing well for myself now.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by nepapole(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
GENOTYPE.

4 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Kooldon(f): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

He was always begging for money
Oops! Apologies That Wasnt Manly. But D Was Smthng In Him Dt U Liked And Wat Was Dt?
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Hisxellency: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
I simply don't love her anymore
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by debspauly(f): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
kiss his pot belie and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by MhizzAJ(f): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kooldon:

Oops! Apologies That Wasnt Manly. But D Was Smthng In Him Dt U Liked And Wat Was Dt?
We shared the same interest
We had so many things in common though
I was comfortable with him and i knew everything about him but that's all in d past
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Kooldon(f): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

We shared the same interest
We had so many things in common though
I was comfortable with him and i knew everything about him but that's all in d past

"I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH HIM" That was love in its purest form. What if he receives grace of giving rather than collecting with a good financial standing now and ask you to come back. Would you love to start afresh with him? Say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Safiaa(f): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Baby mama drama lol

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by bitchcrafts: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Infidelity...

We were both guilty but she got caught grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
He cheated. I don't do well with cheats.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Blackhawk03(f): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Infidelity...

We were both guilty but she got caught grin

Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by kaycee125: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
She left Nigeria grin now she is back wink
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by QueenSekxy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
Eyah ibo demon
hahahaha,,naso,,
though he was good to the last smiley
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha,,naso,,
though he was good to the last smiley
Yes, but a demon is a demon grin
All this Yoruba angel self grin
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by QueenSekxy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
Yes, but a demon is a demon grin
All this Yoruba angel self grin
hahahaha cheesy
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Ballack1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
I want to become Yoruba Demon now..I need training from Airforce1,pussyhunter and Apostle.
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha cheesy
wink sunday so far?
Re: Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex by QueenSekxy(f): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
wink sunday so far?
just fine and you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Men Really Forgive & Forget? / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? / A Story Told Via Pictures….guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.