Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old (25371 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Andre Churchill's Christmas Photos / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
ashjay001:

U forgot to add; collecting salary for life. The guy paid her 10m, last dec.
Nigerian version of child support.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Donjazzy12(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
harrwix:
This has surely been her goal all this while...get a fool to fall in love...get a baby, divorce, keep custody of baby and............

Remain Single mother for Life
Awon Slay Mama embarassed
You didn't include, a fool that will always pay child support for her child.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by harrwix(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You didn't include, a fool that will always pay child support for her child.

Thankyou
Worst of all...she also does not know she is raising her son to become like the kind of man she detest and who will grow up to become a perpetual heart breaker

I give up on the morals of this modern age

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by MikeBetty(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
harrwix:
This has surely been her goal all this while...get a fool to fall in love...get a baby, divorce, keep custody of baby and............

Really? Una Discuss Am Together As Her Confidant Or You Are Just Imagining It?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
So cute
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by GeniusVincent(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nice one beautiful damsel and the lil cute lad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
harrwix:

Thankyou
Worst of all...she also does not know she is raising her son to become like the kind of man she detest and who will grow up to become a perpetual heart breaker

I give up on the morals of this modern age

People forget that a child needs both dad and mum growing up. Yes sometimes not possible (like death) but that is the way nature made it.

She might think she's doing a great job now raising the boy alone. Only time will tell is she has raised a man "better" than her ex.
If a couple cannot bury their differences to make their marriage work, they can hardly be an example for the kids to emulate.

They can blame each other as to why the marriage failed. But fact is both got their priorities wrong in choosing a spouse. And therefore created the wrong environment to raise a child.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin.....always finding means to get kunle's attention....you won't get it do you know why because he ax tasted d last bit of your rotten pussy and their is nothing more about you that excites him cause you are an expired hoe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.....little boy never follow your mum's step OK....I just pray you don't regret the type of a beast and a lair that she is when the time comes......Tonto those lies you told us back then about MR X now hunts you now ahahahahahhahahahha grin grin!....I rest my case now
why so bitter? did she do anything personally to you? all this for someone who doesnt know you? take it easy oo undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by Funkybabee(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin.....always finding means to get kunle's attention....you won't get it do you know why because he ax tasted d last bit of your rotten pussy and their is nothing more about you that excites him cause you are an expired hoe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.....little boy never follow your mum's step OK....I just pray you don't regret the type of a beast and a lair that she is when the time comes......Tonto those lies you told us back then about MR X now hunts you now ahahahahahhahahahha grin grin!....I rest my case now

Aiye un se oooo....stop making jest of others problem.... This earth dey rotate ooo,don't know it might turn to u.

Abi u too is seeking for attention
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by chyboyfrank(m): 12:12am On Dec 18, 2017
harrwix:

She don succeed now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old by salesforce: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute / MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri White Wedding Pictures / Toke Makinwa's Lookalike Sister, Ope, In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.