Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! (4289 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yes! Men are supposed to be the submissive partners in marriage and romantic relationship generally, but they turned it against the female folk.

1 The females give life by carrying the baby in her womb up till birth and nurturing it to maturity.
2 Women are better decision makers because they are smarter and more intelligent. Check the number of first class female graduates and best graduating students these days, they trump they of males.
3 Women are more stronger than men. Forget what you have been conditioned to believe. The excruciating pain of childbirth which women endure is a pointer. Besides, many women are there who can easily beat up their male counterparts.
4 Women do better in anything they set their minds on. They have just been victims of restrictions by religion and by societies.
5 Men too dey fvck up. Once small change don enter his hand, he begins to look for side chicks and drink alcohol, living his wife and children to go hungry. If women can take charge of leadership in the home, she'll be able to control the stuppid man's excesses.
6 Women take better care of the children.
7 The man is supposed to work and hand over his earnings to the woman who will then control how it is spent.
8 Men are more sexually thirsty than women. Women can take advantage of this to control him and their home
The reasons are endless but lemme stop hia

If the post vex you, i dey ma lodge, comman beat me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by MhizzAJ(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don't know why i like this thread

7 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Pylony(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chaii make una join me celebrate on this FTC clappingz grin e no easy.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by BluntBoy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
No sex is meant to dominate the other.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jodha(f): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Coming from a guy this is strange....

Everything yhu said is the truth...but yhure wrong ...God didn't create women to dominate men....but he created a woman as helpers ...so the man will not be alone...

A woman is under a man(her husband to be precise)... God created it that way...so feminism and what not can never change that...

But dude if yhure Awk with yhur wife controlling yhu then yhure really coool....yhur wife go really enjoy yhu... grin

16 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Pylony(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why i like this thread
How you take chance me for FTC na, which babalawo do am for you i wan know today. undecided
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecided it's only a foolish woman dat wl drag d position of a man wt hm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jman06(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Op, like seriously?!
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Khonifer: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Horse shit.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by ubunja(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Everything yhu said is the truth...but yhure wrong ...God didn't create women to dominate men....but he created a woman as helpers ...so the man will not be alone...

A woman is under a man(her husband to be precise)... God created it that way...so feminism and what not can never change that...

But dude if yhure Awk with yhur wife controlling yhu then yhure really coool....yhur wife go really enjoy yhu... grin
oh my god.
niiice.
after reading these sweet words im suddenly in the mood to have a nice cup of coffee.
thanx for this.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
mtchew,,you give life with your own sperm abii...
why not call yourself the husband instead of wife mariinee come and see sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by MhizzAJ(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pylony:
How you take chance me for FTC na, which babalawo do am for you i wan know today. undecided
cheesy cheesy God pass you grin
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Archangel15: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
I feel disgusted reading all this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by ubunja(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
you get it wrong from the first point
men may be born of women,but remember the mother of all women was created from the rib of the first man. so the egg came before the chicken.no rib no woman.
u dig?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by PastorLucifer: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
They've come again.

Thought it was pocohantas but having seen your other senseless topics, I can only conclude you are gay.

If women were meant to dominate men, why do we have rods to pound away & destroy their useless holes?

Why are we built muscular naturally?

Why are we taller naturally?

Why are we stronger naturally?

Why don't we scream and lose control during sex naturally? (not oloshorally)

Why do we place women in awkward positions during sex?

Why do they cry at every slight like pocohantas has been wailing since yesterday since zykod dumped her despite all the blowwjobs she has given him?

Why do they kill themselves to please us? Makeup, boob job, pussy tightening etc just to please men. A man doesn't even care whether he is dirty, crippled, illiterate etc, he just knows he'll get girls because they have no choice.

Why do some religions allow men to marry numerous wives & the women proceed to kill each other over his shriveled dick?

Why are women not running world affairs?

There are numerous things to point out on why women will forever be under us no matter what they think.

Feminists are just frustrated women like pocohantas who look for fvckboys to do their bidding to make them feel needed again.

Feminists hate real men. They love gays & weaklings.

OP abeg today na sunday, find something better to do with your time.

Whether OP likes it or not, millions of women will be standing on the road tonight around the world degrading themselves, wearing skimpy attire & fighting each other to attract men just to feed.

Its nature.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

That is religious hogwash! God didn't create it that way anythn!
Men who wrote religious books made you believe that.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it's only a foolish woman dat wl drag d position of a man wt hm
I don't blame you!

You have been conditioned to believe that you are subserviant to a man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mtchew,,you give life with your own sperm abii...

why not call yourself the husband instead of wife
mariinee come and see sad
Pour a sperm sperm into a cup and keep it for ages, it will not produce a human being!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jodha(f): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
That is religious hogwash! God didn't create it that way anythn!
Men who wrote religious books made you believe that.

What's yhur proof that yhure right?

Or where yhur own "woman written religious book"...
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Pylony(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy cheesy God pass you grin
Hmm no do me do me o, i bin wan dash out my sunday rice (but i go keep the chicken sha lolz) in celebration until i realize say i came 2nd position to a lady even on a feminist thread, wey wan carry men do donkey, e spoil my mode join.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

What's yhur proof that yhure right?

Or where yhur own "woman written religious book"...
If i produce a book where it is stated with reasons as above that women should head the homes, will you be convinced?
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Gofwane(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
All these points are sketchy.
Women do this, women do that, they work hard, bla bla bla bla bla..... but they are not smart and logical. That's why they are often referred to as FISH BRAINED.
In life, those who work hard are not always successful but those who work smart are!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecided no Matter hw a woman dresses or behaves like a man, menstrual pain wl always b dere 2 remind her of her position.
pussyphilia:
I don't blame you!

You have been conditioned to believe that you are subserviant to a man.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Pylony(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

No mind am, you no see say him resemble him USERNAME? grin
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jodha(f): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
If i produce a book where it is stated with reasons as above that women should head the homes, will you be convinced?

Anybody can write anything he/she wants....

I can just wake up one morning and write a book about how women are supernatural beings that are to be worshipped by every other living thing....

But that does not make it true ...does it?

So that's not evidence..

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided no Matter hw a woman dresses or behaves like a man, menstrual pain wl always b dere 2 remind her of her position.
Is menstrual pain now the basis? So, men don't suffer pains or lose blood as well.

You see, there is no tangible reason why men have kept women under them since ages. It is just to boost their ego and give them the password to fvck as many women as they want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Anybody can write anything he/she wants....

I can just wake up one morning and write a book about how women are supernatural beings that are to be worshipped by every other living thing....

But that does not make it true ...does it?

So that's not evidence..
So can you now see that your bible is also not evidence to suggest that women should be under men as it is also written by some men?

Now, let's forget about what is written in any book and listen to the voice of reasons as in the above post.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecided hw many times hv u lost blood dis year as a whole , no matter hw u try 2 paint it, u cnt change anyting, any woman dat wish 2 take a man's position shud beta start it wt her father
pussyphilia:
Is menstrual pain now the basis? So, men don't suffer pains or lose blood as well.

You see, there is no tangible reason why men have kept women under them since ages. It is just to boost their ego and give them the password to fvck as many women as they want.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jodha(f): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
So can you now see that your bible is also not evidence to suggest that women should be under men as it is also written by some men?

Now, let's forget about what is written in any book and listen to the voice of reasons as in the above post.

Are yhu a Christian?... If yhure not then it will be baseless arguing with yhu..

Based on yhur "voice of reason"... Shey yhu know without the sperm of the man...a woman's womb will be useless...cause nothing will be procreated...
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Are yhu a Christian?... If yhure not then it will be baseless arguing with yhu..

Based on yhur "voice of reason"... Shey yhu know without the sperm of the man...a woman's womb will be useless...cause nothing will be procreated...
The argument is not even about sperm. So because a man supplies the sperm, that now gives him the right to be the head?

What now happens to the woman who not only provided the egg but also carried the baby for nine months, nurtured it, gave birth to it and raised the baby to maturity Isn't that more than enough reason for her to head the home

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided hw many times hv u lost blood dis year as a whole , no matter hw u try 2 paint it, u cnt change anyting, any woman dat wish 2 take a man's position shud beta start it wt her father
You have no convincing points. The society has conditioned you to reason like you do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jodha(f): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
The argument is not even about sperm. So because a man supplies the sperm, that now gives him the right to be the head?

What now happens to the woman who not only provided the egg but also carried the baby for nine months, nurtured it, gave birth to it and raised the baby to maturity Isn't that more than enough reason for her to head the home

It's not ....this yhur ideology is wrong ....

If yhu want to be submissive to yhur wife...do it...it's yhur business...

But don't try to confuse and convince other gullible niggurs to do the same... Or put some funny ideas in d head of some naive lasses here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Hustling Picture Here / I Wish I Never Had A Mother / How Do Mistake Sex Happened ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.